Chapter 9 : Jealousy

A Maknae Loves A Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara POV

I can feel the sincerity in his voice. I can see the love sparks in his eyes. I can't denied that I like him too. But I'm not sure if I love him. It's too early to say that I love him. We barely know each other. I know him of course, but just the basic things. I want to know him more. His true nature, his good side, his bad side.

"Noona, say something, please".

I can't even say anything. My eyes glue with his. I froze in the same spot.

"Noona, say that you like me too. Don't hate me, noona. Say something", he repeat his words while crying like a baby.

I smile to him, knowing of his heart full of sincerity. "Ya pabo! Why should I hate you? Of course I like you too even you always teasing me. It's just...I don't discover my true feeling yet. I like you, Sehunnie, always like you. But I don't know if I love you.", I say to him sweetly as I caressing his hair gently.

He then takes my hand and place it on his chest. "Can you feel my heartbeat noona?". I nodded. "It always beating crazily when I saw you, when I near you, when I touch you. It's only beating this fast when I'm with you, noona." He smiles after finish his sentence. Then, he continued, "I'm not forcing you too love me back, noona. But I will make you fall in love with me, noona. I promise!". 

Omo! Sehun and his confident! I chuckle on his confident. "Why you laugh, noona? I'm serious!", Sehun whinning. 

"Okay Sehunnie. I can't stop you right?". He grin on my question. "But promise me, you never attack me like that again, okay?". "I promise, noona. For now". There, he smirks again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

Their remaining shooting day is going very well. Both of them are getting close with each other from day to day. Sehun being himself again. A usual and typical Oh Sehun. Being the naughty Oh Sehun, grab his chance teasing his noona. Dara doesn't mind though. She likes it when Sehun . She likes his baby personality. She likes his voice when he teasing her. She likes his eyes when he staring her. She likes his smirk when he makes her blushing. She likes everything about Oh Sehun. But she try to control herself for not falling in love easily. She has to, for everyone sake.

But either Sehun or Dara, both never show their close relationship infront of the other people. They know how people will judge them. They know bad rumours will appears. Anti-fans will bash them. Even their members have no idea between Sehun and Dara. 

Their more-than-friends-but-not-a-lover relationship is getting along until night. Sehun often calls her, checking on his Dara noona. She wants her to fall in love with him. He will do anything to make her his. Only his.

"Noona, you didn't sleep yet?", Sehun asking her on one night through the phone.

"I'm not sleepy yet. How about you then? It almost 2 in the morning. Don't you have any schedule tomorrow?".

"I can't sleep without hearing your sweet voice". Your sneaky cheesy Sehun!

A grin appears on her face. She can't help but blushing madly, hearing his confession.

"Did you already fall in love with me, noona?", he can't stop teasing his lovely noona.

"Yah! No one will fall in love with you! You brat!".

"Noona, you're so cute! Let me know when you already fall in love with me. I can't wait to hear your confession, noona". Yes, Oh Sehun can't wait the day that Dara will be his. It may be the happiest day in his life.

"Yah you jerk! You're so funny". She can't help but laughing on his word. "Sehunnie, can I ask you something?".

"Yes noona. What is it?"

"Have we ever met before? I still remembered when you said that we meet again after 3 years."

"Aigoo noona! You don't remember? You make me hurt, you know.", he pretending to be sad. She's so clueless, huh.

"Tell me, then.", she asks him curiously.

"I don't want to tell you right now, maybe next time. Okayy, noona. Good night. I will dream of you, noona. Sleep tight, my pretty noona". He then hung up.

Dara's cheeks feel hot after hearing his word. She smiling to herself, not knowing that someone watching her.

"You look so happy, don't you, unnie?", the leader suprised her, curious with her oldest member behaviour.

"Chaelin-ah! You suprised me!", Dara rolling her eyes.

"Is there something that you hide from us, unnie?",CL asks her, try to reveal her secret.

Dara startles with her sudden question. "Yah CL-ah. Aigoo! Why did you ask such question?".

"No reason. You seems so happy lately and I believe you just talking wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter