Beast? Kyun Mi? Betrayed?

Living in a World called NEVERLAND

You were in your room, thinking about you and Sandeul. You took your bath and sat beside the window. You kept on smiling when you think about the kiss Sandeul gave you. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. You snapped out of your daze and looked at the door.

"Yes? Come in, it's open." You said with a soft voice. The door opened. Kevin and Dongho came in.

"Are you okay?" Kevin asked you. You smiled and nodded. Dongho looked at you and raised an eyebrow.

"Yah. Maknae. Where did you go today?" Dongho asked you. You looked into Dongho's eyes. Your heart skipped a beat.

"I-I went into the forest. It's really pretty there oppa." You smiled at both of them. Kevin and Dongho looked at each other.

"~~. Be careful there. There are things in there, that aren't normal." Kevin said to you. Dongho and Kevin sat down. You were in between them.

"Like what?" You asked. You didn't see or hear anything weird in the forest. Dongho came closer to you.

"Like vampires and faries." Dongho said. Quickly turned and looked at them. Your hair slapped him, so he backed away a little.

"Mianhae Oppa. But..vampires? faries? You're joking, aren't you?" Dongho shook his head. You looked at Kevin. Kevin shook his head too.

"Dongho isn't lying. There are vamps and faries." Kevin hold your hands. You turned red.

"B1A4, they're faries. They have wings, obviously, but they hide it when they're outside. SHINee are vampires, so you can only see them at night." Your eyes widen when Kevin said that.

*So, my boyfriend.. is a fairy?* You bit your lip. Suddenly, it started to bleed again. Kevin's eyes widen.

"~~~-ah! Don't do that! You're bleeding!" Kevin yelled. Dongho quickly looked at you.

"Hey. Stop it!" Dongho slapped your hand. You stop biting your lips but they were still bleeding.

"Haish. You're such a clumsy girl, maknae. Dongho. Ice." Kevin said. Dongho closed his eyes. Some ice apperead in his hands.

"Oppa. DId you do that?" You looked at Dongho. Dongho's eyes were cold but you didn't look away. He nodded.

"Now, stay still." You looked at Kevin. He put the ice on your lips. You smiled. Kevin gave you a soft smile. Dongho just smirked. Suddenly, Dongho saw a scartch on your knee. He slapped your arm, you turned and looked at him.

"You got hurt, didn't you?" You raised an eyebrow. Dongho rolled his eyes and pointed to your knee.

"Oh. I didn't realize. I guess I was having too much fun." You giggled and smiled at Dongho. Dongho raised an eyebrow.

"Kevin Oppa. Dongho Oppa. Do you know Sandeul?" You asked. Kevin and Dongho nodded.

"How did you know about him?" You hesitated to answer.

"I did some research. So, are you close with him?" Dongho looked at you with a confused look. Kevin looked at you and smiled.

"Not really. I'm the closest to him since I always go to the forest and bump into him." You smiled at him.

"Oppa. How are B1A4 like?" You asked. Dongho was more confused.

*Why is she asking about B1A4? DId she bump into them or something? Well, as long as she didn't bump into Beast, that's fine with me.*

"You'll find out soon." Dongho said to you. You smiled.

"Listen ~~~. We don't mind if you go to B1A4 or SHINee, cause they're actually very nice. Just don't bump into Beast, that's all." Kevin said. You raised an eyebrow. None of them have ever mentioned Beast before.

"Beast? Who are they?" You asked. Dongho just looked at Kevin and waited for him to answer.

"Beast. They're wizards. They're the bad type of wizard to put it in one way. They always come and attack all 3 of us. They also made one of us to go to them." Kevin said. He closed his mouth quickly. You were confused. Suddenly Dongho stormed off.

"Haish. I shouldn't have said that last sentence." Kevin said and lowed his eyes. You lifted his chin up.

"Who were you talking about?" Kevin looked into your eyes. His innocent eyes made you blush.

"There was this girl, her name is Lee Kyun Mi. She left us and went to Beast. Well, acutally, she left all 3 of us." Your eyes widen. Kevin didn't why you were surprised so he continued.

"He came here with your brother last time. She was the Princess of Lighting. She was very beautiful. Dongho liked her a lot and she liked Dongho back. Actually, you look like her." You titled your head. Kevin kissed your forehead and stood up.

"I should talk to Dongho. He must be angry with me. I'll talk to you later, baby." Kevin winked at you and left. You were alone in your room.

"Lee Kyun Mi? Isn't that...oppa's best friend? Kyun Mi unnie, you dissapeared one day. Siwan Oppa came back that day too. So, you were the one that Dongho was talking about. Unnie, you betrayed U-KISS?" You were talking to yourself.