Chapter 9

Actually, I'm His Wife.

Hot Summer Ah Hot Hot Summer, 

Hot Summer Ah Hot Hot neomu deowa, 

Hot Summer Ah Hot Hot  Summer, 

Hot Summer Ah Hot Hot Ige Jimat. 

They sang and dance along with the music. The atmosphera inside the van were full with happiness. All of them enjoy and excited about the vacation. They never had vacation together like this because at the past Minho and Sulli always busy with their love quarrel. Now, both of them married and happy together, so the vacation will help them to become more closer than them already. As usual, they sat with their partner. Jonghyun as the driver while Victoria beside him, holding his right hand tightly. Two couples at first row were, LUNEW AND KEYBER. Onew and Luna leaning their head against each other while Key wrapped his hand around Amber's slender shoulder whom busy playing game in her Ipad. The last row were, MINSUL AND TAESTAL Couple. Sulli buried her head inside Minho tanned chest with earphone plugged inside their ears, Minho right while Sulli took left earphone. Taestal couple just slept together with Taemin hugged Krystal tightly inside his warms embrace. When the light turned red, Jonghyun stopped the van and leaned to right to give peck on Victoria's cheek which gained  a disgusting sound from their members.

"Hyung, just focus with the driving, I dont want die in this young age. I want to marry my Soojungie and have beautiful childs. " Taemin said while pouted. 

"Erghh!  Someone please stop this two. They are already reached the limit! " Key disgustingly said. 

"Seriously, Jjong?!  You still dare to do that instead you're driving. What a erted guy you're. " Onew mumbled. 

"Oppa, just focus okay. Our lifes in your hand. " Luna tried to calm the choas situation. 

"Open the window!  I want to vomit! " Amber acted like she already wanted to puke. 

"Hyung, Sulli and I not having our first night yet. So, please drive carefully. " Minho naughtily said, then gained a slapped from Sulli. 

"When we reached the destination, you can kiss Unnie as much as you want. But for now, please focus. " Krystal annoyingly muttered. 

Jonghyun rubbed his nape in embrassement because he got caught kissing Victoria while Victoria opened the window to get some fresh air since she cant breath inside the van. 

"Arassoe, I will focus. Satisfy now? " Jonghyun irriatited asked. 

After 30 minutes, they reached their destination. It was light house which exactly beside the beach. The light house had two level with 5 rooms. The light house was full with wild and fresh flowers. It gave romantic feelings to people whom stayed at the light house, especially couple in honeymoon mood like MINSUL. 

"Wow!  So amazing and beautiful ! " Luna exclaimed. 

"Our vacation will be wonderful. " Key excitedly muttered. 

"Let go inside. It will more amazing than this. " Onew said while helping the guys to carry their luggage. 

They stepped inside the light house and frozed in their spot when they saw the house. It like fairy tale. It suited for newlywed couple. It very romantic. 

"Okay, guys. Please close your mouth before the fly goes inside it. "  Onew voice awake them. 

"So, here the keys for your rooms. We have five rooms here. So, each couple one room. Deal? " Jonghyun asked. 

"DEAL!! " They excitedly shouted. 

"Okay, make sure for the unmarried couples don't reach your limits. I don't want next month I receive news about your girlfriend pregnancies before my wife. I cant bear to hear it. " Minho reminded the couples. 

"Believe us, Minho-goon. But, don't believe with this maniac guy. " Key said while pointing his finger towards Jonghyun. 

"Aish, Kibummie. I know my limit, okay. Minho also, don't make us suffer to hear your moans in midnight, okay. The wall is thin, so we can hear it. " Jonghyun naughtily winked at Minho. Minho rolled his eyes annoyed. 

" Omo, my room beside Minho. Chagiya, we will  have sleepless night tonight. " Onew pouted to Luna. 

"Okay, guys. Get your things inside your room now. You can rest if you want but make sure after one hour come back here. We will strolling along the beach. "  Victoria said while starting to carry her things towards her room. 

                                                      ****************

The couples went to their rooms. They were busy unpacked their thing and some of them already on the bed with their partner, slept. 

MINSUL 's room: 

Sulli was unpacking their things while she let Minho slept for a while. She knew his tired this past weeks for his last exams. His graduation will held next week. After finished unpacking their things, she went to balcony of the room. She let the wind blew her long hair freely. She loved felt like that. If she has chance, she liked to built their house at Jeju. She was busy thinking about her future. She wonder how her future would be like. How her childs will look alike, like Minho or her. If can, she wanted her childs inherited their father flaming eyes.For sure, people will amuse with those flaming eyes.  She chuckled on how silly she was thought about it. 

"What are you thinking, Yeobo? " Minho asked while wrapping his strong arms around Sulli's waist. It gave shocked to her. 

"Oppa!  You made me shocked.  " Sulli said while lightly slapping Minho's arms which tightly wrapped around her waist. 

"Sorry, Yeobo. I just curious what made you chuckled. " Minho buried his head at Sulli ' neck to smell her sweet scent. Sulli felt tickled and giggled hardly inside Minho embrace. 

"Oppa, it tickle. Stop it. " 

"Okay, I will stop now. Mind to tell me what you're thinking just now? " Minho put his chin on Sulli's shoulder. 

"About our future.How many child we will have. How they will look alike. Like Oppa or like me. " Sulli lovingly leaned her head on Minho' s chest. 

" Of course, I want them be beautiful like you. " Minho said. 

" But,  I want them have your flaming eyes, Oppa. It will be amazing. " Sulli replied while caressing Minho 's hand softly. 

"Are we expecting it already? " Minho asked while softly carresing Sulli's flat stomach. 

"You're funny, Oppa. We not having our first night yet you already asked about it. " Sulli laughed while turned around and faced Minho.

" So, what we are waiting for. Let go inside a

nd start making our baby. We need to work hard, Yeobo. " Minho naughtily pulling Sulli inside the room.

" Ehem, ehem. We can hear you, Minho. " Jonghyun yelled. They turned around and saw Jonghyun and Victoria at the balcony. Jonghyun' s room on their right while Onew on their left side. 

" Seriously,Minho?  Love making in daytime? You will sweat like crazy. Just wait when the night come. It cold you know, and suitable for love making. " Onew said and smirked to Minho. 

" But, don't fill this house with noisy moans from both of you. Make it quiet. Understand? " Jonghyun asked while hugging Victoria whom giggling inside his embrace. 

" I' m agree. We also have our business to do, and make sure you dont disturb it. " Onew said, gained a loud laughter from members. 

"Aish, Hyungs.  Just shut up. " Minho said annnoyingly. He looked at blushing Sulli and chuckled how red her cheek was. 

                                                                 *******************

They went to beach and had their fun time together. Some of them were busy sunbathing, while the others playing volleyball at beach. 

"Let swim together, guys! " Victoria yelled excitedly. The boys quickly dragged their girls to the sea. They splashed the water happily toward each other. When the wave came, they bulwarked in the water. After a while, the girls went beside the beach to have their bonding time together, left their boys played inside the water. Since they only wore bikini, all eyes went to them. When the passed some man, they heard them naughtily whistled toward them. And some of them uttered naughty words toward the girls. 

"Look guys. Those y legs. How I wish to have them. "

"Wow!  Their body look delicious. Yummy! "

" I think if I have them, I will have sleepless night. "

" I eargly to touch those curveness. " 

"I will be lucky man in this world if I can have them in my embrace. "

Shinee boys never leaving their eyes from their girls since the girls went to beach. They smelt trouble with the stared from those naughty mans. 

"! They dare stared at my Soojungie y legs! " Taemin angrily said. 

"Yah Maniac!  She 's mine! " Jonghyun yelled. 

"Oh my, Tomboy girl.They will not have you even they kill me! You're mine! " Key dramatically shouted with hand on his chest, pretended like he hurted. 

" Yah, yah!  Take your eyes from my wife! " Minho voice ranged around the beach. 

" Guys, let save our girls from those erted eyes." Onew said while quickly draggged himself out from the water and went towards his girlfriend. The others followed him behind. They took towels and wrapped around their girls exposed body, gaining a weird look from the girls. 

" Why? " Krystal asked innocently. 

"I'm not cold yet, Oppa. " Sulli said. 

" Girls, just cover yourself from those hungry eyes. " Jonghyun said. 

"All of you didn't notice how hungry those maniac staring at your's body. " Key irriatited said. 

The girls got what their boys meaned. They giggled towards each other, thought how silly their boys were. 

"So,  you're jealous?  " Luna asked. 

The boys nodded their heads together while making a sad face. 

" To our dearest boyfriends,  our bodies belong to you not for other man. Understand? "Victoria asked and gained nodded from the boys. 

" Okay, we want go to Ladies. Stay here first, nehh. " Sulli said and before they could took stepped, the desprete voice from the boys stopped them

" Let us follow you. Please "

" Dehh, we will wait you outside. "

"Please,we dont want that maniacs follow you. "

The girls nodded their heads and the guys followed them behind, like bodyguards. The boys kept tailed their girls along the day. They never left their girls even they need go to Ladies. How desprete them were.                  

                                                       ***********************

When the night came, they went to beach while gathered around a pile of wood that was on fire. They sang and clapped their hands excitedly, totally enjoy the vacation. 

" This is our song,

   that something better cause

   We are belong right here together. 

   That something better to singing along, 

   This is our summer, 

   This our song, 

   This is song, 

   And this our song, 

   This our summer, 

   This is our song. "

They ended the song with loud yelled and clapped their hands excitedly with happiness. After that, they held each other hands with closing eyes, prayed the best for their life and friendship. 

"Okay guys, time for game. " Krystal announced excitedly. 

" Our game is 'TRUTH OR DARE '  " Taemin said. 

"Let start with our newlywed first.  " Luna suggested. 

Minho spinned the bottle on the table and the bottle pointed at Jonghyun. 

Minho smirked before asked Jonghyun. Jonghyun saw Minho smirked at him and he knew he will be in trouble. 

" Truth or Dare? "

"Dare. " Like Minho predicted, his hyung didn't dare to choose truth. 

" Shouted ' I love you SONG QIAN' inside the water " Minho ordered. 

" But Minho, the water is cold. How can I? "

"See, Noona. Thing like that Hyung can't do for you.  " Minho said while looked at Victoria. Victoria fiercely stared at Jonghyun. 

" Okay, I will do it. " Jonghyun said and went inside the water. 

" I love you, SONG QIAN!!! " Jonghyun shouted loudly. He came back to his seat while gave Victoria peck on cheeck and quickly spinned the bottle. These time, the bottle pointed at Minho. 

" Yes! Now my turn, Minho. Truth or Dare? " Jonghyun asked. 

" Truth. " 

" Here the question. How many time you made love to Sulli on your first night?  " Jonghyun naughtily asked. 

" Yah, Hyung!  What kind of question? " Minho annoyingly asked. 

"Just answer me, Romeo. "

Minho looked at blushed Sulli and took a deep breath before answered. 

" Actually, Hyung.  We don't have our first night yet. " Minho said, gained a whined sound from the members. 

" You're slow, Hyung. " Teamin said. 

" I'm busy with my exams, okay. " Minho defended. 

" That not an excuse. Make sure this night you will have your first night. "Key casually muttered. 

"Okay, your turn Minho.  " Minho spinned the bottle and it pointed towards Onew.

" I' m death. " Onew mumbled. 

" Truth or Dare? "

" Truth. "

"Which one do you love more?  Luna or chicken? "

Onew stammered " lu... Chi... Luna.. " 

" Just said you love chicken more than me. " Luna sulked. 

" I' m saying the truth, chagiya. I love you more than chicken. You're more delicious than it. " Onew smirked. 

" Okay, enough. Youre eted, Hyung. Your turn. " Minho said.They played the game for an hour before ended it with satisfied smile plastered on their face. 

" Okay, guys.  Tomorrow, we will not sleep in our room. " Victoria suddenly annouced. 

" Waeyo? " They asked. 

" We will sleep inside a tent, guys. " Victoria excitedly yelled. 

" DAEBAKK!! " They shouted happily. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiw is it?  You can drop you comment. 

I appreciate every comment from you. 

Sorry about the font style. I dont know what happen. 

Forgive me for grammatical error or spelling. 

Kamsahamida. Saranghae. 

Chu ~