Dongho's jealousy

Living in a World called NEVERLAND

You, SHINee, U-KISS and B1A4 were sitting in the lvingroom. You were sitting with Sandeul as usual. Kevin felt uncomfortable knowing that you were going out with someone else but he forced a smile. U-KISS knew that this was hurting Kevin but they wanted you to be happy. So, they kept quiet. You were laughing with Sandeul and the other. One out of all them was missing. Siwan looked around and was trying to find that person. He stood up and bowed.

"Um, sorry hyungs. excuse me." Siwan said and walked away. You were wondering where your big brother was going when everyone was having fun. Siwan was walking all over the house.

*Haish. Where could that boy have gone to?* Siwan said in his head. Than he snapped his finger.

*On the roof!!!* Siwan quickly ran to the roof. He ran to a window and jumped up on to the roof. (This that even make senses???) He looked around to see the person he was finding.

"I knew that you'd be here." Siwan said. The boy looked at his hyung in surprise.

"Siwan hyung. What are you doing here?" Siwan walked to the boy and sat down.

"I shoul be asking you that question. What are you doing, Shin Dongho?" Siwan smiled. Dongho, as usual, gave him a cold glare.

"None of your buisness." Dongho looked away. Siwan slapped Dongho's arm.

"Dongho, I'm older than you now. So, repect me." Dongho smirked and looked at Siwan.

"You didn't respect me when you were 14. So why should I respect you?" Siwan pouted.

"It was just one time. I respected you the other times. I didn't respect you cause you didn't want to share your lollipop with me." Dongho smiled.

"You still remember, huh?" Siwan smiled and nodded. Dongho nodded and looked away. Siwan slapped Dongho's arm again.

"So? What's wrong?" Dongho looked at Siwan and shook his head.

"Nothing's wrong. Don't worry." Siwan shook his head.

"I know you better than that Dongho. Tell me what's wrong." Dongho shook his head. Siwan sighs.

"Is it about Kyun Mi?" Siwan asked. Dongho shook his head.

"Kevin hyung?" Dongho shook his head.

"Than? GOD DAMMIT DONGHO! Do I have to ask ~~~~~ to come up here to read your mind?!?" Siwan yelled. Dongho turned red and quickly covered Siwan's mouth.

"Are you out of your mind?!? What is they hear you?!?" Dongho yelled quietly. Siwan was confused for a second than his eyes widen. He pushed Dongho's hand away.

"You-You-You....You like ~~~~?!?" Siwan yelled again. Dongho slapped his hyung's arm.

"What did I just say?!?" Dongho yelled and quickly covered his mouth. Siwan was still surprised.

"Dongho.....you like ~~~~?" Siwna asked and pointed to Dongho. Dongho didn't deny his feelings for you. He nodded.

"Nae, I do." Siwan's jaw dropped. Dongho closed his hyungs jaw and looked at the forest.

"W-Well? Did you....Did you tell her?" Dongho shook his head.

"Well? What are you waiting for?? Tell her!!" Siwan yelled at Dongho. Dongho blushed.

"Hyung! She's with Sandeul! I tell her now, I'm going to get murdered by Sandeul!!" Siwan rolled his eyes and smacked Dongho's head.

"It's now or never!!" Dongho kept quiet and looked at the forest. He looked down than looked at Siwan. The wind blew Dongho's hair which made the sence more dramatic. Dongho opened his mouth to sat something. Siwan was hoping that he would say okay but...

"I choose never." Siwan's eyes grew bigger.

"HUH?!" Dongho smiled.

"I said never. Can't you hear me?"

"You know I can! But why?! Why NEVER?! WHY DONGHO?! WHY?!" Siwan asked. His voice got louder and louder.

"Hyung! Someone's going to know we're here!!!" Dongho yelled. Siwan stoped shouting and pouted.

"Why won't you tell her you like her?" Dongho smiled and shook his head.

"I don't think there's any use telling her. She likes Sandeul. Not me." Dongho said. Siwan pitied his dongsaeng.

"Just try telling her. Okay? The worst that will happen is a no." Siwan smiled and jumped back into the window. Siwan sat back with you and the others.

"Oppa. Where did you go?" You asked. Siwan smiled and shook his head.

"Don't worry. I just went to the rest room." Siwan lied. You nodded and leaned your head on Sandeul's shoulder.

*Dongho, you better tell her how you feel or I'll make you.* Siwan said in his mind. While Dongho...

*Should I tell her? Shouldn't I? I don't know. Why does love have to be so complicated?* Dongo said in his mind while messing up his hair.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry!! This chappie is so chessy!!! >.<

Mianhae!!! Please don't get mad at me!! *Bows*