Waking up in Neverland

Living in a World called NEVERLAND

(SNSD- The boys)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvTnPZkbZqk&feature=feedu

 

You were still asleep but you didn't feel comfortable. You moved right and left but nothing fits you. You felt a cold breeze. You slightly open your eyes, you saw snow everywhere. Your eyes widen and you stood up.

"Where? Where am I? This is not my house To say I'm outside I can't, it's summer." Suddenly a face popped in front of you.

"Rise and shine sleepy head!" A pretty boy greeted you. You were surprised and fell down on the snow.

"Ouch! That's hurts." You said while wiping the snow off your clothes. You looked up and saw 6 other boys with the pretty boy.

"Yah! Kevin~ What do you think you were doing?!" A strong boy yelled at the pretty boy. 

"I was just greeting her. I didn't think that she would fall down on her like that." All the boys rolled their eyes. The strong boy reached out his hand for you, you grabbed it and stood up.

"Sorry about that, our friend here is supper hyper." You looked at the pretty boy they called Kevin. He saw smiling at you and waved. You gave him a half smile and looked back to all 7 boys.

"Who are you guys?" You pointed and raised an eyebrow. They all looked at each other.

"Mianhae, we didn't introduce ourselves properly yet. I'm Soohyun. Leader, also Prince of Fire and Flames." You smiled at him.

"I'm Kiseop. Prince of Invisibility." You waved at him. He smirked and waved back.

"Eli. Prince of Strength." I bowed and looked at the boy beside him.

"Hoon, Prince of Sand, Nice to meet you." Hoon smiled at you and you blush at his cute face.

"AJ, I'm Prince of Animals and Insects." You saw that AJ was holding a rabbit. Suddenly, it jumped into your arms.

"I'm Kevin! Prince of Plants." He cupped his hands and closed them. When he opened them, there was a pretty lily. He came to you and put the flower in your hair.

"T-Thank you, O-Oppa." You said while blushing, Kevin gave you a big smile. You were still holding the rabbit. 

"Maknae, your turn." A cute boy rolled his eyes. For some reason, there's something about him that made you feel nervous.

"No." He looked at you. You looked into his eyes and your heart skipped a beat. He looked at you again and walked away.

"Sorry about that. He's the maknae, Dongho. Prince of Ice, it suits him." AJ said while looked at Dongho who was walking into a mansion.

"It's okay. I don't mind, I'm used to it actually. Many people are cold to me." You lowered your eyes and looked at the rabbit.

*This girl. She really reminds me of someone. Why can't I remember?* Kevin said in his mind.

"What's your name?" Eli asked you. You gave him a sweet eye smile.

"I'm Im ~~"  You bowed. When you looked up, you saw everyone titling their head.

"Why does that name sound so familiar." Kiseop said then shook his head.

"Oppa, how long am I going to stay here?" Eli looked at Kevin. Kevin looked at you.

"We're not sure. Actually, we don't even know. People who come to Neverland, leave when it's time. No one knows when." You nodded and looked into the sky.

*Guess, I'm going to stay here for a while Siwan Oppa. I'm going to miss you.* You thought. You turn around and saw two other mansions.

"Who lives there?" You said and pointed to the two mansions. Everyone looked at each other and left. It was only you and Kevin.

"B1A4 lives there." Kevin pointed to one mansion. It was so pretty, full of brightness and sunshine.

"That one belongs to SHINee." Kevin pointed to a mansion which was very down and dark. 

"Araso. I'm guess you 3 don't get along very well." You looked at Kevin's face, which was only inches away from yours. 

"How did you-" Before Kevin could finish his sentence, you pointed at the other members who were walking away.

"Right. Well, 3 normally get along but kind of depends. But normally we're good friends. " Kevin said while making hand signs. You hold the flower that Kevin put in your hair.

"Everyone has their own power. I wonder what's mine." You pouted and Kevin pinched your cheeks.

"You'll find out sooner or later. Don't worry." You smiled at him. You both walked to the mansion but you kept on looking back at B1A4's mansion. When you arrived.

"Welcome home Kevin! ~~!" Hoon greeted both of you. You both looked at each other and smiled. Dongho was upstairs looking at both of you.

"Where do I sleep?" You looked at each and everyone of them. Kiseop raised his hand and smiled.

"Follow me. I have everything arranged." You followed him upstairs. He opened the door and your jaw dropped.

"Do you like it?" Kiseop smirked.

"Are you kidding me?! I love it!" You hugged Kiseop. Kiseop hugged you back and started to blush. You let go of him and went into the room.

"Oppa, how do I change?" I said while scratching your head. Kiseop leaned against the wall and smiled at you.

"Wish for it" Kiseop told you. Your eyes widen.

"Pardon me?" You asked, still confused. Kiseop laughed a little.

"Pardon me? Wow, you must come from a high class family. I said, wish for your clothes. Simple." You still didn't get what he was trying to say, so you titled your head. He sighs and came closer to you.

"Like this. I wish I had some pretty clothes for ~~" Suddenly pretty clothes appeared on your bed. Your jaw dropped and looked at him. He giggled.

"Close your mouth. Flies are going to fly in it. Not like there's any in Neverland." You push your mouth close. Kiseop smiled at you and left. You grabbed your clothes and went to take your shower. When you were done, you went down stairs. Everyone's jaw dropped except for Dongho.

"What? Something wrong?" Everyone shook their head.

"You just look so pretty. Even prettier than me! OMO! How is that possible!? Ottoke?!" Kevin said. Eli slapped his arm. You giggled.

"Are you guys sleepy?" You asked while sitting down on a cute pink chair.

"Aniyo. We're never sleepy." Hoon said while eating a cupcake. You nodded. 

"Aren't you bored ~~?" AJ asked you. You nodded. 

"Where's Kevin Oppa? I don't see him." Everyone raised an eyebrow.

"He's outside. Planting." You titled your head. You were confused, it's snowing, why would he plant? You went outside and saw that it was warm.

"Woah. It was snowing just now." Suddenly someone put his arm around your wrist and rested his chin on your head.

"I wished for spring. It's it nice?" You knew the voice, it was Kevin. 

"I love spring the most. Even my brother loves spring." Kevin backed away and walked in front of you.

"Brother? You have a brother?" His eyes widen. You nodded and looked up into the sky.

"Nae. Im Siwan. In my world, we both always chase each other in circles and play around in the backyard where there's a lot of flowers." You looked back at Kevin who was putting his finger on his lips.

"Im Siwan. I've heard that name before." Kevin suddenly snapped out of his dreaming when he realized you were looking at him.

"Nevermind. I don't think that really matters." Kevin grabbed your hand and took you to his garden. You saw so many types of flowers.

"Wow Oppa. You really lover gardening, don't you?" You walked around in his huge garden.

"Well, I'm the Prince of Plants after all." Kevin said while holding a sakura. You rolled your eyes. What both of you didn't know was that the others were upstairs. Looking at you and Kevin trough a window.

"This is cute." Kiseop said while looked at both of you.

"I have a feeling that Kevin fell in love with ~~" Soohyun said. Everyone nodded. Dongho was looking too but from the third floor.

"She remind me so much of-" Dongho couldn't finish his sentence. He felt so betrayed of he even hears HER name. He closed the window and went to bed.