Meeting B1A4

Living in a World called NEVERLAND

You couldn't sleep at all after knowing what happened to Dongho and Kyun Mi. It was 2 in the morning, you've never stayed up this late before. You shook your head and quickly changed your clothes. You were sure U-KISS were in their rooms, so you walked out of the house normally. Actually, Dongho was looking outside the window and saw you. 

"Where are you going,maknae?" Dongho asked himself. He just looked at you from his window.  When you were out of his sight, he went to sleep.

You were walking in the forest, hoping that Sandeul would be there. You hated the dark as much as you hated being alone. You didn't want to leave the mansion but you wanted to get some fresh air and meet Sandeul. Suddenly, you felt something past you. It was fast. It kept running around you, you closed your eyes, you were scared. Suddenly, it stopped and walked in front of you. It held a hand out.

"I'm sorry for scaring you. I was just suspicious who you were and what you're doing here." You looked it. It was a cute boy with big eyes.

"It's okay. I'm just scared of the dark and being alone." You grabbed the boy's hand and stood up.

"Than what are you doing here if you're afraid of those things?" The boy titled his head. You smiled lightly.

"I couldn't sleep. So, I wanted to see my boyfriend, his name is Sandeul." You looked at the boy. The boy's eyes widen.

"So, you're hyungs girlfriend?" You raised an eyebrow when he said 'hyung'. 

"Are you close with Sandeul?" The boy nodded and smiled.

"I'm Baro. I'm also a member of B1A4. Do you want to see Sandeul hyung?" I smiled and nodded. Baro nodded and walked. You walked with him.

"Actually, I'm out here because of Sandeul hyung. He's so hyper in the mansion that the others can't sleep. He keeps on repeating that he has a girlfriend." Baro looked at you. You were blushing. 

"Actually, you're his first girlfriend." Baro smiled. You looked at him with wide eyes.

"Chinca?!" Baro nodded.

"Hyung never believed in love before this. He kept on saying that there's no such thing as love. But now that he met you, he can't stop talking about you." Baro smirked. You couldn't help yourself from blushing and giggling. 

"BTW, I forgot to mention. I'm Prince of Speed." Baro told you. You're mouth became a big 'o' that made Baro laughed a little. After a few minutes both of you arrived at the mansion. You looked a Baro. Your eyes widen when you saw a pair of wings.

"So, it is true. You guys are fairies!" You smiled and started jumping around. Baro raised an eyebrow when he saw you all excited over his wings.

"I have a feeling that hyung didn't show you his wings." You shook you head but kept on smiling.

"Come on. Let's go in, it's cold out here. I bet Dongho wished for this." You giggled, Baro looked at you and smiled. He opened the door. You peeked inside but Baro pushed you in.

"Ouff!" You were pushed in the mansion. You stood up properly and gave a glare at Baro. He just smiled back at you. 

"Baro. You brought someone home?" A boy who was wearing glasses said from above. You looked up, he was flying. He took a long look from above and flew down. 

"Nice to meet you, I'm CNU. Telepathic Prince. I'm telepathic but I only use my powers when I'm in a hurry." CNU smiled at you and shook your hand.You smiled back. 

"Hyung, have you seen Chan, Jinyoung hyung and Sandeul hyung?" Baro asked from behind. CNU nodded. 

"Jinyoung hyung and Chan are in Sandeul's room. Sandeul is out of his mind. He's running all around." CNU shook his head. You and Baro smiled at each other. CNU raised an eyebrow.

"Hyung, this is Sandeul hyung's girlfriend." Baro said to CNU. You bowed. CNU was shocked. 

"Oh. Hello. Sandeul's girlfriend. What's your name?" CNU bowed. You smiled.

"I'm Im ~~~." CNU smiled and nodded. He pointed to a room.

"Your hyper boyfriend is in that room." You nodded and ran upstairs.

"So, that's Sandeu's girlfriend?" CNU asked Baro. Baro nodded and smiled.

"She's pretty. Isn't she?" Baro asked. CNU smiled.

"She's not only pretty. She looks a lot like Jinyoung hyung's ex-girlfriend, Ae Sook." Baro's face fell when he heard the name.

"That betrayer. She's horrible. She should have seen what happened to hyung. I hate her." CNU felt sad for Jinyoung.

"I hope Jinyoung hyung won't remember Ae Sook when he sees ~~~." CNU bit his lip. Baro was still angry with the name Ae Sook. You were happily running up the stairs. You opened the door and peeked in. 

"Sandeul! Calm down! It's already 3 in the morning! We can't sleep cause you keep on yelling that you have a girlfriend!" The older boy said while Sandeul was jumping on his bed. A younger boy was trying to calm Sandeul down. They all had nice wings.

"Hey! Hyung! Calm down! " The younger one said. You giggled. You decided to help them. You walked into the bedroom.

"Oppa. Maybe your friends are right. Maybe you should calm down a little." You said. Suddenly, all 3 eyes were on you. The 2 boys titled their head while Sandeul gave you a big smile.

"Who are yo-" before the maknae could say anything Sandeul shouted.

"GIRLFRIEND!!!!!" Sandeul shouted, he ran towards you and hugged you. You smiled and hugged him back. The two boys came closer to you.

"So, this is your girlfriend?" The older boy leaned towards you. Sandeul wrapped an arm around you.

"YAH! Hyung! Back off! She's mine!" You turned red. The two boys smiled and backed away 2 steps. 

"I have no intention of stealing her away from you Sandeul. Just don't blame me if she comes running after me. Nice to you meet you ~~~. I'm Jinyoung. Leader of B1A4. Prince of Water. Did Baro bring you here?" You looked into Jinyoung's eyes, they were prettier than Kiseop's. You shyly nodded.

"Haish that boy. Always bringing new things into this mansion. I'm going to talk to him." Jinyoung smiled at you and flew downstairs.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Gongchan. Maknae of B1A4. I'm Prince of Poison." Gongchan smiled at you. You smiled back. His innocent face made you blush a little.

"Well, I'm going to leave so that the both of you can gave time together." Gongchan winked at you and flew away. You giggled. 

"Haish. Hyung and maknae are such flirts." Sandeul looked down at you. You were still giggling.

"Don't tell me you like them!" You snapped out of your daze and looked at Sandeul.

"What? Did you say something?" Sandeul rolled his eyes and poked your nose. 

"Haish. My girlfriend is such a day dreamer." You stuck your tongue out.

"Haish. My boyfriend is too hyper." Sandeul smiled at you and hugged you.

"Nice wings by the way." You said to him. Sandeul gave you a sweet smile that melted your heart.

"Thank you my little angel." You turned red when he called you his angel. Sandeul smiled and hugged you.