3 kisses

Living in a World called NEVERLAND

You walked back the the house, happy that you got amazing presents. You hummed and skipped home. You opened the door and smiled. Everyone were enjoying themselves.

"Annyeong Oppas~" You smiled. Everyone looked at you and smiled.

"Annyeong my angel~" Sandeul ran to you and hugged you.

"So, what are we going to do today?" Taemin asked. Everyone looked at you.

"Why is everyone looking at me?" You pointed to yourself.

"It's your birthday, you should choose what you want to do." Sandeul said and wraped his arm around you.

"So, what do you want to do, baby sis?" Siwan asked you. You looked at Sandeul.

"I want to spend the day with my oppas. All my oppas." Everyone's eyes widen.

"All your oppas? Are you serious?" Gongchan asked you. You nodded.

"But it's already noon. So, I don't think you'll have enough time to spend it with all of us. Maybe only 5 of us." Baro said.

"Okay. So, here's the plan. You choose 3 oppas that you want to spend with today. Okay?" Hoon asked. You smiled and nodded.

"So? Who do you choose?" Jonghyun asked. You put your finger to your lips and looked around. You smiled and clapped your hands.

"Done deciding?" Siwan asked you. You looked at him and nodded.

"I choose..... Sandeul Oppa,Kevin Oppa and Dongho Oppa." You smiled.

"MWO?!" Everyone looked at each other.

"Okay. So each Oppa get 1 hour with you. Deal?" Siwan asked and looked at everyone. Everyone nodded.

"So, it's Kevin, Dongho and Sandeul. Okay?" Onew asked. You nodded and took Kevin's hand.

"Come on, Oppa! Let' go!" Kevin smiled and followed you out the door. You both walked to town.

"So, what do you want to do?" Kevin asked you. You shrugged.

"What does Kevin Oppa want to do?" You asked. Kevin smiled.

"Let's go see the flowers. Is that okay with you?" Kevin asked. You smiled and nodded. Both of you walked to the park. There were so many flowers.

"Oppa, this is so pretty! I love it!" You said. Kevin smiled and took your hand.

"It sure is." Kevin smiled and looked at you.

"~~~~~~ ah. I need to talk to you." You looked at Kevin.

"Sure Oppa. Anything. What is it?" Kevin let out a sighs and looked at you.

"~~~~~~, did you forget about me?" Kevin asked. You titled your head.

"What do you mean Oppa? You're my favourite Oppa, how can I forget about you?" You said. Kevin shook his head.

"That's not my point ~~~~~. Did you forget how I felt about you? When I told you I liked you?" Kevin asked. Your eyes widen.

"Did you forget? Did you? ~~~~~~~~, I liked you and I still do." You were speachless. Kevin lowered his head.

"Please don't forget how I feel about you. I'm happy that you have Sandeul but I still like you. No, I love you." Kevin said. He looked at you, you looked at him.

"Saranghae." Kevin kissed you. Your eyes widen. You struggled to let go but gave up. You kissed him back. After a while, you broke the kiss.

"I-I-I think I better go. Dongho's going to arrive soon. Bye." Kevin waved good-bye. You both felt awkward after the kiss.

"Hey." A voice cam from behind you. You turned around.

"Hello Dongho Oppa." You smiled. As usual, Dongho didn't smile back.

"So, where do you want to go?" Dongho asked.

"Up to you. I don't really mind." You smiled and took his hand.

"Since Oppa doesn't like sweating so much. Let's go get some lunch." Dongho nodded. You both went to a restaurant and ordered your food.

"So, how's your birthday going?" Dongho asked. You smiled.

"It's fine. Oh, and Oppa, thank you for the present. I love it." You smiled and hugged him. Dongho blushed alittle.

"Yeah. Okay. You're welcome." Dongho said. After a while, your food arrived. You started eating. Dongho kept on looking at you while he was eating.

"Yah, ~~~~~-ah, you have something there." Dongho pointed. You kept on wiping but Dongho kept on pointing at different places.

"YAH! OPPA! SERIOUSLY!" Dongho laughed and nodded.

"Araso. Araso. Here. Let me help." Dongho replied. His face came closer to yours. Your nose touched, finally, your lips met. Your eyes widen but Dongho wouldn't give up. He kissed your deeper. You could feel him smiling while kissing you. After a few seconds, Dongho broke the kiss.

"~~~~~~, I like you. I always have. I just didn't know how to tell you. I hope you feel the same way. I got to go now. I LOVE YOU." Dongho said and left.

*What the??? Dongho Oppa just kissed me.... Oppa???*

Suddenly, someone hugged you from the back.

"My angel~" You turned around.

"Sandeul Oppa~"  You smiled. Sandeul sat beside you.

"So, how is my Angel's birthday going?" Sandeul asked with a sweet smile.  You smiled.

"It's going fine Oppa." Lie. You were lying to your boyfriend and yourself. You were feeling awkward with the kisses you just got.

"Good, cause I want my baby to have the best birthday ever." Sandeul said. You smiled and leaned your head on his shoulder.

"Oppa, saranghae~" You whispered in his ear. Sandeul smiled and looked at you.

"Saranghae, my angel." Sandeul said and kissed you. You didn't hesitate to kiss back. You both kissed for quiet sometime.

"Where do you want to go Oppa?" You asked. Sandeul thought for a while.

"Let's go to the place where we first met." Sandeul smiled. You nodded with excitment. It's been a while since you've been there.  You both walked to Sandeul's hang out. 

"We're here." Sandeul said. You became exicted and totally for got about Kevin's and Dongho's kiss.

"Oppa, I love this place!" You said while running around. Sandeul put his hand in his pockets and looked at you.

*I love ~~~~. I love you and only you. You are my first love and I will never find anyone else.* Sandeul said. You were too busy playing that you didn't even heard Sandeul's toughts. You turned around and smiled.

"OPPA! SARANGHAE!" You yelled and made an heart sign. Sandeul smiled and hugged you. You hugged him back but you were still confused. Kevin, Dongho, Sandeul. 3 amazing boys. 3 of your favourite Oppas. But all of them love you.

WHO WILL YOU CHOOSE? WHO WILL YOU END UP WITH? WHO IS YOUR GUY?