Bacon

Do I Deserve to be Saved?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin rolled onto his side and suddenly snapped into full conscious when he did not feel the warmth of Chen in human or wolf form beside him. Panic slowly filled him as he moved his arms as far as he could around the bed without being able to find him. “Chen” he screamed as the darkness all around him only built the panic more. He was right here when I went to sleep he is probably just getting breakfast or something, Xiumin thinks to himself to try and sooth his worries. Right after the name leaves his lips Xiumin hears hurried footsteps approach him.

“I’m right here love, right here” Chen’s familiar voice says as his warm hand brushes across Xiumin’s forehead before Xiumin feels the bed shift as Chen’s warmth brushes against his side.

“I woke up and you weren’t here” Xiumin says as he feels Chen wipe a tear he hadn’t realized had fallen.

“You looked so peaceful when I woke up earlier that I didn’t want to wake you, I was just cleaning up the other parts of the hut, so that I could give you the tour later” Chen assures and Xiumin feels the warm and softness of the other’s lips atop his temple once he finishes talking. “I’m sorry I scared you” Chen says rubbing small circles on Xiumin’s upper hip. Xiumin felt his body go limp as he burrowed deeper into Chen’s warmth. He moved his head to the side and laid it against Chen’s shoulder. Without realizing it Xiumin laid a kiss to the other’s shoulder.

“Good morning” Xiumin whispered nuzzling against the other.

“Good morning love” Chen said with a small chuckle before Xiumin felt a second kiss land on his check. “Do you want to get out of bed now or are you falling back asleep on me” he heard Chen ask softly a couple seconds later.

“You’re so warm” Xiumin whispered nuzzling deeper into Chen’s side.

“I love you” Chen’s familiar voice crept through his tired brain before he felt sleep overtake him again.

●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ●

“Chen Kyungsoo says your breakfast is going to get cold if you don’t, ohh” a loud voice interrupts the pleasant dream Xiumin was experiencing causing him to scrunch up his nose and turn deeper into the warmth at his side.

“Have you never heard of knocking Baek” Chen’s voice asks as Xiumin feels the arm around his middle tighten.

“I’m sorry Chen” Baekhyun’s usually loud voice says in a somewhat softer way. “The sun’s been up for a while now so I just assumed” Baekhyun continued.

“What’s going on” Xiumin asked stretching out his arms.

“Good morning love” Chen says before Xiumin feels a kiss on his forehead.

“Good morning Xiumin” Baekhyun says happily.

“What’s Baekhyun doing here” Xiumin whispers into Chen’s shoulder.

“He came to tell us breakfast is ready” Chen said with a small laugh as he lightened his grip around Xiumin’s middle.

“Hey it’s not nice to whisper about someone” Baekhyun said and Xiumin heard a loud bang. The noise and reprimand he heard on the other’s voice caused him to flinch and curl in on himself.

“I’m sorry” he said quickly before a whimper escaped his lips as he tried to make himself as small as possible.

“Baekhyun didn’t mean anything by it my Minnie, you’re not actually mad are you Baekhyun” Chen asked and Xiumin could hear the venom dripping off the last word the other had asked.

“No, no I was just joking” Baekhyun said with a small chuckle.

“See Baekhyun isn’t really mad at you love he was just throwing a stupid little tantrum complete with foot stomp and everything” Chen tried to assure however the only thing Xiumin could focus on was the way the mattress shifted as Chen rose off the bed. He’s leaving he’s mad at me too, Xiumin thought to himself as a pitiful whimper escaped his lips before tears started to leave his eyes.

“I’m sorry, don’t leave, I’ll be good” Xiumin said quickly lifting up a hand blindly to try and grab back onto Chen’s warmth.

“Hush love I’m not going anywhere” Chen assured grabbing Xiumin and pulling him up into his big strong arms. “Tell Kyungsoo we will be there in a few” Xiumin heard Chen say to Baekhyun whom he assumed was still in the room, but he couldn’t focus on it as all his energy was spent on tightening his own arms and legs around Chen’s middle to keep him close.

“I’m so sorry Chen, I didn’t know” Baekhyun said softly before Xiumin felt Chen’s one arm more a little and he heard the nose of the other scampering from the room. Will Chen leave me here and follow him, a small scared voice asked within his mind causing him to tighten his arms even more.

“Don’t go” Xiumin whimpered against the crock of the other’s neck.

“Never love, never” Chen’s calm voice assured as Xiumin felt small circles drawn onto his back. “I’m going to walk into the living room and sit upon my couch now. Once we get there I’m going to hold you as close to myself as possible until you are one hundred percent here with me and then we will go eat some breakfast, alright” Chen asked. The small part of Xiumin’s mind that could comprehend and wasn’t over run with fear from angering Baekhyun or terrified that Chen would leave allowed Xiumin to nod his consent of the other’s plan. He felt the other’s muscles move along his back as he carried Xiumin for a while until he sat down.  Xiumin’s worries began to melt away as Chen’s chest vibrated against him as the other hummed while rubbing circles on his back.

“I’m sorry” Xiumin whispered as his mind cleared.

“There is nothing to apologize for love” Chen said calmly as Xiumin felt a kiss land on his temple.

They sat like that for a while longer until a grumble escaped Xiumin’s hungry stomach.

“Let’s go get you some of Kyungsoo’s delicious food for that tummy of yours” Chen said planting a kiss to Xiumin’s temple.

“Will Baekhyun be there” Xiumin questioned, face still buried into the crock of Chen’s shoulder and neck.

“Everyone will be there love, but I promise no one is angry with you” Chen soothed as he stood up from the couch and shifted Xiumin’s weight to fully support him as he rose.

“Are you” Xiumin whispered, voicing his biggest fear aloud.

“Am I what” Chen asked and Xiumin could hear a little confusion in the other’s voice.

“Mad at me” Xiumin whispered even softer as he tried to get closer still to the other.

“There is nothing in this entire world that you could do that would make me mad at you” Chen said. The sincerity that Xiumin could feel lacing every single word Chen had uttered caused new found tears to trace their way down Xiumin’s face.

“I love you” Xiumin whispered rubbing his tears away against the other.

“And I love you my Minnie, more than anything else in this world” Chen said as a soft kiss was laid atop Xiumin’s forehead.

●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ●

At breakfast Xiumin ate from his seat in Chen’s lap content just listening to everyone else laughing and joking around with each other.

“Give me your hand love” Chen whispered into Xiumin’s ear without interrupting the small chatter going on between the other members of the pack. Instantly Xiumin lifted his hand, palm up, in front of himself. He felt Chen place something within his hand.

“What is this” Xiumin asked, not monitoring his volume and instantly felt the eyes of his other pack mates on him.

“It’s bacon, don’t tell me you’ve never had bacon” Chanyeol’s booming voice said. Xiumin’s mind instantly heard the demand in the other’s sentence.

An Omega must always tell the truth, there are severe punishments for an Omega who is found guilty of lying, the voice of the Omega teachers lectured inside Xiumin’s mind. An Omega must always say what an Alpha tells them to say, if that means lie then an Omega must do it and do it believably, remember there are severe punishments for Omega’s who are found guilty of lying, more voices stated. These two rules in particular had always confused Xiumin for they seemed to be such large contradictions of one another. Do I tell them the truth or not, Xiumin wondered internally. An Alpha to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter