Chapter 10 : Jealousy Part 2

A Maknae Loves A Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

Dara and Sehun finally wrap the shooting of their web drama. Chanyeol and Luhan, who come visiting the maknae and their crush, stay with them until the end of the shooting. Both of them feel giddy to have a close relationship with their ultimate idol. Since the maknae already play the part to be close with her, they have to take the chances to know her more, to know the Sandara Park of 2NE1, who Chanyeol and Luhan admire the most.

Sehun doesn't like this. He doesn't like when someone tries to approach her noona even . He knows s very well. He knows who they like, who they doesn't like, everything single thing of them. He stay together with them for almost 4 years. But he has to play it cool. His feelings towards Dara is his biggest secret ever. No one really knows that he is madly in love with Sandara Park. No one knows except for his roomate and leader, Suho. 

Chanyeol and Luhan decide to throw an after party, celebrating Sehun and Dara. They bought many kinds of food early to serve both of Sehun and their crush Dara. Sehun protest of the idea to celebrate the after party with his hyungs because he has another plan, to be with his noona, but then Dara agree and seems so excited of the idea. Sehun can't help it but follows his hyungs and Dara because he doesn't want his noona to be left alone with them. 

"Wah noona! You really eat well.", Luhan say as his looking at her in awe when Dara stuffs with the food that Chanyeol and Luhan bought. Chanyeol chuckles and Dara notices that 3 pairs of eyes are looking at her. "Ahhh guys, I'm sorry. I'm just very hungry since I didn't eat properly lately." Dara apologies and stare down at her feet.

"It's okay noona. I know you're very tired with your busy schedule. Besides, you have to eat alot since you're very small and tiny." Chanyeol comfort her, gives her his grin.

Dara glances up with a shy smile, not knowing about the piece of rice that is stuck on the corner of her lips. Chanyeol tries to reach up his hand, but then Sehun's hand is faster than his, reaching Dara's mouth and wipes the piece of the rice. Dara startles at Sehun's sudden behaviour. "Noona, eat properly. Don't acts like a kid." Sehun muttering slowly but can heard enough by everyone else. That is the first words out from Sehun's mouth since the four of them together. He maintains his pokerface but his heart beating wildly when he touch her. 

Why this kid being weird suddenly? Dara has no idea why Sehun acting seriously towards her. She doesn't like when Sehun being someone else. She likes the usual Oh Sehun. The Oh Sehun who always teasing her. But she tries to act normal. "Thank you, Sehun. I guess I wasn't aware of it." Dara try to cheer him up with her smile. Sehun doesn't look at her and just give a nod. What's wrong with you?

"So, tell me. How old are both of you?" Dara asks, try to break the akwardness between them. Chanyeol and Luhan answering their noona and 3 of them really have a good time together, getting to know each other. They exchange questions and answers to be more comfortable with each other. But not for a certain person. He doesn't enjoying himself. He can't help but being jealous when his noona pay attention to another gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter