We'll get them

Living in a World called NEVERLAND

Junhyung was treating Kyun Mi's wound from Key's sword attack.

"YAH! YONG JUNHYUNG! IT STINGS!" Kyun Mi yelled while Junhyung was trying to get the sword out of her shoulder.

"Well, I'm sorry!" Junghyung yelled with sarcasm. Kyun Mi rolled her eyes and looked at Eun Ae and Ae Seok.

"Key's getting stronger and stronger." Ae Seok said while playing with a knife.

"Obviously he is. 5 years past. What did you expect?" Eun Ae said and punched the wall.

"Damn them. I wanted to kill them! All of them!" Eun Ae blew her bangs. Suddenly, she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"Come on baby. Calm down." It was Doojoon. Eun Ae smiled and hugged him.

"As long as you're here, I'm just fine." Ae Seok smirked and turned her head to her left. Suddenly, she was facing Kikwang.

"Hey, there Ae Seokkie." Kikwang smiled but Ae Seok kicked him in the stomach.

"Don't ever come that near to me ever again Lee KiKwang." Kikwang looked at Ae Seok and pouted.

"Ae Seokkie, you're so mean! Meannie!" Ae Seok looked at Kikwang with a cold glare.

"Call me that again and I'll throw you out the window." Ae Seok said and pointed to the window. Kikwang yelped and nodded.

"Good boy." Ae Seok looked out the window. Other than Kyun Mi, no one else knew that Ae Seok still had feelings for Jinyoung.

"Finally got the sword out!" Junhyung yelled. Kyun Mi took a a badge and wraped it around her arm.

"Thanks JunHyung." Kyun Mi was about to stand up but Junhyung pushed her on to the sofa.

"So? Wanna go out?" Kyun Mi looked at Junhyung head to toe than she pushed Junhyung off the sofa.

"Never gonna happen Junhyung." Junhyung rubbed his head.

"Come on! Give me a chance!" Kyun Mi looked at Junhyung and shook her head.

"Than will you give me a chance? " Everyone turned their head to the door. It was HyunSeung, DongWoon and Yoseob.

"In your dreams HyunSeung" Kyun Mi rejected him with a cold voice.

"I always dream that we're together but I want reality." HyunSeung said and pouted. Kyun Mi smirked and looked away.

"AE SEOK NOONA!!!!" Dongwoon yelled and ran to Ae Seok. When his face was close enough to Ae Seok, he punched him.

"Do that again and I swear. The next day you'll end up in hell." DongWoon rubbed swollen cheek and nodded.

"Kyah! I want revenge on Key!!!" Kyun Mi yelled and rubbed her wounded arm.

"We'll get our revenge. You don't have to worry." KiKwang said and sat beside Kyun Mi. Maybe a little too close.

"Too close Kikwang." Kyun Mi said and pushed Kikwang 30cm further.

"Any ideas for revenge? Yoseob? " DooJoon said while Eun Ae was sitting on his lap. Yoseob looked at DooJoon and shook his head.

"Ani hyung." Yoseob looked back at the ground. JunHyung snapped his fingers. Everyone looked at him.

"We'll take one of them as a hostage. Then all of them will come. That time we'll get our revenge." Everyone smirked and nodded. Yoseob looked at everyone and left the room quietly.

*This is wrong. This is all wrong. Hyung is wrong. We can't keep on doing this. They did nothing wrong. We have to stop. This isn't right.* Yoseob thought and punched the wall.

*THIS IS ALL WRONG!!!* He screamed in his head.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys! I'm working out on a new fanfic! :D

Go to my stories and there's this fanfic titled "There is NO OTHER, so BE MINE cause HERE I AM" There's SUJU, INFINITE and ZE:A.

Some of you already subbie. Thank you~~~ ^^

And don't worry. Just because I'm writing a new fanfic doesn't mean I won't update this one! I'll update all my fanfics! :)