Chapter 13 : Chandara's Date

A Maknae Loves A Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

CL knows everything about Sehun and Dara's relationship. She knows. Someone has to know and she has the right to know about it. Especially Dara's. Dara is someone that 

really need to take care of. She hurt before. She always crying. She needs someone by her side. Someone that love dearly. CL is not very sure about Sehun, but the 

important thing is her Dara unnie is happy. Her smiles is priceless. As long as you smile, I know you're happy unnie, she says.

 

Sehun is very busy lately. Attending music shows, photo shooting, countless CFs, you name it. He barely has time to rest. He's so tired. He's so busy. He even doesn't has a chance to meet with Dara. He try to, honestly. He miss his noona very much. He miss her pretty face, her sweet smile, her hazel brown eyes, her kissable lips. He wants to meet her right now. He wants her by his side right now. He wants his noona confort him, gives him encourage. But he can't. He full fill his free time with resting. He needs to recharge his energy, getting back to work. 

But Dara is very understandable person. She knows how hard his boy work. She understand why he even didn't text her. She understand how tight his schedule is. She's not mad. She loves him. She understand him.

I should greet him goodnight, she says to herself. She doesn't know if Sehun already in lalala land or still working late. Honestly, she worries of him.

'Sehunnie~ Sleep already? You should sleep right now, it's late. My baby, I'm worried of you. You should sleep properly, eat properly. Don't even skip your meat or I will be very mad! -0- I don't want to interrupt you, I just miss you so much, Sehunnie~ Always remember that I love you so much, my baby *chuuu~*'

She re-read her text before taps the SEND button. I hope you sleep well, Sehunnie. Before she can close her eyes, her phone's vibrating, signalling that she receives a text. Mmm maybe Sehun replies my text, she tought.

Eh, Chanyeol? It's not from someone that she hopes for. It's from EXO's Chanyeol. Why suddenly he text me in the middle of night?

'Anyonghasaeyo noona. Sorry for bothering you. By the way, this is Chanyeol. You still remember me, right noona? Mmm how should I put this...can we meet tomorrow, noona. Just a simple hangout between us. I understand if you can't. Heee goodnight, noona. Sleep well ^//^'

Weird! She chuckles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chanyeol can feel that his nervous. His heart beating crazily. His hand cold. He should relax and stay cool. He doesn't want his long time crush seen him in this state. Embrassing. He keep glances on the bubble tea shop's main entrance. He's waiting for Dara. He doesn't even sure why he wants to meet her. He doesn't has anything to say or show. Maybe he just want to meet her. No reason, just to meet her. He even wears properly today.

He wears a simple outfit but outstanding. He makes an effort to catch his crush's attention.

"Aigoo Chanyeol, I'm sorry. Did I make you waiting for so long?"

Here she comes. Her crush is arrived. Beautiful as always. Chanyeol stares on Dara with a stupid grin, doesn't hear her question.

"Aigoo Yeollie? Where've you been?" Dara asking him again.

Chanyeol startles a little, shaking his head. Dara

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter