Chapter 8 : An Answer

A Maknae Loves A Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara POV

Should I say yes? I want my bracelet back because I don't want make Bom upset. I treasure the bracelet very much. But I don't want kiss Oh Sehun either. That jerk! I don't want to be label as the cheap Sandara Park. Then, what should I do? Should I say yes? No, no, no! I should not say yes! Why do I have to play along with him? It's my bracelet and mine! I have right on my belongings. I will say no and ask him to give back my bracelet!

Author POV

The shooting is countinued in the second day. Sehun comes earlier than everyone. He feels excited today. Maybe because he can meet his favorite noona again. He recall the moments when he talked with Dara on the phone. He loves her voice. He loves talking to her. He can't wait for meeting her today and can't wait for her answer. He tries not to feel excited, maybe a dissapoiment answer will be heard. He then see a petite girl, wearing a comfortable outfit, walking to the set. That noona is so beautiful even wearing just a simple clothes.

Dara then enter the set, bowing to everyone. She startles a bit when her eyes meet with Sehun's. To her suprise, Sehun winks at her and grins idiotly. Dara ignores the boy's action and get ready to take a shoot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today's shoot involve with a lot of skinship between Dara and Sehun, but not kiss yet. The story line is about a playboy high schooler who suddenly fall in love with a late 20s bachelor girl. The skinships really makes Dara blushing madly. Sehun used to kiss her cheeks before but doing them infront of others are very embrassing. This is Oh Sehun guy we talk about. Somehow this boy left a deep impression to her. She's not aware of it until the day that he ignored her. But she will never admit it. Not that fast.

Same situations with Oh Sehun. He really enjoy teasing his noona, but having a skinship with her is so embrassing. He likes her, he know that. He likes her so much that he afraid to having a skinship with her, knowing that she will feel uncomfortable around him. He doesn't want her to feel that way. He wants her to feel comfortable with him and have a good impression of him, not knowing that he already success with that.

The scenes that involve with skinships and gaze locks are re-take over and over again. The director wants a very perfect scene that will leave a good impression to the audiences, he said. Dara and Sehun take it seriously, acting like a professional while their hearts beating crazily. Sehun can be the naughty one, but he can also be the shy boy in front of his Dara noona. He realized that his cheeks blushing and his heartbeat beating rapidly when his hand touches with her, his eyes meet with her hazel brown eyes. This eyes that keep torturing me. He also realize that his noona also blushing. He smiles to himself when he sees her embrasse. She's so cute though yet she can be the death of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Noona, I'm sure you will say 'Yes', right?". Dara startle a little when she found Oh Sehun, sitting on a couch in her make-up room. His evilish grin hanging on his face.

Dara gazes at him while entering the room. "How can you will be so sure that I will say yes, Oh Sehun?". Oh, no! Not her Oh Sehun again! I will might run to her and kiss her lips if she keep call him Oh Sehun. Sehun seems can't cointain his feeling hearing Dara's Oh Sehun.

"Because noona, I believe this thing is very precious to you. Am I right noona?", he answer her, holding Dara's bracelet while showing to her.

Dara ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter