Like brother Like sister

Living in a World called NEVERLAND

(FT Island- Like Birds) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk0D2WA9o1Y&feature=feedu

 

You already woke up. You wore the prettiest clothes ever but you didn't go down stairs to see U-KISS. Instead, you stayed upstairs and looked out your window. It was raining. Suddenly, your brother came into your mind.

Flashback- - - - - -

"Haish. It's raining. I hate rain." You pouted while looking out the window.

"It's raining? I didn't realize." Your brother was sitting on the dining table, sketching. You went over to him.

"You don't realize anything when your sketching. Even when Umma calls you, you act like your in another world." Siwan stopped sketching for a while and looked at you.

"I can only your voice while I'm sketching, baby sister." He said and went back to sketching. You rolled your eyes.

"Can you at least spend time with me outside? I hate being a bird in a cage." You rested your chin on the dining table. Siwan stopped sketching and looked at you.

"Outside? It's raining." You sat up properly and looked out the window.

"It's not that heavy. Come on, I'm bored." Before Siwan could say anything you already ran out of the house.

"Haish, that girl. Well, I should go with her, make sure she doesn't get hurt." Siwan ran after you. You both played in the rain, just wearing normal clothes, no umbrella, no raincoat. Both of you were enjoying that perfect moment.

Flashback Ended- - - - -

You didn't realize that a tear was flowing down your cheek until it hit your hand. You wiped the rest of the tears away from your face.

"Oppa, I miss you." You said, looking out the window. You didn't think twice, you ran downstairs.

"Oh, morning ~~! We thought you were still sleeping." AJ said to you but you ignored him. You looked like you were in a hurry, Dongho who was looking out the window, looked at you for a while and raised an eyebrow.You ignored every greeting U-KISS gave you and went outside.

"Where is she going? It's raining outside. She isn't wearing a raincoat. She'll get a cold." Kevin said, making a worried face. Dongho looked at Kevin and his eyes went back to out the window. He could see you.

*Pabo. You're going to get a cold and making all of us worry, including me.* Dongho said to himself while looking at you. 

You were playing in the rain alone. Spinning yourself and running around the rain. Your clothes were soaked and your hair was completely wet. Suddenly, you stopped running around and sat on the ground.

"Oppa, I miss you. I miss you, Umma, Appa, Dara and everyone. It's only been a few days but I really miss you." Suddenly you didn't feel rain on your head but it was still raining. You looked up, seeing Dongho holding an umbrella while chewing gum.

"Why are you out here?" Dongho asked you. You looked at him and looked away.

"What does it look like? I'm playing in the rain." You said but you still weren't looking at Dongho.

"You're a lot like your brother aren't you?" You eyes widen and quickly looked at Dongho who was still chewing his gum and holding an umbrella above you.

"How do you know my brother?" Dongho raised an eyebrow and looked into your innocent eyes.

"Your brother, Im Siwan. He came to Neverland before." You opened your mouth to say something but Dongho continued.

"He was the Prince of Sketching. Whatever he drew would become real. It's a really interesting power. He came here when he was about your age. He was also my best friend. He came here with a girl. She was... a betrayer." Dongho said. There was pain in his words when he mentioned the girl. You knew Dongho was hurt, so you didn't ask anything about the girl.

"I see. So my brother came to Neverland and he was the Prince of Sketch? Makes a lot of sense since he always sketch at home." You said. You stood up and looked into Dongho's eyes. They were cold, just like his eyes. So you looked away.

"My eyes, they're cold, aren't they?" Dongho asked. You didn't say anything. 

"I don't know." You curled your hair behind your ear. Dongho's eyes widen. You looked more like HER. 

" Um... ~~~?" You looked at him. 

"Yes Dongho Oppa?" You looked into his eyes again. But this time you didn't look away, he did.

"I have something to tell you." Dongho said while looking in the mansion. 

"What is it?" You titled your head. Dongho wanted to say something but said something else instead.

"Don't go to B1A4 or SHINee, no matter what." Dongho said with a serious voice. You nodded and hugged him.

"Thank you Oppa. This is the first time you ever talked to me and you're really sweet." You let go of him and smiled. Dongho's face was red by the hug you gave him.

"You're welcome." Dongho said to you, you smiled at him and walked to the mansion.

*Dongho you idiot. Why didn't you tell her you have slight feelings for her? It is because Kevin hyung likes her. I never cared about that before. What's wrong with me? I act so different around her* Dongho shook his head and walked back to the mansion with you.

"Looks like you have some competition Kevin." Eli joked while looking out the window. Everyone was looking at you and Dongho.

"What do you mean I have competition? I don't even like her." Kevin lied and walked away.

"Sure. You don't." Hoon teased and stuck his tongue out.

*I really like ~~~. Does Dongho like her too? But there's a bigger chance if she wants to date Dongho than me.* Kevin said to himself. Suddenly, the both of you came in the mansion. Everyone acted normal.

"I'm back." You said while smiling.

"And wet." Dongho popped his gum. You looked at him and stuck his tongue out, he chuckled. 

" Um.. ~~~.. I have something to tell you." Kevin said. You smiled, everyone looked confused.

"Yes, Oppa? What is it?" You smiled at Kevin, making him blush.

"I... um...I..." You titled your head.

"You what Oppa?" Kevin took a deep breath.

"I like you." Everyone's jaw dropped, including yours.

"Y-you like me, Oppa?" You pointed at yourself. Kevin nodded. You closed your mouth and ran to him and hugged him. 

"Thank you Oppa." You said to him. He hugged you back. Everyone was happy, except for Dongho.

*I knew I should have told her just now. This always happens to me.* Dongho said. He didn't show any emotion but his heart was broken