Chapter 16 : Hurt

A Maknae Loves A Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author POV

Sehun is on his way to the dorm after spending his beautiful night with his Dara noona. He can't stop grinning when remembering his moments with Dara. Truely, it happens to be his most happiest day in his life. She is his. Forever his. How can you blame him when he got his chances to be with the goddess? The goddess that will be his? 

But somehow he feels nervous and scare. He can't imagines s reaction when he tells them about his relationship with Dara. Especially her fanboy, Chanyeol. He doesn't want to ruin their friendship but he can't let go his Dara noona. He loves Park Chanyeol but he loves his Sandara Park too. He tries not to overthink but he can't help. He just a normal boy that needs a love from a girl. A girl that he admires most. She is only Sandara Park. Only her.

It's now or never, Oh Sehun. Someday, they might found out. This is the right time to tell them, he thought.

 


"Are you for real, Oh Sehun?"

"Don't play on us!"

"Seriously Oh Sehun?"

"That's why you were angry yesterday!"

"I hope you know what you're talking about"

"....."

"WHAT THE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT OH SEHUN?" Chanyeol yells at the boy after hearing his word. This time, Chanyeol's eyes are full in anger. He hopes that the maknae is joking. He can't accept it if it's true. He feels betray by the youngest. He feels like Oh Sehun is stabbing his back.

"H-hyung I'm so sorry" Sehun hung his head down. He can't looks into Chanyeol's eyes. He feels like he is doing something illegal. Like commited in a crime.

Chanyeol leaves a big sigh. He knows Sehun is not lying. He knows Sehun very well.

"Why? Why Dara noona?" He's asking.

Sehun tries to face his hyung but he can't. He feels weak. Feels tiny infront of Chanyeol. "I'm sorry, hyung. I can't help to not fall in love with Dara noona." He's muttering but heard enough by everyone else in the dorm.

Chanyeol feels like a thousand knives stab through his heart, hearing Sehun's word. H-he loves her? He can't feel nothing. Betrays. Betray is what he feels right now. 

He can't look at Sehun's face anymore. He wants to kill him. God, he wants too! But he can't. He is not dumb to do that. He still has his sense. Anger is occupied on his mind. How angry he is, can't describe by words. He needs to be alone. He needs to relax and do some thinking. He needs to go away from everyone. 

"Whatever! Congratulation by the way" He says to Sehun without looking to the maknae face. He drifts away from s to his room, locking himself inside.

Sehun stares blankly on Chanyeol'room and then looking away to s' face. "Mmmm hyung?"

His others members give him a comfort smile, knowing that his maknae is being serious.

"Congratulation, Sehun. I'm happy for you" Another Dara's fanboy, Luhan also gives his blessing to his maknae.

"You've grown up already! Congrats!" -Xiumin

"You are the maknae but you get yourself a girl first. Try to beat your hyung, huh?" -Chen

"When will you marry Dara noona?" -DO

"Congrats" -Kris

One by one of the members approach the maknae and conragatulate him. He feels soft inside after hearing his hyungs word. He manages to smile and thanks his hyungs.

"Thank you, hyungs. I promise I'll never take myself into trouble. I really love Dara noona and I'll always be" He says.

"Looks like I have to make a move and get myself a girl too" Everyone laughing of Baekhyun words.

Sehun stops laughing and he feels worried again. "B-but...how about Chanyeol hyung? Will he be okay?" He asks worriedly.

Eveyone stares on him and glances to each other.

Then Kris speaks. "Let him alone for a while. He needs to relax first. He still has to accept the truth wheter he likes it or not. If he is truly Dara fan--"

"Noona for you" -Suho

Kris rolls his eyes at Suho. "--fanboy, he'll wish for her happiness."

Sehun smiles after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter