SHINee, B1A4, U-KISS

Living in a World called NEVERLAND

You looked at each and everyone of them. They were still in shock that you were the chosen one. You blew your fringe. You opened your mouth and asked.

"You, you're telling me I'm the chosen one?" Everyone nodded. You nodded lighty. Siwan walked to you but he didn't put a smile on his face. 

"~~~~~...." You were worried. Siwan looked down.

"Siwan Oppa???" You wanted to touch his face but suddenly he grabbed your wrist and looked at you.

"S-Siwan O-Oppa??" His eyes were heartless at first but then he gave you a big smile.

"BABY SISTER!!!!!" He yelled. Your eyes widen in surprise. He pulled you closer and hugged you as tight as he could.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE MY BABY SISTER IS THE CHOSEN!! HAHA!! THIS IS AMAZING!! SO CUTE!!!" Siwan kept on hugging you. You tried to get loose.

*If Oppa keeps on hugging me like this I'm going to die any minute!! I can't breathe!! Someone help me!!* You screamed in your head. Suddenly, Siwan let go off you. Actually, no one was holding you. You looked up to see Soohyun hanging him on a tree and giving him a lecture.

"Yah! Siwannie! You want your sister to die!? She couldn't even breathe!" Soohyun yelled. Siwan pouted.

"Well, can't be I be happy for my sister!?" Siwan yelled. He crossed his arms.

*Aw...my oppa is so cute~~* You stood up and walked to them.

"Yes you can! But you hugged her so tight that she couldn't breathe!" Soohyun yelled. You tapped his shoulder.

"Soohyun Oppa. Siwan Oppa was just proud of me Don't be too harsh on him." You smiled. Suddenly, you heard a yelp. You looked at Siwan. His eyes were sparking. He opened his mouth as shouted.

"KYAH!!! MY SISTER IS SO CUTE!!!! COME HERE!! IMMA PINCH YOUR CHEEKS TILL THEY'RE RED!!!" You and Soohyun looked at Siwan with a 'what?' face. You sighs and turned around.

"Than again. Play with him all you want." You waved your hand good bye.

"WHA?!!! YAH!!! YOU LITTLE DEVIL!! COME BACK HERE!!!" Siwan yelled. You just smirked and walk to Sandeul.

"Shut up Siwan!!!" Soohyun's hand was full of fire. Siwan gulped but kept on struggeling to get down.

"Hyung~~~!!!! Why are you so mean to me now!!!? You used to play with me all the time!!!!" Siwan shouted with a cute voice. Soohyun shook his head.

"You were only 14 that time!!" Siwan struggeled to get down.

"BUT HYUNG~~~~!!!!!" Siwan yelled cutely. You smiled and shook your head.

"You have an interesting brother there ~~~~." JinYoung said. You sighs and shook your head.

"I sure do." You looked at the 5 boys. They were shaking their head while looking at Soohyun and Siwan. GongChan looked at Sandeul and ran to him.

"HYUNG!!! I'M GLAD YOU'RE OKAY!!!" Gongchan almost hugged Sandeul but you hugged him first. You looked at GongChan.

"MY SANDEUL!!!" You yelled with a cute voice. GongChan smiled and patted your head.

"Fine. YOUR Sandeul. Happy?" You nodded. GongChan shook his head and poked your cheek. He walked back to JinYoung.

"Guys. Can we go to someone's house? I'm getting burned here." Onew said. Everyone nodded.

"Right. I almost forgot. You guys are vampiries. Um...CNU, some help?" Eli said. CNU nodded. He waved his hand. Suddenly, all of you were in B1A4's house.

"Thanks CNU! You're awesome!!!" Taemin said. He wanted to hi-five CNU but Minho pulled his collar.

"Can you please act matured for once in your life?" Taemin pouted and shook his head. You were just standing there with Sandeul. Looking at SHINee. Suddenly, Onew noticed you staring.

"Oh. Hello there. We haven't introduce ourselves properly. I'm Onew. Eldest and Leader of SHINee. Prince of Time. Nice to meet you." Onew gave you a big smile. You unsurely nodded.

"Hi. I'm Kim Jonghyun. You can call me Jjong Oppa tho. I'm Prince of Lazers. I can shoot lazers from any part of my body. Cool,huh?" Jonghyung winked at you. Suddenly he got a punch from Siwan.

"DO.NOT.FLIRT.WITH.MY.LITTLE.SIS." Siwan said and walked away. You just looked at Jonghyun who was rubbing his head.

"I'm MinHo. Nice to meet you. I'm Prince of Gravity." Minho gave you a smile. You gave him a half-hearted smile. You looked at Taemin. Taemin blushed a little.

"HI! I'M TAEMIN! MAKNAE! I'M THE SUMMONING PRINCE! PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME!" You blushed at his last sentence. Taemin got blew away into the sofa. You looked at Sandeul who looked like he was pissed at Taemin.

"She's mine Lee Taemin! Go get another girl!" Sandeul said and hugged you. You were shock, so you just patted his back. Sandeul let go of you and smiled. You smiled back and looked at Key. You waved at him.

"Hello Oppa. What's your name?" You smiled. Key blushed at looked away.

"I-I'm Key. Prince of Swords." You smiled and nodded. You walked to the sofa and sat down. Everyone else was standing.

"So, SHINee? B1A4? U-KISS? Am I right oppas?" They nodded and smiled. You nodded and look a pillow and covered your face.

"NEVERLAND IS GETTING MORE CONFUSING BY THE MINUTE!!!" You screamed. You could hear them giggling, so you took the pillow away from your face.

"You're so cute ~~~~" GongChan said. You blushed and looked away. Than you looked at Sandeul.

"Is my Sandeul Oppa okay?" Sandeul smiled and nodded. He sat next to you.

"I'm fine now. Thanks to you." You smiled and nodded. Sandeul slighty kissed your lips. You smiled and kissed him back.

'Ew...this is just gross....' You smiled and looked at Siwan.

"I heard that Oppa." Everyone looked at Siwan. Siwan turned red and knocked his head on the wall.

"I forgot you could read minds." You giggled. Everyone looked at you again. You titled your head.

"What's wrong?" Everyone cupped their hands and slapped their cheeks.

"SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone yelled. You jumped and giggled.

"Oppas are so silly. I love all Oppas!!!" You yelled. Everyone blushed and jumped around like crazy people. You sighs and smiled.

*All these Oppas are so silly. Jumping around like little kids but they're so cute. I love all my Oppas. I love my U-KISS oppas. I love my B1A4 Oppas. I love my SHINee oppas. Even tho I just knew them but they did save me from those three.* You smiled and leaded on the couch.

*I think. I'm going to like living here in Neverland.* You rested your head on Sandeul's shoulder. You both looked at each other and smiled. Key was looking at the two of you from a distance.

*From some reason. I feel....Jealous* Key said to himself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@runawaystreet14 : Thank you. Um...No, actually, my first language is suppose to be Malay since I'm Malaysian. But some for odd reason, I'm horrible at Malay. So, I guess you could say my 1st language is English? I can speak a little Japanese, a little Korean, a little Madrin and a little Indonesian tho. :)

Actually, guys...who do you think ~~~~~~ should end up with? :/