LIVING IN A NEW WORLD

Living in a World called NEVERLAND

(Only Learned Bad Thing - B1A4) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9swhihvRC0&feature=related

 

"My life is so boring" You said to your best friend while wresting your chin on the table.

"Hey ~~, what's wrong?" Dara asked you while taking notes.

"Come on, don't say that. You're life is full of excitement." You looked at Dara and raised an eye brow. She giggled.

"Yeah, maybe you're right." You sat up properly and sighs.

"I wish I could go somewhere exciting. Full of adventure and magic. Where there's nice and fun people. Then my life will never be boring. Everyday there's something new." You said and looked at Dara who was smiling at you. 

"That sounds like an exciting life. And if you could live forever, that would be the best thing." You smiled and nodded.

"But there's no such world like that. I just have to life with the fact that I'm stuck in this boring and dull life of mine." You said and start packing your things. Dara shook her head.

"Don't be too sure. Anything can happen as long as you believe in it." She smiled at you and left.

"I hope you're right Dara." You grabbed your bag and left. The second you left, two boys appeared.

"That girl seems to be bored of Earth." A boy with the prettiest face said to his friend.

"Don't tell me. You want to bring her to our world." The other boy said. He had a handsome face and perfect muscles. 

"Do you think the others will let?" The pretty boy asked, the strong boy just shrug his shoulders.

"Let's go ask them." The pretty boy nodded. He swift his hand and both of them were gone. Suddenly, you came in.

"Aigoo, how could I forget about my jacket." You were about to grab your jacket but you saw something on the floor. You walked to it.

"Snow? Why is there snow? It's summer time." You titled your head. The two boys left it there. You shook you head, stood up, grabbed your jacket and walked away.

When you came home everything was as usual. Your mom saw cooking dinner,  dad was watching TV and your brother was sketching on the dining table. You rolled your eyes and walk into your house.

"Oh! Welcome home ~~! How was your day?" You looked at him.

"I think you already know the answer Im Siwan." He smiled at you.

"Nothing changed? The usual?" You nodded. He smirked and went back to his sketching. Just when you were about to walk up the stairs, you looked at Siwan.

"Siwan Oppa, is it possible if there's snow in a classroom when it's summer time?" You asked. Siwan looked at you and raised an eyebrow.

"What? It was just a question. Don't answer me fine." You pouted. Your brother smiled.

"Chill. Well, if you ask me. I think it's possible. Anything can happen." You nodded and went to your room.

You took your bath and changed into your pajamas. You went down stairs and ate your dinner. The whole time, Siwan was looking at you worriedly. You finished eating and went to your room. You took out all your books and start to study. After 1 hour of trying to study, you threw your pencil at the wall. You look at a picture of you and your brother at his last birthday party.

"I want to get out of this world! Nothing ever changes around here! I want everyday to be different. Every second isn't a waste of time! For me to live forever!" You knock your head on your table.

"Who am I kidding? There's no world like that. I'm just making up crap. Why am I so stupid? I just have to face the fact that my life is the same and will never change." You arrange your books neatly and went to bed. What you didn't know was that your brother was outside, listening to everything. 

"You say your life is boring. Everything is the same. You want every second is like in heaven. You want to live forever too. And you asked me if snow was possible at summer time? You have no idea baby sister. Hyung, if you're going to take her there, please take care of her well."

Siwan looked down and sighs. He slipped his hand in his pocket and took out a picture of him when he was younger with 7 other guys. He looked at the picture and shook his head and walked to his room. Suddenly, the two previous boys that were in your classroom appeared in your bedroom. You didn't even notice, you were already in dream land.

"Hyung said we could take her." The strong boy said while the pretty boy walked around your room. He stopped and looked at the picture of you and Siwan.

"Hyung, have we been here before? Do we know anyone who lives in this house?" The pretty boy asked, still looking at the picture.

"I don't know. Come on, we got to hurry before someone knows we're here." The strong boy said. The pretty boy stood up.

*I know there's someone I know that lives in this house. That guy in the picture, why do I feel like I've met him before? I'm going to find out who is that guy.* The pretty boy said in his heart. He walked to you and swift his head. All three of you were gone. There was only snow left on the floor, then your brother came in.

"So they already took her? I hope she'll have fun like I did. I'm trusting you hyung, take care of her." Siwan said while looking out the window.

He looked at your bed, walked to it and slept in it. Though you both sometimes fight, you both are very close at most times. Siwan always takes care of you, he loved you with all his heart. He'd never let anyone hurt you or take you away from him. The only time he'd let you out of his sight is if you were at school. Even if you wanted to go to sleep, he would go to his room and pretend to be a sleep. At midnight, he would go to your room and take care of you while you're sleeping. That's shows how much he loved you.