Pinky Promise

Do I Deserve to be Saved?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Bite him” Luhan’s voice said.

“What” Chen yelled causing Xiumin’s head to throb. He let out a small whimper as he leaned deeper into Chen’s chest, looking for comfort. “Sorry” Chen whispered before Xiumin felt a small kiss against his temple.

“Suho told Kris and I we had to go hunting without you. When we were out there we smelt other wolves, wolves from one of the neighboring packs” Luhan said his voice had a soft hum behind it as Xiumin felt like he was spinning.

“Luhan I don’t have time to hear about your hunting trip right now, please he doesn’t have much time left. I’ll listen later okay” Chen’s voice pleaded. The way it filtered into Xiumin’s ears made it sound like he was at least ten feet underwater. Xiumin tried to clutch his hands tighter onto Chen to keep him close, but could no longer feel them. He tried to tell Chen, but a wave of pain even worse than all the other times, flooded through him causing him to scream.

“Bite him” he barely heard Luhan say.

“Hurt” Xiumin panted out trying to get Chen’s attention. Trying to tell him that the pain was too much and that as much as he wanted to stay the pain was too intense.

“I’m so sorry love, I will never forget you” Chen stated. Xiumin heard it loud and clear, the permission he needed to know that it was finally time to stop fighting the pain and give in. He felt wet drops land on his face and felt guilty; the one time someone actually wants me, a weak and pathetic omega, in their lives I fail them, I guess I truly am worthless, Xiumin thought bitterly to himself as a new wave of intense pain rolled through him.

“If you’re not going to be alpha enough to bite your mate; I will, he can join Kris and I. Two alphas and one omega, sounds like fun don’t you think” Luhan’s taunting voice said before a growl was heard loudly in the small hut.

“Take one more step towards my mate and I’ll kill you with my own two hands” Chen’s voice stated threateningly.

“I don’t see a claim on his neck, must mean he is still up for grabs” Luhan said. Xiumin’s slowly working brain thought he heard a smile on Luhan’s face.

“Mine” Chen stated in a deep, menacing, voice before Xiumin’s nostrils were flooded with alpha pheromones. Xiumin then felt a pain similar to a thousand ant bites on his neck before a numbing sensation flooded through his body and he fell even more limply against his alpha. “Mine” Chen’s deep voice stated again. The deep voice lulled Xiumin into a calm half-awake half-asleep state, as he drifted in the strange in-between state a small part of him noticed the surprising lack of pain for the first time in a long time.

●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ●

“It’s a miracle” Lay’s shock infused voice filled Xiumin’s ears and caused him to focus on the people around him. “I feel so stupid it all adds up now, but I don’t understand how did you know Luhan. Omegas don’t usually have this sort of reaction about being unclaimed until much longer in a relationship and he and Chen just met a couple of days ago” Lay said.

“Well you see I am absolutely amazing” Luhan’s voice says.

“Luhan” a stern voice scolds. The voice is deep and scares Xiumin slightly causing him to shift closer to the warm body he knows belongs to Chen at his side. A warm hand rubs up and down his side. Xiumin finds it weird that the little motion doesn’t hurt any of the cuts he knows used to be there, held together by thread.

“Fine, when Kris and I were out hunting we smelt other wolves in our territory so we slowly and quietly made our way over to investigate. We found two guys standing around laughing and then one of them talked, do you remember what they said babe” Luhan asked.

“He said something along the lines of; guess that stupid omega didn’t last very long out here at all” the deep voice Xiumin guessed belonged to Kris said.

“Yeah and then the other one was all; I can smell his blood and that bear hibernating a few miles away, bet it hurt like hell.  Then they both busted up laughing” Luhan interrupted Kris to say. Xiumin felt his inner omega shrink as he realized that the men mentioned were probably the two guards that dropped Xiumin off in the forest.

“Luhan got all upset and wanted to lunge at the men for disrespecting our brother, lucky I held him back because we would have never figured out what was wrong with him if they hadn’t been allowed to keep talking” Kris says.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever” Luhan scoffs, “You held me back, but I tracked them down to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter