The Pain Will Stop Soon

Do I Deserve to be Saved?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“D.O. I need you to shift and let Lay know that we are coming and he needs to be ready right away” Xiumin hears Suho’s voice state calmly.

“Alright” he hears what must be D.O. respond as he feels his body jostled around slightly. A new wave of pain rushes throughout his entire body as his weight is transferred to different arms. He unconsciously lets out a low whine as the pain intensifies.

“Shhh, shhh, sorry little one” a voice says. Xiumin coughs again and feels the muscles in his stomach tighten as he yet again throws up all over himself. He knows even without looking that it must be his bright red blood freshly splashed across his chest.

“Walk faster” he hears Suho’s voice order with a slightly demanding tone. Xiumin knows this is his time, he can feel it in the way that his entire being is now fully numb. It feels so nice to already have his now unseeing eyes closed, maybe if he just stopped struggling he could finally be at peace.

He whines aloud somewhat coming to a full consciousness as a burning runs up his body from one of the cuts on his leg. “I didn’t want to hurt you little one, but it looked like you were drifting away and we just can’t lose you” A gentle voice says. “Especially now that we have finally found you” a separate voice adds. Xiumin can’t help but whine again, why are they so happy to have found such a worthless creature as me, Xiumin wonders to himself.

●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ●

“Suho quickly bring him inside” a new voice orders. Xiumin hears shocked whispers and whines from what his nose and ears identify as several other wolves. Alphas, Betas, and Omegas all living together how is that possible, Xiumin wonders internally as different scents assault his nose. “D.O. said you guys were bringing someone who wasn’t well off, I just never imagined he would be this bad” Xiumin hears who he assumes to be Lay say sadly.

“You can save him though right, you have to save him” a now familiar voice asks.

“I’ll try everything I can, I promise” Lay says confidently. “Alright D.O. and Suho I need you both to go grab as many blankets as you can after I stitch up as many of these cuts as I can we will have to get him warmed up or else we will defiantly loss him” Lay ordered. “Chen I need you to go get the kettle I put above the fire a couple minutes ago it should be warm enough now, Sehun I need you to go with him and put a new kettle on because we will defiantly need lots and lots of warm water, Luhan I’m going to need the other needle I left in my hut this one is not going to be enough” Lay instructed.

From the soft blanket Xiumin was laying on he heard the scampering of feet as everyone took of where Lay had ordered them to. Xiumin let out soft moans and whines as he felt light fingers gingerly trace a couple of the wounds on his chest and legs.

“This is going to be ruff” Lay whispered under his breath but in the silence of what Xiumin assumed to be some sort of medical type hut it was easy for Xiumin to hear and it only made him more nervous.

“Alright here are some blankets love, I have Taozi grabbing some more because all the nervous energy was driving him crazy and I had to find something for him to do” Xiumin recognized Suho’s voice as he returned. “What do you need me to do now” he questioned.

Before Lay could respond more people entered to room and Xiumin heard the pouring of water and the exchange of a couple whispers.

“This is going to be really painful, but I can’t give him anything yet because I think that it’ll do more damage. I’m going to need all of you to take a leg, an arm, one of you his head and hold him down while I do this” Lay instructed. Xiumin felt hands take hold of his feet and hands and started to whimper.

“You’re okay little one, shhh, shhh” Xiumin heard someone say soothingly by his ear as he felt someone softly running their fingers through his hair. A slight calm ran through his body he knew that the omega inside of him had just been calmed by an alpha but couldn’t pinpoint the scent of the individual the voice belonged to because of the many different scents in the small hut. He heard who he assumed was Lay give a deep exhale before he felt something hot and wet on the top of his thigh. He let out a deep whine because although he knew that the cloth was warm it felt like a fire on his frozen skin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter