Chapter 3

Actually, I'm His Wife.

Minho pushed Yuri hardly from him.  He wiped his mouth with disgusting expression on his face and faced Yuri with fire in his eyes.  

"WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO, YURI?! " Minho loud voice echoed around the cafe. Yuri trembling in scared.  Minho never raised his voice like that towards her but just now was an unbelievable. Even she knew Minho didn't like her but Minho always talked to her with manner, not like raised his voice like that.  

"I... I.. "Yuri stammering in her voice, unable to talk due of shocked. Minho raised his hand, didn't want to hear Yuri explanation. Then, he sat down to calm himself. Yuri just stood beside the table, smiled wickly when she realized Sulli saw she and Minho kissed just now. 

 

Seungri handed Sulli a hankerchief.  He could saw Sulli's eyes were swallon and puffy due of crying.  Sulli accepted the handkerchief and wiped the remain tears on her cheeks. 

"Oppa, what are you doing here? "Sulli asked Seungri.  

"I'm supposed to meet my friend here but when I about to enter the cafe, I saw you were crying beside the cafe." Seungri replied while shifted his body to face Sulli.  Seungri knew Sulli loves Minho because Siwon always told him about that. When Yuri asked him to ruin their relationship, he didn't think twice to collabrate with Yuri. Its great oppurtunity to him and Yuri.  

"Oppa... "Sulli called Seungri with croaked voice.  

"What, Princess? "Seungri replied gently. 

"Minho Oppa...  He..  He was kissing Yuri Unnie inside the cafe just now.  It hurt me a lot, Oppa. "Sulli muttered while lowering her head.Seungri didn't say anything instead he came forward and bring Sulli inside his embraced.  He hugged her tightly to comfart her. Sulli buried her head on Seungri chest and cried hardly, pour out her anger. Seungri rubbed Sulli back softly, hoping to soothe her.  After a while,  she pulled herself out from Seungri warmed embraced  and wiped her tears.  Anger inside her immediately roared with the thought Minho fooled her.  

"Now, I know what Minho Oppa wants to talk about. I thought he wants to confess his love to me but I'm wrong totally. He want to confess his love to Yuri Unnie infront of me.  Sure,  as his bestfriend,  he will let me be the first to know about it. Its very important thing in his life.  I'm such a fool, Oppa.  Pabo you, Sulli. I hate him! "Sulli shouted loudly, gained a weird look from other peoples around them.  

"Ssul, calm down.  People are staring at us. " Seungri said but inside his heart he wanted to jump until moon because Sulli was starting to hate Minho.  It gave him more chance to make Sulli be his soul.  

"Oppa,  can you pretend like my boyfriend infront of Minho?  Please Oppa, I beg you. " Sulli asked Seungri out of blue. Seungri shocked with Sulli favour but after that he smiled victoryly and accepted the favour.  

"Let's go now.  Let teach him some lesson. " Sulli said while clingly her arm with Seungri. 

 

Minho was sitting on the table, waiting for Sulli not minded Yuri whom was sitting another table  beside his table.  But, when he saw two figures whose clingly to each other about to enter the cafe, he felt he heart being ripped away. Minho knew Seungri but not friendly with each other since he knew Seungri had mutual feeling towards Sulli. 

"Hey, Ssul. "Minho said cheerfully and stood up to greet them even his heart hurt with the view Sulli and Seungri together.  But, he didn't want to jump in conclusion without proof. Yuri smiled evilly and winked her eye towards Seungri,  to tell him that their planned ran smoothly as expected. 

"Hey, Froggy.  Sorry, I'm late. Okay,  what you want to talk about? " Sulli asked Minho while took her place infront of Minho with Seungri beside her. Minho frowned when Sulli didn't call him Oppa.  Usually,  she will call him Oppa but today...

"Yuri Unnie,  why you were sitting there? Come her, join us.  Why you must sat a far from your boyfriend? "Sulli said when she noticed Yuri was beside their table, alone.  Yuri quickly took her seat beside Minho. 

"Ssul,  she  not my... "Minho intereputed 

'Btw, Froggy. I think I know what you want to talk about. You want to confess your relationship with Yuri Unnie to me right? " Sulli asked even she felt hurt with her own words.  

"Ssul,  its not.. " Again, Minho words were cut by Sulli.

"No need to explain. What I saw early was enough to proof your relationship.  Today, I'm also have something to confess. " Sulli face Seungri with sweet smiled, "Meet my boyfriend, Seungri Oppa." Sulli conformation like a millons swords stabbed his heart.

"Ummm, congratulation" Minho half heartly said. He knew his already lost his chance.

"Thank you.  And one more thing, starting from this second, please dont show your ugly face infront of me again. My eyes disgusting to see it Arachi? " Sulli casually said while Minho already widden his eyes, shocked witmh Sulli sudden favour. It ridiculous. 

"But why, Ssul? Am I doing something wrong to you? Tell me, Ssul. " Minho despretely asked. 

"You have gutsy to ask me why?! Find it by yourself. What I know I hate you very much. I feel regretful to be friend with you.  Please stay away from me.  It disguss to see you infront of me. " Sulli muttered, not minding Minho feeling. Minho closed his eyes, to ease the pain. Sulli was about stood up when she noticed gifts on the table.  For sure those gifts for her because her name eas written on it. 

"Are this gifts for me? " Sulli pointed the gifts while looking at Minho whom his head down. Minho raised his head and stared at Sulli. He nodded. "Omo,  thank you. But this trash should be back to it suitable place.  And that place is dustbin. " Sulli walked to the near dustbin and threw the gifts inside it. Minho anger boiled suddenly with Sulli behaviour towards him.  

'She too much already! "Minho thought angrily. Then he stood up and punched the table hardly, made Sulli, Seungri, Yuri and other customers inside the cafe shocked. He shifted his body to face Sulli.

 

"YOU! " Minho pointed at Sulli and came forward to her.  He stood just few feets from Sulli whom already trembling in scared. She never saw Minho like that. She knew she too much but what Minho had done to her eas unforgivable. 

"You don't deserve to be call as human if you dont know how to apperiaciate other people feeling. You know how hard I prepared all this for you, just for you. And you just threw it away in split of seconds. I dont know what wrong I had done to you. You're no heart person, CHOI SULLI! " After finished his words, Minho went to the dustbin and took the box of ring with him. He then bumped hardly into Sulli and left the cafe with wounded heart. What Sulli had done to him was unforgivable. Sulli just stood there motionless, not minding her hurt shoulder due of Minho bumped. She lowered her head and cried silently. Her other half regret what she had done to Minho but the other half said Minho deserved it. She walked towards the door and left the cafe. Seungri and Yuri were giving high five to each other and tossed their glass for their victory.