Your Power

Living in a World called NEVERLAND

You were crying your eyes out. Not wanting your boyfriend. Your first boyfriend. Sandeul, to leave you. Everyone was quiet except for the 3 boys who were fighting the witches. Taemin was running around like a crazy boy while summoning weird people to fight Eun Ae. Jonghyun was shooting lazers out of his hand and aiming for Ae Seok. Minho was trying to push Kyun Mi into the ground with his gravity powers. The others were with you. Siwan pitied you. For the first time in your life, you fell for someone and that someone was about to leave you. Key just looked at his friend fighting. Key shook his head and sighs. He stepped into the light and covered his eyes with his hand.

"Ugh. I hate the sun. It's so annoying." He said to himself. Onew stood beside him.

"What don't you hate?" Onew asked. Key looked at Onew and shook his head.

"I don't know. Almost everything?" Onew smiled and looked at his little dongsaengs.

"When do you think they will stop?" Onew asked. Key just shook his head.

"Never in this case. I'll put a stop to it." Key said. He pointed his finger to Kyun Mi. Suddenly, a blade stabbed Kyun Mi's shoulder. She lead out a loud scream.

"KYUN MI!" Ae Seok screamed and ran to Kyun Mi. Eun Ae looked at Key. Key smiled and flipped his bangs.

"Let's go! We'll get them next time!" Eun Ae yelled. Ae Seok nodded while trying to comfort Kyun Mi. In an instant they were gone. All the of the SHINee members walked to Key.

"Thanks hyung. We were wondering when the fight would end." Minho said. Key put his hand infront of Minho's face. Giving him a 'Talk to the hand' look. Taemin smiled and waved to Key's hand.

"Hello Key hyung's hand! How are you?!" Taemin asked. Jonghyun hit Taemin's head.

"Babo. Hey, Key. How's Sandeul doing?" Key shook his head and pointed to Sandeul.

"Not so good. He's loosing a lot of blood." Key said.

You were looking at Sandeul Not knowing what to do. Kevin wished he could do something but he couldn't. He couldn't find the right plants to heal Sandeul quickly. Dongho was trying to stop the blood flow. He using his ice powers and putting his hand on Sandeuls' bruise. Sandeul was already out of breath. He looked at you and smiled.

"I hope you'll find someone that will love you as much as I do when I'm gone." He said softly. You blinked twice. Not beliving what he just said.

"NO! THERE WON'T BE! I DON'T WANT ANYONE ELSE BUT YOU SANDEUL!" You yelled. Everyone looked at the two of you. Dongho blinked in surprise. You lowered your head.

"Sandeul. You were so kind to me when we first met. You took me to a place where you didn't even show your other members. You asked me to be your girlfriend on the day we met. You were so happy. You kept your members awake with your happiness of having a girlfriend. It was so cute. I don't want you to leave me. You can never leave me. There will be no other person in Neverland nor in Earth that will replace you. So,please, I'm begging you to not leave." You said. Tears fell slipped down your cheek. Everyone looked at you with pity eyes. Siwan was the one who was sad about you the most.

"~~~~~......goodbye....." Sanduel said. You blinked at him. Not with sad eyes this time but with anger.

"SANDEUL! I SAID YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LEAVE ME!!!!!!" You screamed. Suddenly, everything around you tore apart. The trees were cut into sherds. The wind sounded like it was tearing apart. Everyone covered their ears. You were still screaming.

"GAH! What the heck is happening?!" Gongchan said. You stopped screaming and all the tearing went away. Everyone's eyes widen. You looked at Dongho.

"Dongho Oppa. Please move." You said softly. Dongho nodded and went to Kevin. You put your hand on Sandeul's wound.

"Hold on. Make it last. Don't ever turn back. Cause you are the best thing. That's ever been mine." 

You sang. Everyone's eyes widen. They didn't expect you voice would be that nice. Siwan was the most surprised. He didn't know you were good in singing. You never sand to him before. You took your hand away from Sandeul's wound. It was healed. Sandeul sat you properly. He looked at his wound and to you and back to his wound and finally to you.

"You, You, did you heal me?" Sandeul asked. You shurrged your shoulders. Sandeul smiled and hugged you.

"I'm not dead. I'm not dead." Sandeul said. You hugged him back. You could feel tears flowing down Sandeul's cheek. Suddenly you heard

'If they want to be all lovey dovey, don't do it here. Get a room.' You looked at Jinyoung at raised an eyebrow. Jinyoung nodded. You smiled and shook your head.

"Oppa, I'm too young to get a room with Sandeul Oppa." You said. Everyone looked at Jinyoung.

"Since when did you say that?" Soohyun asked. Jinyoung shook his head.

"I didn't SAY anything. I was thinking of it tho." Everyone looked at you. Kiseop pointed at you and started jumping around. You and Sandeul looked at each other.

"No. It couldn't be." Sandeul said. You titled your head.

"Something wrong?" You asked. Everyone looked at you.

"YOU-YOU'RE THE CHOSEN ONE! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!" Kiseop yelled. You looked at with a 'what are you talking about face'. Onew looked at you.

"~~~~, Kiseop said that cause it's true. You are the chosen one."You looked at Onew.

"What do you mean I'm the chosen one?" Siwan stepped to you. He hugged you and backed away a little.

"Little sis. In Neverland, there was told that a speacial girl would come. She would have 3 amazing powers that no one else had. That girl, is you. You're the Princess of Sound, Healing and Mind Reading."