We Just Have to get you Better.

Do I Deserve to be Saved?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Can you wake up for me little one” Xiumin hears a soft whisper ask as fingers gently rub his palm. Xiumin lets out a small whine deep in his throat wanting to go back into the comfort of sleep. He was so warm and comfortable, having the nicest dreams of being looked after and cared about, he really didn’t want to get up and be hated by everyone again.

“Oh don’t cry, Lay just wants to check on your stitches and then Kai and I are going to give you some breakfast” the voice Xiumin recognizes as Taozi says. Xiumin tries to speak to let them know that he is okay with them checking his wounds, but his throat is far too sore to get any sounds out. He raises his hand shakily to cup his throat.

“Lay said it’s better if you don’t talk right now, but I can give you some water if you would like” a new voice offers. Xiumin nods his head a sliver, not wanting to make his cuts hurt, and hopes that the people in the room will be able to see it.

“Alright, let me go get one of the other betas to help me prop you up on some pillows so you can eat and drink” Lay’s voice says. Xiumin smells the air in the tent and picks up many scents. Strong scents belonging to who he assumes were the alphas that held him down yesterday. The surprisingly strong scent of beta he assumes must belong to Lay because it hangs on everything in the room. He seemed much too nice and gently to be a beta, Xiumin thinks to himself, maybe my nose is messed up to, he thinks bitterly as he is met with only the darkness around him.

“Don’t cry little one, your mate will kill me when he comes back from hunting if he sees those tears” the voice from earlier says. Xiumin feels a soft nuzzling of a wolf’s muzzle to his head and the strong scent of omega invades his nostrils. “See you even made Tao sad” the voice says. Xiumin feels guilty; of course he made other people sad, just to look at him made people in his old pack repulsed he couldn’t image what he looked like now covered in cuts, bruises, and with unseeing eyes. Xiumin heard a deep whine and then he felt tongue on his eyes.

“Tao” a deep voice scolded. Xiumin felt nerves flow up his spine at the deep voice and the overbearing beta scent flooding his nostrils. Tao in his wolf form next to him backed up slightly. “You’re going to scare our new brother acting like a silly little pup” the deep voice scolded.

“Sorry Chanyeol, he was crying and..and I didn’t know what else to do” Tao’s voice said surprising Xiumin. He was just in wolf form and now he is back to human how is that possible, Xiumin thought as a wet rag was dabbed against his eyes. He winced from the contact, but also found it slightly soothing.

Omega’s are weak creatures, he had always been taught, they can’t shift when they need to that’s why alphas and betas are superior. Omega’s can only depend on those that are stronger than them and should never question what alphas or betas do, the teachers at the omega institute had lectured for hours, if an alpha shows you kindness you should feel honored because omegas are nowhere near worthy enough to receive an alphas kindness. But Tao just phased twice and he defiantly smells of omega, Xiumin thought in bewilderment.

“Alright little one, Chanyeol is going to help me get you up on some of these pillows, If either of us pull too hard and you feel a sting anywhere let us know and we will stop right away okay” Lay’s voice asked soothingly. Xiumin nodded his head again to show that he understood. He felt strong arms around him on both sides and just as quickly as the pain started it was over.

“Are you okay” the deep voice Xiumin now understood belonged to Chanyeol asked. Xiumin again nodded his head. “Ahh, he’s so cute” Chanyeol’s deep voice said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter