Chapter 12 : Hangout

A Maknae Loves A Noona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara POV

Today is Chaelin's comeback in Inkigayo. She's currently promoting her newest single, The Baddest Female. My baby also promoting his new song with s, Wolf. I'm still used of word 'boyfriend' although we'd been together for almost 5 months, believe it or not. It's not that I never dating before, but Oh Sehun is younger than my previous boyfriends. Much younger. Freaking 10 years younger than me. 10 years! Speaking of Oh Sehun, he looks more so handsome lately.

He grown up being a hot man. No wonders he has a lot of noona fans. And I'm lucky enough to have him by myside always eventhough we have to meet up secretly, I'm still happy. He always take care of me, always texting me before going to bed, always spoiling me.

I lost in thoughts when I remember our conversation through phone last night.

"Noona, did you miss me? It's been a while since we meet. And I miss you like a crazy." Sehun whinning over the phone.

I can't help but grins like an idiot on his confession. "Aigoo Sehunnie! We just met this morning and you already miss me?"

"Noona, I don't consider it as 'meeting', it's just we bumped into each other. Not just us but with our members."

"Sehunnie, you are so cute! We have no choice but continue our relationship secretly. Ermm Sehun--"

"What is it, noona?" He asked me curiously.

"Uhmmm...are you aware that we have big ?"

He gave me a sigh. "Noona, I love you so much. I can give up anything that I have to be yours, forever." He confessed.

And I love you too, Sehunnie.
 

"Unnie, where have you been? You lost again!" Suddenly CL interrupt me, forcing me back to reality. Here I am with Chaelin in SBS Building, accompany her for recording. Sehun is also here with s, promoting their song. But he doesn't know I'm here. A little suprise doesn't hurt, right?

"Unnie, are you okay? You look worried. Come on tell me. What is it?" She asks me worriedly. To be honest, I don't have any problem. I'm happy with my life. I get what I want. Fame, money, surrounded by love and a young boyfriend. Young? That's a thing that scared me. He's young. I know that he loves me dearly, but I don't want to be burden to him, to anyone. He's still young, handsome and has a bright future. I don't want to ruin his perfect image. I can't.

"It's nothing, Chaelin-ah." I give her a warm smile.

She just glances on my face. "Okay unnie. How about this?" 

"What, Chaelin?" I ask her curiously.

"How about we made a bet?" Her face suddenly delighted.

I give her a curious look. "What now Chaelin-ah?"

She then grinning on my question. "If I win today, you have to tell me everything that you hide from me. Everything. Nothing excluded."

"And if you lost?" 

"Oh come on unnie. You want me to lost?" She's whinning.

Of course not. And do I have any choice?

 

Sehun POV

"What? Sandara noona is also here?" I can't hide my suprised face when Chanyeol hyung told us that Dara noona is here with CL sunbaenim.

"Yes, I heard that she's also here!" Chanyeol seems can't hide his blooming face.

"I have an idea!" Chanyeol hyung suddenly yelled on us. "Yah Yeol! No need to shout! Just tell us quietly what is inside your mind" Baekhyun hyung scolds him.

He grins stupidly. "How about we visit sunbaenims and give them our cd. You know that me and Dara noona is close."

"Yah! It's just quite close. And may I correct you, hyung. Your closeness with noona is nothing compare with my closeness with her." I annoyingly announce him. I can feel my ears hot because of this hyung try to make me jealous and that noona who makes me angry. She didn't tell me she's here! How could her. 

"Yah you two! Don't you dare ignore me. Me and noona are quite close too" Luhan hyung added shyly. Yeah, another spoiler!

"Hey, don't wasting time. Can we just go now?" Suho hyung speaks and we all nodd in agree.

We are strolling in one group to CL sunbaenim's waiting room. Eveyone is so excited to meet the cool CL sunbaenim and the lovely Dara noona. My lovely Dara noona. Suho hyung being our leader, knocks the door and suprisingly CL sunbaenim herself open it. I can see my Dara noona standing suprisingly when she saw us. She looks so cute in bunny outfit with her apple hairstyle, makes me grinning to myself.

"1..2..3...WE ARE ONE! WE ARE EXO! Anyonghasaeyo sunbaenims." We bow politely to both of them.

"Anyonghasaeyo guys. What make you come here?" CL sunbaenim asking, not forget to give us a smile.

"Hey guys! Welcome! What a suprise!" Dara noona added. She then looking at me, curiously. I give

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter