You meet Yoseob

Living in a World called NEVERLAND

Yoseob sighs and looked at his hyungs and noonas. They were sleeping comfortably. Doojoon and Eun Ae were sleeping together. Yoseob didn't like Eun Ae from the start. She knew that she would only cause more trouble than ever. Yoseob took his coat and left the house. While you were about to leave your house too.

"Oppas! I'm going out!" You said and tied your shoe laces.

"You're going out?" Siwan asked. You nodded.

"Take care okay?" Kevin said. You nodded and left. Dongho looked Siwan. Siwan looked at Dongho.

"Did you tell her yet?" Siwan asked. Dongho pouted.

"I'll take that as a no." Siwan sighs and went to his room.

You were walking in the forest. You went deeper and deeper. Suddenly, you saw a fountain. You walked to it and saw down.

"This is pretty." You smiled to yourself. Than, you heard someone singing.

"So beautiful my girl. Oh,Oh, girl." 

You blinked in surprise. *That's such a nice voice.* You walked to the other side of the fountain. You saw a cute boy.

"Hello." You said softly. The boy looked at you.

"Oh, Hi. I didn't know there was someone here. Did my singing disturb you?" The boy asked. You smiled and shook your head.

"No. It's okay. I really like your voice." You said. The boy smiled and nodded.

"What's your name?" You asked. The boy hesitated to answer.

"Yang Yoseob. From B2ST." Your eyes widen. You remembered what happened last time and what the other told you. You were about to run away. When Yoseob quickly grabbed your wrist.

"KYAH!!! OPPA!!!! HELP ME!!!" Yoseob quickly covered your mouth.

"Shhhhhsss" Yoseob hissed.

"I won't hurt you. Don't worry." You still didn't trust him.

"Please? Trust me? I won't hurt you. I promise." Yoseob nodded. You closed your eyes and nodded. Yoseob smiled and let go of you.

"Thanks for trusting me. I promise I won't hurt you." Yoseob smiled. You weren't sure to trust him or not but he looked innocent.

"N-No problem." You smiled. Yoseob pouted.

"You still don't trust me, do you?" You looked at him.

"Well, I'm not sure. Oppas said to not trust B2ST." Yoseob nodded.

"I understand. But I'm different." Yoseob said and looked at you. You raised an eyebrow.

"I'm the kindest in B2ST. I don't hurt people. I will never hurt anyone." Yoseob said. You still weren't sure.

"ACK!" Yoseob yelled and put his hand over his stomach. You looked over.

"A-Are you okay?" You walked to him and pushed his hand. His stomach was bleeding.

"OMO! THIS LOOKS BAD!!" You panicked. Yoseob was in pain.

"Um...I'm fine, don't worry....Ugh..." Yoseob was struggling. You looked at him. Your faces were only inches away from each other.

"Let me help." Yoseob titled his head a little. Not knowing what you ment. You took a deep breath and placed your hand over his wound.

"Hold on. Make it last. Don't ever turn back. Cause you are the best thing. That's ever been mine." 

You pulled back your hand. The wound was gone. Yoseob was suprised. He looked at you.

"T-Thank you. You're really kind." Yoseob said and smiled. You smiled and nodded.

"I guess this shows that you trust me now. " Yoseob smiled. You shyly nodded.

"How did you get this wound?" You asked and pointed. Yoseob shook his head.

"A tiger attacked me here." Yoseob said casually. Your eyes widen.

"Why didn't you attack back?" You asked. Yoseob shook his head.

"I don't hurt anyone. Including animals. I don't care if it hurts me. I don't belive in violence." Yoseob smiled. You smiled back.

"So, Why did you join B2ST?" Yoseob looked at you and sighs.

"I lost my parents when I was still young. DooJoon hyung took me in. He always teached me violence. I liked it. But than I saw Kevin. He was planting and watering his plants. It looked so peaceful and pretty. So, I decided to become good. But when I told hyung, he got angry and used his powers on me. He said I was raised bad, and will be bad. I really don't want to be this way. I want to be on the other side." Yoseob said. He wanted to cry but held it in.

*Poor Oppa.* You sighs and hugged him. Yoseob's eyes widen.

"Oppa, don't worry. Don't cry. I'm here for you." You back away from him. Yoseob smiled.

"I think we both should go back before they get worried. Thanks __________." Yoseob said. In a blink of an eye he was gone.

"Bye,bye Yoseob Oppa. I trust you." You said softly and walked home.