Gone Wrong Part 1(I have a bad feeling)

Living in a World called NEVERLAND

It was already 11:00am. You woke up and took your bath. You put on a white top and pink skirt. You walked downstairs and saw everyone, including B1A4 and SHINee. Kevin was in the kitchen cooking lunch. Dongho was beside the window. He looked at you, you flushed pink and smiled but Dongho gave your a cold glare and looked back at the window. Sandeul was flying around the house with Baro. Key was at the corner of the room with his headphones on. You walked downstairs, the first person who saw you was GongChan. GongChan smiled and walked to you.

"Morning." GongChan greeted you with a big smile. You smiled back.

"Morning GongChan Oppa. When did you arrive?"

"Um..2 hours ago?" GongChan showed you two fingers. You nodded.

"Why didn't anyone woke me up?" You asked and sat down with GongChan.

"We wanted to wake you up. Well, SANDEUL hyung wanted to wake you up but Kevin hyung said that you were tired. So Sandeul hyung let you rest." GongChan said and nodded. You smiled and nodded.

"Lunch is ready!" Kevin shouted from the kitchen. GongChan stood up and held his palm out.

"Come on. I'm hungry." You smiled and took his hand. You sat between Sandeul and GongChan. Everyone started eating. Suddenly, Hoon spoke.

"Kevin, why were you sleeping outside ~~~~~'s room?" Hoon asked. All eyes were on Kevin now. Your eyes widen.

*Kevin Oppa... slept outside my room?* You looked at him. Kevin smiled and looked at you.

"I was just scared it B2ST came and took her away. I'm just trying to protect her but then I fell asleep." Kevin said casually. Everyone nodded and went back to eating. You kept on looking at Kevin. After lunch, Kevin started cleaning up. He was about to take the plate but a hand quickly took it before him. Kevin didn't have to look up to see who was it. He could just know it by the shape of the fingers.

"I can do this on my own. You don't have to help me. You'll ruin your flawless hands." Kevin said with a smiled and looked up.

"Oppa...." You said. Tears were in your eyes. Kevin smiled.

"Wae? Why are you crying?" Kevin said and wiped your tears away.

"Be happy kay? You have Siwan here. You have U-KISS here. B1A4 and also SHINee are here. We all love you." Kevin said.

"Oppa..." You hugged him. Kevin smiled and hugged you back.

"Go back to the livingroom. I'll finish up here." Kevin pulled back and patted your head. You nodded and went to the livingroom. Sanduel smiled and stood up.

"You wanna go for a walk?" Sandeul asked and help his hand out. You smiled and nodded.

"We'll be back before dinner. Don't worry everyone!" Sanduel said and walked out of the house with you. Everyone nodded and continued with what they were doing. Siwan put down his book and walked to Dongho. Dongho looked up and raised an eyebrow.

"What is it hyung?" Dongho asked and stood up.

"We need to talk." Siwan nodded to the door. Dongho nodded. Siwan walked out, Dongho put his hands into his pockets and followed Siwan from the back. Key looked at them and raised an eyebrow.

*What are they doing?* Key asked himself but shook his head and continued listening to his music. On the other hand, GongChan had a bad feeling about you and Sandeul. He stood up. Jinyoung who was sitting beside him stood up too.

"Hey, what's wrong?" JinYoung tapped GongChan's shoulder. GongChan shook head head and furrowed his eyesbrows.

"I have a bad feeling hyung. I have a bad feeling that something is going to happen to ~~~~~ and Sandeul hyung." GongChan looked at Jinyoung with a worried face. Jinyoung's eyes widen.

"We need to follow them but we can't let U-KISS or SHINee know." Jinyoung whispered. Jinyoung looked at the livingroom. Baro and CNU looked up. JinYoung nodded. They nodded back.

"Sorry guys. We got to go. We'll come back later." JinYoung said with fake smile. Everyone nodded. B1A4 left the house and looked at each other.

"Sandeul's really fast. We have got to fly." JinYoung said and looked at the forest.

"Actually, what's going on?" CNU asked. Ready to fly.

"Gongchan said that he has a bad feeling that something is going to happen to Sandeul and ~~~~~~." JinYoung said and started flying. Baro and CNU nodded and started flying. GongChan nodded and sighs.

"Please be safe hyung. Please be safe ~~~~." GongChan said and started flying as quickly as he could.