I love you

Do I Deserve to be Saved?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Xiumin” he hears someone call his name softly as fingers gently rub his arm. He automatically knows that the person waking him from his nap is Chen and can’t help the warmth that fills him as he feels the other’s body warmth beside him.

“What time is it” Xiumin asks as he nuzzles into Chen’s chest.

“I was going to go help Kris and Luhan clean the new fresh kills from today so that D.O. can cook them up for dinner or breakfast” Chen says and Xiumin smiles as he feels the other’s arms around him.

“Can I come” Xiumin asks. You weren’t invited, a small voice thinks in his mind and Xiumin only pays a seconds worth of heed to the fact that he had just invited himself to something he may not have been welcome to attend.

“Of course you can” Chen says and Xiumin feels himself begin to breath smoothly again. “But” Chen starts and Xiumin can’t help but worry, “could you tell me what you were dreaming about just now” the other asks.

“Okay” Xiumin whispers feeling his cheeks redden in embarrassment.

“You don’t have to though, only if you want to. You can come with me in a couple minutes either way” Chen assures and Xiumin feels instant relief.

“I was dreaming about you” Xiumin whispers experimentally closing his hand and feeling warm skin in his grasp. “I..I was in the woods and you were with me, at least I think it was you because I could see in my dream, but I felt the same warmth inside that I feel when I’m with you so I...I think it was you” Xiumin says voice getting softer the longer he talks. Xiumin is surprised by Chen’s strong arms when the wrap securely around him, holding him close. “Why” Xiumin asks a couple quite minutes later.

“Your ears, they are still here in the open. I was just curious as to why” Chen says and Xiumin feels the other’s arm loosen and the comforting rub of fingers against his wolf ears. He leans into the other’s touch and almost falls back to sleep from the touch of Chen’s fingers on his wolf ears and hair. “I will find a way for you to see again if that is something that would make you happy” Chen surprises Xiumin by whispering softly a couple minutes later. Xiumin doesn’t say anything in response thinking perhaps Chen hadn’t meant for him to hear as he slowly allows his eyes to drop once more.

●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ● ●ᴥ●

“Mate, my love” Chen’s voice surrounds Xiumin. As he moves his head slightly and begins to wake up he realizes that he is not in the bed anymore.

“I’ll be good” Xiumin whimpers holding tightly to Chen’s arms trying to think of what he could have done wrong. You must always do whatever an alpha asks and even then an alpha has the right to get rid of you if they are not satisfied, the voices of several different instructors at the omega house echoed in his mind. Well you won’t have to worry about that since no one will ever pick you, but just so you’re warned; one particularly cruel female alpha’s voice rings in his mind as tears begin to stream down his face. “Please, please, I’ll try harder” Xiumin says grasping Chen’s arms with his hands in hopes that he can convince the alpha not to get rid of him.

“Hush love, stop crying” Chen’s voice says softly, but Xiumin is too far gone in his own mind to comprehend the soothing tone of the other’s voice.

“Please don’t, please” Xiumin pleads tightening his grip with both his hands while also crossing his ankles behind the others back. “I try to open them every day, it hurts sometimes but I still do it so that one day I can see again. I’ll try harder to shift, I’ll help cook, or clean food; somehow I’ll try just please let me stay” Xiumin pleads.

“Calm down love you’re going to hurt yourself” Xiumin hears Chen’s voice say but it’s almost as if the other is far away because so many other voices are saying their piece within his own mind. Worthless omega, a voice says tauntingly. Stupid little runt, another voice says. You don’t deserve anyone, a separate voice repeats over and over getting progressively louder.

“Stop” a loud voice orders followed by a growl while alpha pheromones fill the air. Immediately Xiumin lets his mind go blank as he forces his body to go lax. He feels a dull ache in his back he assumes comes from his body colliding from the ground but pushes it from his mind as he bares his stomach and neck for whatever alpha ordered it so.

“Xiumin, Xiumin; are you okay love” Xiumin hears a panicked voice shriek but remains silent, pushing the question from his mind. “Sehun what the hell did you do” Xiumin hears the same voice yell before his mind goes blank again.

“Hey, I saw him panicking and did the first thing that came to my mind, it’s not like I’m the one that dropped him” a second voice says and Xiumin whimpers once tilting his head so that his neck is bared fully recognizing the voice as the one that ordered his current state.

“Xiumin are you okay, are you hurt love” the first voice asks floating in one of Xiumin’s ears and then straight back out the opposite. “What have you done Sehun” the voice asks.

“I just made him calm down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter