Cuddles

Do I Deserve to be Saved?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin sat secured in Chen’s strong arms as the conversation of the other wolves in the pack buzzed around him. Xiumin admired how Chen and his pack mates were joking and laughing together over a meal that they shared, Xiumin felt a small sense of belonging, and also

“Are you warm enough Xiumin” Taozi’s voice asked on Xiumin’s left asked.

“Yes thank you” Xiumin responded and although he could not see them he knew that all the eyes of his pack mates were now on him. The weight of their gazes caused a small panic in Xiumin’s mind. Envisioning all the judging gazes that his old pack mates used to shot his way, Xiumin buried his head into Chen’s neck with a small whimper escaping his lips.

“Shh, shh, love” Chen soothed rubbing his hand up and down Xiumin’s arm.

“Who wants dessert” D.O.’s steady voice asked and Xiumin felt most of the gazes on him shift over to the other.

“Do you need help carrying it” Xiumin heard Kai offer.

“How about you stay here and finish your dinner, or no pie for you” D.O. said before Xiumin heard the sound of a kiss.

“Gross” Tao whined from Xiumin’s left.

“Oh stop it Tao you know that if Sehun were to kiss you right now you wouldn’t be complaining” Luhan’s voice said before Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s distinct laugh could be heard. Xiumin felt Chen’s chest vibrate a little as he too joined in with the laughter.

“Sehunnie” Tao whined again.

“Alright, that’s enough” Suho stated.

“Oh, come on Suho you know it’s true” Luhan said, “Tao’s just jealous because Sehunnie here isn’t a believer in public displays of affection”

“Luhan” Kris’s stern voice said warningly.

“Oh mister grumpy” Luhan said with a little giggle before Xiumin heard the distinct sound of many quick kisses.

“Ewww, Luhan stop” Tao whined as Baekhyun and Chanyeol started to laugh again.

“See love, we are all one big family here, no one is going to judge you” Chen said and then Xiumin felt a reassuring kiss land on the top of his head.

“What in the world is going on here” D.O. said in a shocked voice.

“See what you did” Xiumin heard Lay say with a small giggle.

“Apple pie, my favorite” Kai’s happy voice caught Xiumin’s attention through the laughter of the other pack members.

“We know” Baekhyun and Chanyeol said in unison and Xiumin felt Chen’s chest vibrate with more laughter.

“We have apple pie at least once a week because Kai loves it so D.O. bakes it for him” Chen explained to Xiumin. He let a light giggle escape his mouth as he understood Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s exasperated tones.

“Yummy, it’s so good D.O.” Kai said.

“Alright, who wants some” D.O. asked.

“Xiumin do you like apple pie” Kai’s voice asked and again Xiumin felt the eyes of everyone else land on him. Still feeling embarrassed he buried his head into the crock of Chen’s neck, but didn’t whimper this time. He tightens the grip he has on Chen’s hand and takes a deep breath.

“I..I..I’ve never had any” he whispers aloud drawing strength from Chen’s warm embrace and the soothing circles the other is drawing on his lower back.

“Well what dessert do you like, I’ll make sure to make it soon” D.O. said and Xiumin could hear the kind smile that the other was probably sending his way.

“I..I..I don’t know” Xiumin said suddenly feeling very nervous and snuggling closer to Chen.

“Come on everyone has a favorite, my favorite is brownies” Baekhyun says.

“Th..that’s not what I m..meant” Xiumin whispers into Chen’s neck.

“It’s okay love, you don’t have to choose one now” Chen says assuring.

“Don’t worry Xiumin, it took me a while to decide my favorite also” Kai’s voice says.

“Guys when he says he hasn’t tasted it, he doesn’t just mean the apple pie, he hasn’t had any dessert every so he doesn’t know the names of enough to make up a favorite” a slightly bored voice says.

“What do you mean Hunnie” Tao asked curiously.

“Omega’s where we come from are only fed the bare minimum. Alpha’s there believe that they deserve the best and greatest of everything, almost like a birth right, and therefore anything with even a sliver of flavor is given to Alphas or Betas, but never Omegas” Sehun says. The words make Xiumin feel smaller than before as he lets out a small whimper brought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter