Chapter 5 : Fate

A Maknae Loves A Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 days later after the accident of Sehun and Dara

Author POV

Dara wake up early this Saturday morning when she's been told to come over to YG office. Bussiness matter they said. She will never wake up so early on weekend. It's freaking weekend to be honest! But when YG asked, how can she say no.

She pull over her white Range Rover when she park it in parking area. It always be a nerve wrecking moments when YG artist been told to meet YG sajangnim in his office, privately as they did something wrong. She can feel her breathing nervously when she arrived at sajangnim's office. She knocked the door and heard sajangnim muttering 'come in'. Sajangnim sitting on his couch and smiling to her.

"Dara, don't be nervous! You did nothing wrong", he said as he can read her mind. She chuckles to him and asking, "Why you want to meet me then, sajangnim?".

"You know, after your contract with Etude ended years ago, many cosmetic brands want you to be their respective endorsement. Since, you and the 2NE1 girls busy with comeback, concerts and etc, I had to declined their offer. Now, I want you to take this one job as the cosmetic endorsement", he explained to her.

She nodded and feels excited about her new job. "May I know which brand I will work with?".

"The brand name is Clio. So, are you okay with that?".

"Yes, of course sajangnim. I'll gladly take the offer.".

"Aahh before you go, I almost forget to tell you this. You will also work as an actress. I know you waiting this for a long time, right?".

Yes, finally! Me as an actress! She screamed happiness to herself.

YG sajangnim continued, "But not a drama or a film.You are the lead female and it's just a web drama because I want you to start from bottom, you know what I mean?"

She found her smiling in disbelief. "Yes, I understand it sajangnim. I accept it with whole-heart. I know you want the best for me sajangnim".

"I'm happy for you too Dara. About the other cast, the producer still discussed about it and I will inform you later. You can go now".

"Thank you so much sajangnim. I'm so happy about it. Finally, me as an actress", she then bow 90 degree to him. Sajangnim just laughed on her action.

Dara, you glory day has finally come! She said to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Me what? Acting in a web drama?", Sehun asking his CEO in disbelief.

"Yes, the producer really interested to pick you as the lead male in their web drama because your personality suit the character well", the CEO explained to him.

How can I be an actor? I mean,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter