Chapter 11 : First Date

A Maknae Loves A Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

Sehun and Dara become a hot topic in South Korea entertainment. Many girls want to be in Dara's place. The girls envy her. She is lucky enough  having a skinship with Oh Sehun, exprienced an electrical force of touching by Oh Sehun, the maknae of EXO. The boys also want to be like Oh Sehun. Sandara Park is anything that boys could dream of. She is beautiful, pretty, cute, kind-hearted person, successful etc, just name it. When the news of Sandara Park of 2NE1 and Oh Sehun of EXO will have a project together, spread like a wildfire, fans getting interested about the collaboration of the two rival companies.

When the first episode of the web drama is released, the fans from both fandom can't hide the excitements of their idols working together. The fans cannot agree more that the pairing is looking perfectly together. The first episode of their web drama have already watched about million times. The outcome is really unexpected. Fans are looking forward of their work and they're praised by many. Until the final episode, people keep talking about Sehun Dara pairing. Both look very natural with each other and didn't look akward at all. 

Many fans love SEDARA couple, even fans make a fansite of the couple on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. The fans editing their picture together, upload their interaction and even write a fanfic of the couple. The fans wish Dara and Sehun will be a couple in a real life. Somehow, both Dara and Sehun have a secret to keep away from everyone.

Sehun is in love with everyone's Sandara Park. But he don't care. As long as his noona always by his side, he is so happy. When his noona confessed to him, he feels that his face is blooming. He is the happiest man in the world. He thought that Dara only saw him as a boy, but he can't descibe by words how happy he is, how lucky he is has someone name Sandara Park by his side.

 

Today is their day. After they ended up with the shooting, they barely see each other due to their busy schedules. Sehun is very excited to meet his noona. Same goes with Dara. She's having a problem in choosing a good outfit for her first date with Oh Sehun. She doesn't expect to wear an outstanding outfit, otherwise their fans will regocnize them.

"Are you going somewhere, Darong?" Dara spun around in shock to see Park Bom standing curiously by the door. She is dressed in black  and was just putting the finishing touches to her make-up. A simple yet enough to reveal her beauty.  

"Uhmmm...I'm a..ammm going out with a friend." Dara answers.

"Oh really, Darong? Why you blushing then?" Bom just raises her eyebrow at Dara.

"Are you going somewhere unnie? A date?" CL pops her head, joing the oldest conversation.

"Yah, what is wrong with you guys? Are you expecting me going on a date? I meeting with a friend." Dara blush.

Bom and CL gigles on her. "No unnie. We just worry on you. You're very easy to lost so please do take care of yourself, okay wifey?" CL announces to her oldest member.

Dara smiles and give a big hug to her members. "Okay, I will."

 

Since Sehun doesn't has a license yet, Dara has to pick him up at EXO dorm but she has to be careful. Sasaeng fans must be everywhere. Dara is wearing a mask and an oversize sunglass in addition to hide her face. When she arrives, she texts the boy, telling him that she already arrived.

'Sehunnie, I'm here! ^_^'.

A few seconds later, her phone is bipping.

'You can't wait to meet me, right noona? Don't worry, I will come down for my noona. *kiss*'.

Aigoo this kid! She's grinning widely, reading his text. Yes! She can't denied that she miss him so much. Being with Oh Sehun is never in her dreams, but being with Oh Sehun is something more than she wants. He has anything that she needs. Love, protection, friend. Anything he can be for her. He may just a boy, but he can b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter