Chapter 17 : Happy Ending?

A Maknae Loves A Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

It's a new beginning for SeDara couple. Eventhough fans and netizens didn't aware of thier blooming  relationship yet, everyone in YG and SM already know about it. Dara and Sehun freely insert into each other companies to have a secret date. Their CEO gives them permission, avoiding to be caught by anyone especially saseng fans.

Their hubaes and sunbaes congratulates of the new couple. They never expected of this. The goddess-with-long-list-of-fanboys is fall in love with the maknae of EXO, Oh Sehun! That lucky bastard jerk! Dara's fanboys from YG and SM should have accept the truth although it's bitter to swallow. They have to accept and be happy for Dara.

Their relationship is going strong. Fight is normal when you become a couple. Sehun with his jealousy can't be separate anymore. When the news of Dara and Seungyoon of Winner will be working together in a web drama, he can't hide his jealousy. Futhermore, there will be a kiss and bed scene. His blood boils. They argue and a minutes later, they are good.

No matter how hard the circumtances is, they can't hide the fact that they love each other so much. They argue because they miss each other so much. Being a popular idol with a busy schedules is not an excuse not to missing each other. They rarely meet but their relationship is going strong. Love is important. Sehun loves Dara and Dara loves Sehun. That is the matter.

 

2 years later

 
Dara keeps pacing back and forth in the living room,she was waiting for Sehun who promised her to take her somewhere.He's already late for 30 minutes and it makes her worry about him.She couldn't calls him because she afraid if it will disturbing his work. What if something happened on the way to pick her up?

"What are thinking of, baby?" Sehun was now in front of her.

"W-when did you arrived? Are you okay, Sehunnie?" she looks at him with a shock expression in her face.

"A while ago, sorry for making you wait too long" He apologizes and embraces his petite noona.

"It's okay."She hugs him back, happy to know that he's alright.

"Should we going now, my lovely baby Dara?" he asked and she nodds. "You looks so beautiful, baby. Like always" He said while staring at her from head to toes,Dara is wearing a white mini dress which fit her body perfectly, showing her beautiful curves.

"Thank you." She's blushing. "Well, you're not bad too, baby."

Sehun moves near to Dara and gives her a sweet kiss on her lips.

"Let's go now, baby or will be late" He entwines their hands, walking side by side and headed to the parking lot.

Sehun takes Dara to the beach and prepared something for her there. He's too busy recently and barely didn't saw her for a couple days. He have no schedule today and he uses the oppurtuninty to suprises her noona.

Finally, they arrive to the say place. "Baby, do me a favor?"

"What is it, Sehunnie?" She asks, gives him a small smile.

Sehun replies her smile. "Close your eyes first."

"Why?" she curiously asks.

"It's a secret and a suprise for my love" He smiles while covering Dara's eyes with his hand.

"But how can I walks with my eyes close?"

"Don't worry baby. You have me. I'm here for you." He replies with his husky voice.

He then lifts her up into his a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter