Gone Wrong Part 1(Bleeding Scream)

Living in a World called NEVERLAND


While B1A4 were on their way finding you & Sandeul....

“Dongho, I have to talk to you.” Siwan said. Dongho raised an eyebrow and followed his hyung out the door. Siwan stopped walked, so did Dongho.

“Yeah? You wanted to talk about something?” Dongho asked. Siwan turned around. He had no emotion on his face.

“Did you......... do something to ~~~~~~ on that little date you had?” Siwan asked and looked at Dongho from head to toe. Since DongHo was known as the ice prince, he was very good in acting cool.

“What are you talking about hyung? Of course I didn’t do anything. How could you have think I, Shin DongHo, did something?” Dongho said with a hint of sarcasm. Siwan nodded but he didn’t 100% believe Dongho.

“You sure Dongho? Cause I seriously don’t believe you.” Siwan said with a serious expression.

“I didn’t do anything!”

“Dongho...

“Fine! I confessed to her! Happy?!” Dongho shouted. A smirk appeared on Siwan’s face.

“I knew something happened. How’d you confess?” Siwan asked with a smile. Dongho’s eyes widen.

“You’re.... You’re not angry?” Siwan shrugged.

“Why should I? Better many lovers than none.” Siwan said and smiled. Dongho rolled his eyes.

“Soooooooo?? How’d you confess?” Siwan asked and elbowed Dongho.

“Mwoh?” Dongho laughed. Siwan pouted.

“Yah! I’m serious. How’d you confess?” Dongho nodded.

“Araso. Araso. I kissed her okay?” Dongho said and crossed his arms. Siwan’s eyes widen.

“WHOOOHOOO! NICE MOVE DONGHO!” Siwan shouted and pumped his fist in his air. Dongho just laugh at his hyung’s silliness. On the other hand, KEY heard everything. He sighs and looked at the ground.

“What to do? Everyone confessed to her already. Except for me.” Key said to himself and kicked a pebble.

“You’re such a coward Kibum.” Key mumbled and buried his face in his scarf.
“Key?” Key looked up to see who was calling him.

“Jonghyun hyung.” Jonghyun smiled and walked towards Key.

“What are you doing here? It’s freaking cold.” Jonghyun said while pretending to shiver. Key rolled his eyes.

“That’s why I have this scarf with me.” Key said and pointed to the scarf. Jonghyun chuckled and nodded.

“I see. Come on, let’s go inside.” Jonghyun nodded towards the door. Key pushed himself from the wall and walked behind Jonghyun. But before they could even take another step, they heard an ear bleeding scream. Even everyone who were inside the house could hear it. Kevin, Dongho, Siwan & Key’s eyes widen.

“Andwae! ~~~~~~~-AH!!!” Everyone ran into the woods. Not knowing what was in store for them. The  mansion was left empty, well almost. On top of the roof, there was one boy. One innocent boy, Yang Yoseob.

“This is going to far. I’d better stop this better it gets any further. Forgive me ~~~~.” Yoseob said and disappeared in a blink of an eye.