You're not Sandeul

Living in a World called NEVERLAND

You were in B2ST's place when you opened your eyes. Your headached and felt sick in your stomach. You sat up but your hands were tied and so were your legs. You looked around and found Sandeul a few feet away from you. Sandeul was unconcious. 

"SANDEUL OPPA!" You called out but obviously Sandeul didn't response. Suddenly, you felt a presense behind you.

"My, my. You woke up earlier than I thought you would." You turned around and found a handsome young man.

"Who... Who are you?" You asked. Even thought he looked handsome, he didn't look like he was on your side.

"Hi ya girlie. I'm GiKwang. Nice to meet you." GiKwang said and kneeled down to your level and touched your head.

"Hm, Noonas never told me you were this pretty. Hey, when all this is done, wanna go out sometime?" GiKwang asked with a smile. You had to admit, GiKwang has a very charming smile.

"No thank GiKwang. I'm taken." You said and frowned. GiKwang pouted a little and looked at Sandeul. He got up and walked to Sandeul.

"By this guy?" GiKwang asked but you didn't reply him and turned away.

"Hey!" GiKwang suddenly appeared in front of you. Your eyes widen, he was faster than Baro.

"When I'm talking to you, the least you could do is look at me, ya know?" GiKwang said and pushed your head harshly.

"Why should I look at my own enemy?" You asked. GiKwang just smiled and walked to Sandeul.

"Cause if you don't I'll burn your boyfriend here to ashes." GiKwang said with a creepy smile. You body started to shiver even more. Then suddenly, 4 other boys and the 3 witches appeared.

"Ae Seok, Kyung Mi, Eun Ae. You bast-"

"Now, now. That ain't the right way to treat your elders. I'm pretty sure Siwannie thought you much better than that." Eun Ae said. You could just look at her indisgust. Kyung Mi adn Ae Seok on the other than just looked away. Not wanting to face you with the guilt in their heart.

"~~~~?" Sandeul called out your name. He looked like he was in REALLY bad shape.

"Sandeul Oppa!!!!" You screamed. GiKwang looked at Sandeul in disgust. He lifted up Sandeul's face.

"You're not much of a catch. I wonder why ~~~~ is with you." GiKwang let go, making Sandeul fall on the ground, face first,

"DON'T HURT HIM!" You screamed. Eun Ae smiled and walked to you.

"So Sandeul does mean something to you, doesn't he?" Eun Ae asked but you didn't respond.

"So I'm taking that as a yes?" Eun Ae smiled and looked at Sandeul.

"Why don't you use your potion on him now, JunHyung." Eun Ae said. JunHyung walked to Sandeul and tried to pour his potion into Sandeul's mouth but he refused.

"Stubborn kid. Doo Joon, some help me?" Doo Joon kicked Sandeul in the stomach, making Sandeul open his mouth. JunHyung quickly poured the potion and making Sandeul swallow it. Sandeul was forced to swallow it. Sandeul was screaming in pain. You were watching helplessly. Forgetting about your powers. After a while, Sandeul was breathing heavily. Eun Ae looked at you and smiled. 

"Untie her, HyunSeung." HyunSeung did as he was told. You quickly ran to Sandeul but before you could reach him. He looked up and you saw his eyes. Instead of his usual sweet brown eyes, they were bloodthirsty red. You couldn't move, your muscles weren't responding.

"S-S-Sandeul Oppa?" You called out softly. Sandeul stood up and looked at you.

"~~~~~~?" Sandeul said. His voice didn't sound like him at all.

"GOODBYE ~~~~~! BLEEDING WIND!" Sandeul's wind was about to hit you when somebody caught you just in time and brought you to the other side of the room. He looked at you and sighs.

"Unless you forgot. YOU HAVE POWERS OF YOUR OWN!" Yoseob yelled at you and sighs. You blinked in shock but smiled anyways.

"Thanks for saving me Seobbie." You said. Yoseob looked at you and back at Sandeul.

*Well at least JunHyung hyung got to use his new potion.* Yoseob thought. Suddenly, someone was behind him. He swung his sword. Yoseob quickly grabbed you and brought you to the corner of the room.

*Dammit that was close* Yoseob said, panting, His shoulder was bleeding a little.

"Wah,Wah, Wah. I've never seen you practice before YoSeob but it seems like you've improved. Have you been pracitcing behind our backs, Seob?" GiKwang said and put his sword back in it's place. Yoseob hissed.

"What does it matter to you?" Yoseob said and stood you. GiKwang frowned.

"Don't be rude to you dongsaeng, Yoseob. He was just asking." Doo Joon said. He was beside you. You froze.

*What the-* Yoseob grabbed you and ran out the house.

"Ugh. Dammit." Yoseob said while holding your wrist and running. Suddenly, you stopped running. Yoseob looked at you.

"Why? What's wrong?" Yoseob asking, sounding VERY worried. You looked back.

"Sandeul's still back there." You said. Yoseob blinked.

"I need to save him. I HAVE TO SAVE HIM!"

"CALM DOWN ~~!"

"LET ME GO YOSEOB! I HAVE TO SAVE HIM!"

"~~~~! CALM DOWN!" Yoseob grabbed both your arms. You cried while looking at him.

"That guy isn't the Sandeul you know. You saw his eyes. That is not Sandeul. And if you go back there, you'll get killed!" Yoseob made a point.

"But you said it yourself! I'm very powerful!"

"Yes, you are very powerful but think about it. You seriously think you can win against 9 people?! And one of them is your boyfriend!" Yoseob's heart broke a little when he said that but he had to make you come to your senses. You cried in Yoseob's chest. Yoseob sighs, hugged you and brought you back to U-KISS'  mansion.

Come on. I already told the others to got there. They must have arrive there by now." Yoseob said while running to the mansion with you in his arms. Sandeul's eyes and words were stuck in your head. Your boyfriend just tried to kill you.

*That.... wasn't Sandeul.* You thought to yourself and anger was building in your heart. You wanted revenge on B2ST and the Witches.