Chapter 15 : The Jealous Boy

A Maknae Loves A Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

"So, Dara. Any idea why did I call you to meet me first thing in the morning?" Dara shooks her head. She has no idea what the hell YG wants to meet her. She did not do anything wrong, did she? She can tells something was going on because of the tense in YG's voice. What is that? Did he already know about her and Sehun?

"No, sajangnim. Did I make something unpleaseant, sajangnim?" Dara says, trying to hide her nervousness.

YG then place some pictures on his desk. "May you explain these to me, Dara?"

Dara takes the pictures and scanning them. Nothing can't describe her feelings when she saw the pictures. Shock, sad and even furious. Someone took the pictures of her and Chanyeol. The day when the both of them hang out at the bubble shop tea. The day when Chanyeol wanted to meet her. There also a picture of Chanyeol kissed her. No, planted a peck on her cheeck. Both of them were in disguised but still! 

"Are this from Dispacth, sajangnim?" Dara asking YG, startled. Her eyes still glued on the pictures.

YG left a sigh. "Fortunately, not from Dispacth. I believe these pictures were taken by some saseng fans of ermmm EXO. And I just contacted with SM so, those pictures will never reveal to public. Don't worry."

Still, Dara feel worries. He worries of Chanyeol. His saseng fans will never stop to make his life miserable. And she's worried more of Sehun. He may feel upset when he sees the pictures. She doesn't want him feel betrays by her. She loves him dearly.

"Dara..." Dara taking glances to YG. 

"Y-yes?" 

He smiles a bit, try to comfort her. "You still didn't tell me about your relationship with this SM boy. What his name again?"

"It's Chanyeol, sajangnim. Park Chanyeol."

"Ahaa yes. So?" YG still waiting for her answer.

This time, Dara left a sigh. "There is nothing special between us, sajangnim. He is just a good friend of mine and it's just a simple hangout between a friend. That it's"

YG stares at her face with a small smile hanging on his face. "And a kiss? A kiss between a good friend?"

Dara wilder her eyes upon his question. "I-it's not like that, sajangnim. Urmmm how should I put this? Ahmm this boy is a fan of mine. He likes me since his predebut day. He just showing his gratitude towards me. Like a fan to a idol. That's all, sajangnim. Trust me."

YG still stares on her face. She is his princess. YG princess. She knows that Dara is a terrible liars and Dara will never tells a lie. He knows Dara very well.

He smiles widely and move near her, patting her back. "I believe you, Dara. I believe you. But don't forget to tell me when you have a boyfriend so I can kill him right away." He's teasing her.

Dara chuckles and replies his kindness. "Of course, sajangnim. Sure!"

 

 

Aish, why didn't he answer his phone? Dara shrugs. She keep calling Sehun's number to explain to him everything. She doesn't want the boy misundertood her again. She knows the boy very well. He'll get jealous, she knows. And she knows that Sehun will understand. It was just a hangout between two friends. Or a simple hangout between a sunbae and hubae. Sehun will understand. He will.

 


"Why did sajangnim wanted to meet you, Yeol?" Baekhyun asks Chanyeol curiously.

"You did something wrong, did you?" Kris says, smirking on the boy.

Chanyeol looks at s who staring at him curiously. He smiles and rub his neck innocently.

Sehun speaks with his serious tone. "What with that smile, hyung? You wanna kill us with the curiousity?"

Chanyeol then answering their questions. "Nah, it's just about someone taking pictures of me on a date" He answers innocently.

Their eyes widen, hearing Chanyeol confession. 

"You were on date? With w-who, Park Chanyeol?" Suho asking in a shock.

"How come we didn't know?" Tao added.

Chanyeol gives a small chuckles. "Relax guys. It is not really a date. It's just...I was asking her out, you know..to know her better." He answers, displaying his grin.

Sehun can feels his stomach growling. Everyone knows who is Park Chanyeol ultimate crush is. He knows it very well.

"Then, who was the girl? Is she someone that we knows?" Xiumin asking.

They know the answer. Sehun knows it too. They need confirmation from Chanyeol but Sehun hoping for something else. Hoping for another answer from Chanyeol's mouth. It can't be my noona. It can't be.

"I'm pretty sure everyone knows who she is. The one and only Dara noona" A smile never fades away from Chanyeol's face.

Sehun feels something heavy on his shoulders. He feels a knife stabs directly to his heart. He can't look to Chanyeol's face. He wants to punch his face, rip his smiles and destroys Chanyeol's pretty face so badly. But he can't do it. He's not insane.

"Wow you lucky boy! Is there something happened between both of you?" Baekhyun asking Chanyeol while tapping his back. The boys except Sehun, gathering around Chanyeol, interested to know more about the date.

Chanyeol smiles sheepishly. "We just hangout at bubble tea shop, her favorite place and do some talking."

Bubble tea sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter