Chapter 14 : Just The Two Of Us

A Maknae Loves A Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara POV

It's been 2 weeks that Sehun didn't text me or call me. Even if I text him, he didn't replied. What's happened to him? He doesn't love me anymore? How can it be? No, Sehun loves me. Always. I know him. But where is he? Can he just call me for a moment or text me just a simple word like 'I'm okay'? 

I've been monitoring him since that. He's usually appears in variety show, music show, CF shooting, flies from another country to another country. I know he's so busy to death. But still...why he didn't bother to text me. Just a simple text, can't he? I'm his girlfriend for God sake! Aaahhh I don't know anymore.

"Unnie, are you okay? You look so down recently. What happened, unnie?" Chaelin being a good leader as she always been.

I just gives her a sigh. "Nothing, Chaelin-ah."

She then sits on the bed beside me. We're free from any schedule today. There are just 2 of us in our dorm. Bom flied to America for her family gathering while our maknae, Minzy is visiting her mother. But this afternoon, Chaelin will fly to Japan, attending a runway show.

"I know you for a long time, unnie. I recgonized your face when you're worried, when you're sad, when you're lied. So come on unnie, tell me. What is it?" She asking me while patting my back.

"I don't know, Chaelin-ah. I don't know how to tell you." I answering her while hunging down my head.

She then move closer to me. "Don't tell me this is about that Sehun boy. What he did--" She's about to asking me details when suddenly my cell's ringing.

My face blooming when I read the caller's name. Oh Sehunnie!

Instead of answering happily, I scold him for making me waiting. "YAH OH SEHUN! WHY YOU SUDDENLY CALL ME? YOU DON'T HAVE TO BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TALK TO YOU!"

I heard him chuckles. Aishh this jerk! 

"Noona, I'm really sorry. It's not that I wanna talk to you, but you know how busy I am, right?" He apologies.

"....."

"Noona, say something. I know you mad at me and you have right to mad at me but didn't I deserve a second chances?"

Still, a quiet.

"Forgive me, my beautiful. Please?"

"Okay" She finally speaks.

"Okay? That's it? Ahhh looks like I have a lot of work to do with you noona." He says.

I getting curious with his word? "What do you mean by that, Oh Sehun?"

"You seems interested eh noona?" He chuckles.

"No, I'm not you jerk!" I'm blushing suddenly. Chaelin who's hearing our conversation just shaking her head and make a move to her room, knowing that I am fine now.

"Okay, first. Why don't you open your main door because I've been waiting outside since forever."

"Eh, for real? You're outside? I don't believe you!" I say.

"It's fine if you don't believe me but why don't you go and check first."

I then move my lazy to the main door, open it and here he is, Oh Sehun. He turn off his phone and run towards me, hugging like a baby.

"Noona! I miss you so much! I miss everything about you, noona. You didn't miss me?" He's whinning while hugging me tightly.

I laugh on his child like action and returns him a hug. "Of course I miss you, Sehunnie. A lot."

He smile sweetly on my words. "I know you would noona." He then gives a sweet but long kiss on my lips. I kiss him back. God! I miss this so much!

Ehemmm. Oh no! I just remembered that we're not alone.

"Sorry for interrupting, but I'm leaving now" Chaelin's voice suddenly struck us with her serious look, leaving us dumbfounded.

Sehun bows politely to Chaelin with a nervous face. "I'm sorry for causing trouble, sunbaenim."

I added. "Ohh ehmm have a safe flight, Chaelin-ah"

Suddenly Chaelin laughs hysterically on us. "Wow! You love bird just too cute. I can't resist for not laugh!"

Her words make us blushing madly. "Yah! Chaelin-ah. Stop laughing, will you!"

She continue after stop laughing. "Sehun, don't panick. I know everything about both of you. As long as you make her happy, it's okay for me. Just make sure you don't make her cry. If not, I will find you and kick your so bad till you can't walk for years." Chaelin says with a serious tone.

Sehun bows to her again and smiling.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter