Chapter 4

Actually, I'm His Wife.

Here, an update for the next chapter. This chapter is a bit longer than other chapter. Hope you will enjoy this chapter. Again, please bear with the grammatical error. Forgive me, if you not satisfy with my plot. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sulli went home and straightly went to her bedroom, ignoring her brother question about the meeting. She layed her tired body on the bed and  cried again. During the journey back from the cafe, she kept crying and never had heart to stop it. Today was nightmare to her. Then,  she heard her bedroom door opened from outside, revealed her brother and his wife, Sooyoung. They sat on the edge bed and silently filled the room. No one dare to start the coversation until... 

"I hate him, Oppa! I hate that Ugly Frog! If I able to kill him, I will!" Sulli screamed out loud, gained a panicked reaction from Siwon and Sooyoung. 

"Sweety,  what he had done to you? Why you hate him now? "Siwon softly asked his sister. Then Sulli cried hardly, pour out her sadness. Sooyoung immediately wrapped her arms around Sulli and hugged her tightly inside her warmed embrace. They knew something bad had happen between Minho and Sulli and for sure that  will break their relationship. After a while inside Sooyoung embrace, Sulli pulled herself out and spoke. 

"Oppa, Unnie. Can you leave me alone? I want to be alone right now. " Siwon wanted to object when he saw Sooyoung gave signal to him to stop asking further question. 

"Okay, Princess.  We go first neh.  Dont stress yourself. " Sooyoung stood and tagged her husband along to leave the room. 

"Oppa, you said Minho wanted to confess Sulli? But what happaned? Why Sulli suddenly hate him? " Sooyoung anxiously asked her husband. 

"Molla, Yeobo. Minho said like that . It must something happaned between the two. Let me ask Minho first. " Siwon took his phone out from pocket and dailed Minho number. After a while, the line connected. 

"Hello,  Minho. What wrong? " Siwon quickly asked when Minho answered the call. 

"Nothing, hyung. I'm sorry to say this but from now I dont know who Choi Sulli is. Forgive me. " Then Minho hanged up the call. 

"What the...Seriously, I dont know what happened with this two. " Siwon pulled his hair in frustared. 

"Relex, Oppa. Let them calm theirself first. "

 

Day by day, Minho and Sulli still like that. They never talked and contact each other. Their members also didnt know what happen with those two. Their family noticed it and asked them about it but only received silent responsed from them. 

Sulli just finished her high school and unfortunately she was enrolled to the same university as Minho and the rest of members. Krystal also. 

Seoul University, 2013

Sulli and Krystal were in their second semester in fashion course. It breaktime and they went to cafeteria to take their lunch with the members. And when mentioned about the members,  of course Minho would be there too. Since she enrolled to the university, not ever one day both of them didnt fight. When they meet face to face, surely bickering, cursing and yelling will come out from their mouths. Even in the middle of lunch, they will fight no matter how small the problem. Like last week, Sulli knocked Minho's head with a plate when he mocking her for not able loss her weight. 

END FLASHBACK.

Present time, Seoul University, 2015

Minho held Sulli securely inside his strong arms. He stared at her face and then he startled when he eyes moved to Sulli's droopy eyes. He felt like electric wave when stared at those eyes that his longing to stare at it. Sulli also had no couraged to break the stare. She longed for those big brown eyes. These was their first time stared each other since the inccident at the cafe. They never being closed like this, held each other tightly. Minho doomed when he looked at those kissable lips of Sulli. Feeling brave, he leaned forward to claimed her lips that he ever kissed during Valentine's day, five years ago but unfortunately Sulli stepped on his foot and he automatically let Sulli go. Minho bended his body due of pain.  Sulli crossed her arms in her chest and looked at painful Minho with stoic expression on her face. Peopes around them already prepared to see terrible fight from those two when Minho stood up and faced Sulli with burning eyes. 

"Yah, FAT GIANT! Why ARE YOU STEPPED on my foot?! " Minho yelled at Sulli. 

"Like I care. That because you almost kissed me. I will not you do it or else I will get tooth decay soon. " Sulli said

"Me?! Kissing you?! You must daydream. No one want to kiss your smelly lips. Even you give me two millions won to kiss you, I will never do it. I rather kiss my Black Pearl for nothing than you FAT GIANT! Youre insane to accuse me like that. " Minho confidently said with raised head. 

'Yah this Ugly Frog! He dare said me like that. Let see if he dare to bear this pain' Sulli thought and then she kicked Minho'treasure' hardly. Minho fell on the floor and shrinked in pain while holding his painful 'friend' whom just got a special gift from Sulli. 

"Yah, FAT GIANT!  You kicked my precious asset! How dare you! " Minho said in difficult voice. 

"That's for dishonourabled me just now. Assumed that as a gift from me you will never get from another person. " Then Sulli left Minho alone on the floor. 

'Choi Sulli, just wait and see what I will able do for you! '

 

At Cafeteria: 

Sulli was infornt Krystal, waiting for their turn to take meal. When Sulli was about to take step forward, suddenly someone bumped into her and caused the food fell on her chest. '' She cursed then she lifted her head and saw none other than CHOI MINHO infront of her, smiling foolishly towards her. 

'This man asking for trouble' Sulli thought while staring at Minho with anger. 

"Woah, woah. Calm down. Assumed that a gift from me to reply your gift. " Minho casually said. After uttered that, Sulli punched him hard on his face. Again, Minho fell on the floor with tray. "That's another gift from me. " Sulli said and leaving for toilet. 

Their members just shooked their heads in dissopointed. There were many ways they did to stop the rivalry between those two but seems their ways always ended with failed. 

 

Sulli went back from ladies and took her seat at the table where the members were. She didnt give any spared looked to Minho. Minho noticed Sulli 's bra under the fabric since Sulli yellow shirt was quiet transparent. 

'Hurm, Hello Kitty. What a nice view. But, she must covers it before people notice it. Only me can see that. "

Minho took out his jacket and threw it to Sulli whom sat opposite him. Sulli caught the jacket and gave Minho question look. She confused with Minho sudden action. 

"Wear that,cover yourself. It is not nice for people to see what behind your TRANSPARENT shirt" Minho said without looking at Sulli. 

'! Minho saw it. God, I'm embressed. ' Sulli wore Minho jacket and she could smelled Minho perfume that she longed to smell it again. She closed her eyes and took deep breath. Minho noticed Sulli cheeks turned into red crimson and he chuckled a bit, gained a weird look from the members.

"What?? "Minho asked.

"Hyung think you should go to hospital to check your mental, Minho. Maybe some wire inside your brain already broke that's why you laughed by yourself. " Onew said, made the members burst into loud laughter.Minho rolled his eyes. 

"I'm agree with you, Oppa.  He must have mental problem"Sulli casually said. 

"But, I think you are the one should go first because you like to beat people. " Minho defended himself. Sulli about to interput when Victoria cut her. 

"Stop both if you! Until when you want to be like this?  We are tired to witness you fight everyday. Can both of you give us some peace? I think both of you should marry to stop this fight."

"No!! "Minho and  Sulli yelled together. 

 

Then, Sulli stood up to leave but then she heard a sound of torn. She felt cold wind brushed her butty. Minho supressed his laughter from burst when he saw Sulli's Hello Kitty around the area where her skirt torned. Seems his planned revenge Sulli went smoothly. He put glue on Sulli's chair. Krystal noticed it and quickly took out Minho jacket and wrapped it around Sulli's waist to cover the torned area. Due of embrassed, Sulli ran out of cafeteria. The members turned their heads towards Minho and yelling at him. "CHOI MINHO!!! ". Minho grinned widely to them.

 

 

On that night, Sulli's family were waiting for Minho's family at the fancy restaurant. They wanted to discuss something about their childs. After five minutes, Minho's family arrived. Minho looked at Sulli whom acted like to stab him with her forks. Minho's family took their seat.

"Okay,  both our family already discuss about this. And I hope you will accept the decision. "Minho's father, Jisung spoke while looking at his wife, Boyoung. 

"It's about Minho and Sulli. " Sulli's father, Woobin said. 

"Us?? " Minho and Sulli looked at each other. 

"Both of you must get married this end of month. " Hye Kyo, Sulli's mother muttered. 

"What?!!! "

"What the hell!!! "