Kevin

Living in a World called NEVERLAND

You and Sandeul went home. The both of you kept on laughing at random things. Sandeul looked at you and smiled.

"________-ah, want to know something?" Sandeul asked you. You smiled and nodded.

"I love you. I really mean it. I love you and only you. I have no one else but you. I need you,________. You are my everything." Sandeul confessed. You giggled and nodded.

"I love you too, oppa."

"You only love me, right? There's no one else in your heart but me, right?" Sandeul asked. You smiled and nodded. After a while, you both arrived home. The moment Sandeul opened the door, all eyes were on you.

"My baby sister is back~" Siwan said and walked towards you.

"So, how did your DATES go?" GongChan asked. Your eyes widen when GongChan said the word DATES. Kevin and Dongho looked at you. You smiled and shook your head.

"Everything went great! I love this birthday! But, I'm tired now, I want to go to sleep." You said and pretended to be sleepy. Soohyun tilted his head.

"But it's only 7. You sure you want to go to sleep?" Soohyun asked. You nodded. You walked towards the stairs, there you saw Kevin and Dongho. You closed your eyes and pretended that you didn't see them. The second you walked past them, they both called your name at the same time.

"_________" You didn't look at them and quickly ran to you room.

"Hey, is you sis okay? She's acting different." Hoon asked Siwan. Siwan tilted his head and pouted.

"I don't know. She's never like this." Siwan said and sighs. Siwan looked at Sandeul.

"Sandeul, did something happen?" Sandeul shook his head.

"Ani, hyung. Everything was going fine. We had alot of fun." Sandeul said. Siwan nodded and looked at Dongho and Kevin.

*So, something must happen while she was with them.__________-ah...* Siwan said in this mind and sighs.

*I'm sorry* Kevin said while bitting his lower lip.

*I made the biggest mistake ever* Dongho sighs and walked to his room. Meanwhile, you were in your room, looking out the window.

*What am I suppose to do? What am I suppose to say?* You asked yourself. You felt guilty not telling Sandeul what happened between you, Dongho and Kevin. The guilt was killing you alive. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" You asked.

"It's me. Please open the door." You eyes widen. *Kevin!* You bit you lower lip.

"Kevin, I'm tired." You lied. You really felt like crying.

"_________, please. We need to talk." You could hear Kevin's voice. It was like he was about to cry.

"Ani, oppa. There' nothing to talk about."

"__________, please. I'm begging you. I'm sorry. Please, _________, please open this door." Kevin knocked on the door lightly. You started crying. Kevin could clearly hear you.

*Is...Is she crying? She's crying. _______ is crying* Kevin sighs and turned his back towards the door.

*Oh my, what have I done? ______, I'm sorry.* Kevin started crying infront of your door.