Nice to Meet you, Sandeul

Living in a World called NEVERLAND

You woke up earlier than usual. You looked out the window with a happy smile. You knew today is going to be a good day. You took your bath and wished for simple clothes. You looked at the mirror, you smiled and turn in circles. You peeked out your room. *Looks like everyone is in their room.* You tip-toed out the house. When you were outside, you walked into the forest. You smiled looking at the different types of flowers and trees. *Kevin Oppa must like going here.* You said in your heart. Even though it was nice and peaceful. You wished that there was at least music. Suddenly, you heard someone singing.

"Oh My beautiful target~" You looked around for the voice. You smiled every time you hear that voice. Suddenly, you found the boy who was singing it. You hid behind a tree and looked at the boy singing.

"Oh My beautiful target~" You smiled listening to him singing, even though it was only 1 sentence. The boy pouted, you blushed and smiled.

"Why can't I find another sentence that fits that lyric?" Then boy sat down on the ground. You came out the boy didn't notice you at first.

"Maybe I can help?" The boy quickly looked at you. His eyes widen and his cheeks turned red.

"Oh. I didn't know someone was listening." You giggled.

"Well, I was walking in the forest, suddenly I heard someone singing. You have a nice voice." You sat down beside him. He smiled at you, which made your heart race faster.

"Thank you. I always come here to sing. I love singing." You looked at him and smiled. He smiled back.

"I love singing too. I write lyrics at home." The boy looked at you and titled his head.

"You, don't come from here, do you?" You shook your head and looked up into the sky.

"I come from Earth. I came to Neverland a few days ago. I really like it here." You laid on your back on the ground. The boy was still sitting.

"That's far from here. Have you found your powers yet?" The boy looked at you. You close your eyes and opened them.

"Nope. Not yet. What about you? I'm sure you already have powers." The boy smiled at you and laid on his back with you.

"Nae. I already got them. It's wind. I'm the Prince of Wind." Suddenly, a cool breeze hit you. You looked at him.

"You did that. Didn't you?" He smiled at you. For some reason, you felt so happy and excited around him. 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Sandeul. Member of B1A4. " He faced you while lying down. You turned to face him.

"I'm Im ~~~. " You both giggled. You looked into his eyes. He looked back into your eyes. 

*Dongho Oppa told me to not hang out with B1A4 or SHINee, but why? Sandeul Oppa is so kind.* You giggled. 

"Oh, you said you could help me with my song. What do you think of it?" Sandeul asked you. You smiled at him.

"It's nice. Maybe you continue it like this." You sat up properly and closed your eyes. Sandeul was still lying down, looking at you.

"Oh my beautiful target~ you zoom zoom my heart like a rocket~" Suddenly, 2 birds flew between you. Flower petals fell on you. Sandeul's eyes widen.

*This girl. She looks like a princess. She's really pretty and very kind. I've never met someone like her before. She's really interesting.* Sandeul said to himself. You held out your hands, flower petals fell in your hands.

"I love flowers. I still remember my first flower. It was a lily from my oppa." You looked at Sandeul. His face dropped when you said 'oppa'. 

"So you already have a boyfriend?" Sandeul looked away. You giggled and came closer to him. 

"Pabo. I was talking about my brother. I've never had a boyfriend before." You said to him. Sandeul smiled and looked at you.

"Ever since than, every year, on my birthday, he'll give me a lily." You said and looked up into the sky.

"~~~~-ah. You like lily right?" Sandeul asked you, you looked at him and nodded. He smiled and quickly pulled you.

"Um, Sandeul Oppa. Where are we going?" He kept on running while holding your hand.

"Just follow me. I know somewhere that you'll love." Sandeul looked at you. You raised and eyebrow, he just laughing and continued pulling you. Suddenly, Sandeul stopped.

"Why'd we stop?" Sandeul was still holding your hand. He smiled at you. He pushed the vines away. 

"Welcome to my hide-out ~~~" Your eyes widen. There were flowers everywhere, especially lily. There was a waterfall. You felt like you were in paradise.

"Oppa! It's so pretty! Wow. Do B1A4 know about this?" Sandeul shook his head. Your mouth formed an 'o'.

"You're the first to know." You heard him but didn't turn to look at him. You turned red and bit your lip. 

*Why am I so nervous around you, Sandeul Oppa?* You closed your eyes and pit your lip tighter. Suddenly, your lips were painful.

"H-Hey, stop biting your lips, they're bleeding." Sandeul said to you. You looked at him. He looked so cute when he's worried. You bit your lip more.

"Y-Yah! ~~~! S-Stop it!" Sandeul made you more nervous. You bit your lip the hardest this time, it was bleeding every badly.

"Haish. Stop it!" Sandeul grabbed you closer and kissed you. You turned red, completely red. After a few seconds, Sandeul pulled away.

"Finally you stop biting your lip. Don't do that anymore, you got me worried." Sandeul said. He was still holding you. He used one hand to wipe the blood off your slips.

"Oppa. Did you just..kiss me?" Sandeul's eyes widen. He paused for a moment and nodded.

"Nae. I guess I did." You smiled.

The both of you played for a while in Sandeul's hide-out. You had the best time of your life. Sandeul was different from the other guys you met, he was different from U-KISS. Every second with him felt like in heaven. It was noon, so Sandeul sent you to U-KISS'S mansion. He was a few meters away, scared U-KISS will chase him away if they knew you were hanging out with him.

"I guess, this is good bye?" Sandeul pouted. You lifted his chin up.

"Don't be so sure Sandeul Oppa." You gave him a smile. You walked to the mansion, suddenly you stopped and turned around. Sandeul was still standing there, making sure you'll go into the mansion safely.

"Sandeul Oppa?" You called his name. He looked at you and ran towards you.

"Nae? What's wrong?" You shook you head.

"Nothing's wrong. Oppa, you're different from the other guys I've met." Sandeul's face dropped, thinking that it was a bad thing.

"Oh. I'm sorry." He pouted.

"Pabo. You're different, I like you." You said and stuck your tongue out. Sandeul's eyes widen. He gave you his biggest smile.

"~~~-ah. Be mine?" You giggled when he asked you. You shyly nodded. Sandeul started jumping around like a crazy person.

"WO-HOO!!! HYUNG I GOT A GIRLFRIEND!! Hyung? Right, I'm in U-KISS's area. See you tomorrow my girlfriend!" Sandeul hugged you and left. 

"Such a silly guy. See you tomorrow, boyfriend." You waved at him, even when you know he wasn't there anymore. You silently went into the mansion, hoping that everyone was still in their rooms.

"~~~~!!!!" Everyone shouted and closed the door behind you. 

*SHOT! I'M DEAD!"I turned around, seeing all U-KISS there.

"Hi Oppa! How are you?" You gave them an innocent smile.

"Yah! ~~~! Where were you? We were worried sick about you!" Kevin asked you. You weren't surprised if he was worried, he liked you.

"I was outside. Everyone was in their room, so I decided to go out. Oppa, I'm tired. I'm going to bed now. Annyeong~" You waved at them and went to your room.

"That girl. She's really hyper. I hope she had a nice time outside today." Eli said and smirked. Everyone went to sit down in the living room.

*~~~. Where did you even go? Did you go into the forest? Did you get hurt?* Dongho said to himself while looking out the window.