Chapter 20

Actually, I'm His Wife.

After finishing arranged the plates of dishes on table ,Sulli headed out from dining room towards living room to have check on Yoogeun. She peeked her head on Yoogeun whom soundly sleeping inside a coat with his mouth halfly open. She smiled lovingly while softly tapping Yoogeun. His baby boy look cute when he slept like these. Sometimes ,when she saw Yoogeun slept like these ,it reminded her of Minho sleeping face. She still remembered first time she woke up beside Minho on their first day as husband and wife.That time ,Minho look exactly like Yoogeun.

Suddenly ,she felt strong arms were wrapping her waist tightly from behind. She knew whom that person. She turned around while still wrapping securely inside that person arms. And as predicted , that person was none other than CHOI MINHO !

Sulli annoyingly rolled her eyes when she saw Minho grinned widely infront of her.And not to mention ,his new appearance. His thick hair were flipped to the back ,his moustache and sideburn were gone. What she saw was an old Choi Minho. His Minho was back.

Sulli was busily staring at Minho when sudddenly Minho launched a peck on her lips. The peck awake Sulli and made her concius that she still securely wrapping inside Minho's arms. She roughly freed herself after that and gave Minho a death stared.

"Yah Choi Minho ! Who give you permission to kiss me ?! " Sulli asked.

"Me." Minho naughtyly winked. " And Mrs Choi ,it just a peck not a kiss. "

"But for me ,it a kiss ! " Sulli argued back.

"Chill ,Ssul . " Minho smirked. " I did more than kiss. "

"Just shut up ,Choi Minho ! " Sulli hissed.

Minho laughed softly with Sulli behaviour. Even she a mom already but she still his cute giant baby.

Then ,Minho just noticed Yoogeun whom inside the coat. He took steps towards the coat with his cane helping him. His expression became softer when he landed his big eyes on sleeping Yoogeun. Yoogeun ,his precious son but what he did on the past made him realized that he didn't deserve to be call as dad.

Minho quickly wipped his tears that was about to fall before his wife noticed it first. After that ,he turned around to face Sulli.

"Ssul ,can I hold Yoogeun ? I'm still don't have chance to hold him ? " Minho gently asked.

"You asked permission to hold Yoogeun but YOU didn't ask permission to kiss me . " Sulli annyoyingly stated.

Minho smirked , " Before this ,I didn't need your permission to do something on you. If not ,Yoogeun is not here. You know what I mean ,Ssul."

"ert !" Sulli yelled a bit.

Minho laughed and smirked naughtyly after that , "Just wait when I recover, Ssul. And that time you will know what ert means . "

Sulli rolled her eyes towards Minho.

"Ssul ,can I hold him ? " Minho asked again.

Sulli smiled warmly , "Sure , but don't wake him up. He just fell asleep just now. " Sulli reminded Minho with her index finger.

"Thank you ,Ssul. " 

Minho was about to lift Yoogeun up when suddenly Sulli held his arms prevented him. 

"Let me help you. It hard to hold Yoogeun with your cane. You sit there first." Sulli pointed towards a couch.

Sulli went to the coat and carefully lifted Yoogeun and placed him slowly inside Minho's arms whom anticipated to hold him. Minho can't hold his tears anymore when Yoogeun securely inside his arms for the first time. Minho repeatly kissed Yoogeun's cheeks .Yoogeun whined a bit when his dad disturbed his precious time. Minho quickly tappped Yoogeun and after that Yoogeun stopped whining. Yoogeun drifted back to his peaceful sleep.

"Appa sorry ,Yoogeun-ah. Sorry for holding you now not when you're first time brought in this world. Appa sorry for not being beside you when you need someone to hold you. Appa sorry because I don't have chance to change your diapers when you're doing your business. " Minho mumbled while lovingly caressed Yoogeun's cheek.

Sulli whom witnessed the scene can't help but quietly cried . Finally ,Yoogeun was being held by his dad for the first time. Sulli thank to God for giving Yoogeun chance to feel how it is to be inside his father arms.

"Ssul ,Minho . Let's eat. " Boyoung called from dining room.

"Arasso ,Omma. We will be there in a while." Sulli answered back while quickly wiping her tears away.

"Minho ,let's eat first. You can hold him later. " Sulli said while went to Minho to take Yoogeun.

Sulli safely placed Yoogeun back inside the coat. She went to Minho after that.

She extended her hand , "Come here . Let me help you. "

Minho smirked ,he had something naughtyly inside his mind. He reached for Sulli's hand and suddenly he pulled Sulli forwards and she accidentally landed on his laps.

"Yah ,Choi Minho. Let me go !" Sulli yelled when she felt Minho started hugging her tightly.

"Shiro. Just stay like this for a while. " Minho didn't want to let Sulli go

Suddenly...

 "Y

ah , you can play hug each other later. But for now ,let's eat first. After that ,if you want to hug until next year ,it will be okay. " Jisung teased.

Minho and Sulli immediately turned their heads and saw Jisung standing near the dining room while grinning widely .

Sulli quickly freed herself , " Walk by yourself ,Minho. " Sulli said and she fastly walking towards the dining room.

Minho chuckled while slowly stood up with his cane and followed Sulli after that.

***************************

After having lunch ,Sulli went up to Minho's room to feed Yoogeun. She sat on the bed and placed a pillow under Yoogeun . She lifted her shirt  and exposed her chest. Then , she lifted Yoogeun upwards and feed him . Yoogeun opened his eyes while staring gently at his mom. Sulli smiled warmly and carresed Yoogeun's cheek. After a while ,Yoogeun closed his eyes back.

Minho slowly opened the door of his room and peeked his head inside only to see Sulli on the bed while feeding Yoogeun. Her back was facing him. He slowly walked towards her and sat beside her. It was his first time to witness Sulli feed Yoogeun. And he amazed how  calmly Yoogeun being feeding by his wife. 

Sulli felt uncomfortable when Minho leaned forwards to kiss Yoogeun on cheek. It made his head slightly brushed her exposed chest. It been a while since she being exposed like these infront of Minho. And it made her wanted to covered her chest back but for sure Yoogeun will whining when his feeding time was disturbed. 

Minho noticed how Sulli tried to cover herself . Minho chuckled. His wife felt unsecurely infront of him. He can't blame her , after all it been a while since she exposed like these infront of him.

"No need to cover yourself ,Ssul. I saw more than that . " Minho casually said while naughtyly looked at Sulli exposed chest.

"Yah ,Choi Minho. Don't look at that. " Sulli said while trying hard covering herself. Unfortunately ,Yoogeun whined made her lifted her shirt again.

Minho chuckled , " See ? Yoogeun on my side. He want to give me chance see it a bit long. Thank you,Yoogeun-ah."

Sulli rolled her eyes again for nth times that day.

Then ,Sulli carefully lied Yoogeun on the middle of the bed after finished feeding him and lied on his right side after that. She softly tapped Yoogeun . She saw Minho was taking on Yoogeun left side. Minho chuckled when he saw his son sleeping face. He had to admit , Yoogeun resembled him a lot.

Sulli slowly woke up after check on sleeping Yoogeun. She went towards her luggage which placed near the door and pulled some clothes from it. 

Minho furrowed his eyes while watching his wife taking a new clothes from her luggage. 

"Where are you going ,Ssul ? " Minho curiously asked.

"I want to meet the girls." Sulli replied and went inside the bathroom.

After ten minutes, she finished taking a shower and headed out  from the bathroom. She went to mirror to check her appereance. She turned around when she heard Minho called her.

"Ssul ,when Yoogeun want to wake up ? I want to play with him. " Minho pouting cutely.

Sulli put lipstick on her lips while answering Minho , " For this three hours ,he will sleep. And after that ,he will wake up until a midnight. Then ,you can play with him as much you want. "

Before Minho could uttered a word ,Sulli cut him off. " And don't you dare try to wake him up. Let him sleep. " Sulli warned Minho with her index finger.

Minho nodded while pouting his lips. 

Sulli went towards Yoogeun to check him for the last time before she headed out.She put pillow on Yoogeun side to prevent him from falling. She was about to take a step forwards when Minho held her hand .

"Be careful ,Wifey. Drive safely. May you back home safely. "

*************************

Sulli reached the restaurant after fifteen minutes. The members called her these morning telling her they wanted to meet her to announced something.

She stepped inside the restaurant and smiled widely when she saw her members waving their hands to her. She quickly went towards them and gave them tightly hugged. 

Sulli taking her place beside Luna whom on her right side while Krystal on her left side. She called for waiter to take her order.

After taking her order ,she saw her members grinned widely towards her. 

"Why are you grinning ,girls ? Is that something funny on my face ? " Sulli curiously asked while touching her face.

"Mind to tell us why you're late ?" Victoria asked.

"What are you doing with Minho Oppa until you're late ? " Krystal naughtyly smirked.

"Oh God ,Ssul. It still daytime. " Amber widened her eyes.

"What to do . Both of you longing for each other. " Luna winked.

"Girls , stop saying nonsence things . We're not doing anything ,okay. I came here late because I had to sleep Yoogeun first. And ,I'm just late for fifteen minutes only. Not 15 hours. Tsk ! " Sulli annoyingly replied.

"Don't make Yoogeun as a reason to cover up your naughty activity with Minho Oppa. " Krystal argued.

"I n

ever thought Minho Oppa will eagerly like that. He still sick . " Amber added.

"Girls . Stop it. Seriously ,we didn't do anything. " Sulli whined.

"Seem like Yoogeun will get donsaeng(little sister or brother) soon. I can't wait." Victoria excitedly exclaimed.

"It will happen as soon as Minho Oppa  recover. Just wait ,Ssul. " Luna smirked naughtyly.

Sulli gave them death stared that made them quiet but secretly grinning .

Sulli put her fork down and faced her members after that. 

"So girls . What you want to tell me about ? "

The members looked at each other while smiled widely.

Victoria raised her arm ," Let me speak nehh. "

"Ssul ,we want to tell you that four of us will get marry this end of month ! " Victoria yelled excitedly.

 Sulli 

widened her eyes while put her hand on , " Seriously ?! Oh God ,I'm happy for all of you. "

Sulli hugged them excitedly one by one. " Congratulations ,Girls. May your marriage will always happy and it will remain until your last breath."

"Thank you ,Ssul. " They said.

 "And we plan to get pregnant at the same time . Hehe. " Krystal blunted suddenly.

 And the atmosphere like KRIK. KRIK.

After that ,

"ert Jung Soojung !!! " The members knocked Krystal heads one by one

**************************

Seungri was watching his favourite show on tv when suddenly his phone ringing. He looked at the caller. It Yuri.

He smiled widely before answered the phone , " Hi Princess. 

"Oppa ! I miss you. " Yuri replied with her cheerful voice.

"Oppa miss you too ,Princess. " Seungri gently replied.

"Oppa can we meet up tonight ? It been for a while since I hang up with you. " Yuri asked.

"Of course . Anything for you ,Princess. "Seungri answered.

"Thank You ,Oppa. See you this night . Annyeong . " Yuri said before ended the call.

***************************

Sulli reached the mansion after spending her time with her members. She parked Minho's car inside the garage before headed out from it. She opened the door and stepped inside the mansion . When she stepped inside ,she almost dropped her bag when she saw Minho's parents were having their romantic time. She saw they were kissing each other passionately. 

Now ,I know where Minho get his ert attitude ,it came from his parents. No wonder Minho ert.

Sulli cleared before pretendly let out a cough. Minho's parents quickly turned their heads towards Sulli and grinned widely after that.

Boyoung fixed her position before asked Sulli , " Ssul ,where are you come from ? "

"I'm just meeting my friends ,Omma." Sulli politely answered.

"Minho and Yoogeun still asleep. " Jisung informed Sulli.

"I will go up to check on them . I go first ,Omma Appa. "

Sulli slowly opened the door of Minho's bedroom and closed the door back as quiet as she can. She saw Minho sleeping figure on the bed with Yoogeun beside him. She chuckled when she saw both of them were facing each other and slept in same position ; grovel. One of Minho's arms was on Yoogeun , hugging him from side. They looked like twins .

Sulli went to a table beside the bed and put her bag on there before slowly went towards the bed. She carefully climbed the bed and lied beside Yoogeun after that. She gave Yoogeun lovingly peck on his forehead while she just carresed Minho's hair . She placed her hand on top of Minho and closed her eyes . 

******************

Sulli woke up from her slumber when she felt something nuzzled her nape from behind. She rubbed her eyes before turned around . And like always ,the person was none other than The Troublemaker ,Choi Minho. 

Minho grinned widely and hugged Sulli more tightly than before.

Sulli didn't have heart to tell Minho to let her go because Minho never listened to her even she said it for billions times. She just let Minho hugged her from behind . Afterall ,she longed Minho to hugged her like these. She felt secure inside his arms.

Suddenly ,she woke up when she realized Yoogeun not between them. She quickly faced Minho.

"Minho ,where's Yoogeun ? " She panickly asked.

Minho chuckled , " Chill ,Ssul. Omma take him with her. Yoogeun just woke up just now. " 

Sulli let out a relieve breath.

"So now ,it time for us only. " With that ,Minho suddenly pulled Sulli and made her lied again on bed. Minho quickly wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly.

Sulli yelled in shock with Minho unexpected action. 

"Shhh. Omma and Appa will hear us. " Minho put his index finger on Sulli's lips.

Sulli stayed quiet in Minho's arms. Minho took a chance to study Sulli's face after not able to look at her close like these for past year. Sulli on the other side felt something diffrent from Minho stared. She longed to see his flaming stared. Today ,she know that Minho still have special place in her heart. She slowly hugged Minho back.

After a while , 

"Minho , can you let me go ? I want to check on Yoogeun. It time for him to bath. " Sulli asked.

"Yes you can but with one condition. " Minho eyeing Sulli.

"What condition ? " Sulli innocently asked.

Minho smirked, " Kiss me first . "

Sulli blushed , " Yah ,dont be silly. " 

"If you don't want then I can't let you go. Your choose ,Mrs Choi . " Minho replied.

Sulli pouted . Then ,she hesistated leaning her face forwards and  quickly gave Minho peck on his cheek.

"Satisfied ? Now let me go . " Sulli tried to free herself but Minho didn't let her go.

Sulli annoyingly hissed , " What are you want again ,Choi Minho ? "

Minho leaned forwards and whispered gently beside Sulli's ear , " Kiss me on the lips ,Yeobo. "

Sulli widened her eyes after heard what Minho wanted.

Seeing the chance ,Minho quickly launched a deep and long kissed on Sulli lips.

After seconds ,he let go her lips. He smirked when he saw Sulli stone figure.

Minho loosed his arms around Sulli before uttered , " You better go now before I change my mind and do something more than kiss. "

Sulli quickly went down from the bed and ran out from the room.

Minho chuckled when he saw how rushing Sulli was . 

I will never let you hand go this time no matter what happen. I will keep you beside me forever ,Choi Sulli. You're mine.

*************************************

Seungri reached the club and quickly roamed his eyes around to find his princess. There she was. She was having her precious time. Her hips was moved forward and backword , fixed the music that loudly banging around the club. One of her hands was holding a glass of wine.Yuri looked a bit tipsy.

Seungri made his stepped towards his princess and gently s his arms around her slender waist after that.Yuri quickly turned around when she felt someone hugged her waist. She smiled widely when she saw that person.

"Oppa ! You come ! Thank you ,Oppa . "Yuri claimed excitedly.

"For you ,Princess. " Seungri replied.

"I miss you very much ,Oppa. " Yuri said while wrapping her arms around Seungri's neck.

"Same here ,Princess. Oppa miss you so much. " Seungri gently carresed Yuri's hair. 

Yuri smiled warmly , " Let's dance ,Oppa. "

Yuri and Seungri moved their hips forward and backword toward each other. Yuri never let go her arms that were lingered securely around Seungri's neck. They kept trusted their hips toward each other and danced rhythmly with the music.

Suddenly ,someone accidently pushed Yuri and that made Yuri leaned forwards to Seungri. Fortunately ,she didn't fall BUT her lips accidently landed on Seungri's lips. Both of them widened their eyes and frozed on their spot. They didn't have couraged to push each other away.After a while , Seungri bravely moved his lips on Yuri after their lips just put on each other. 

Yuri shocked with Seungri action and pushed him a bit , " Oppa ! What are you doing ?! "

Seungri held Yuri's hand , " Yuri ,I love you. I love you ,Yuri. " Seungri can't hold his feeling anymore.

"What nonsence you're talking about ,Oppa ? " Yuri yelled a bit.

"I talking the truth ,Yuri. I love You ! I love You ! " Seungri yelled ,trying to compete the loud music.

"You're kidding ,Oppa ! Please ,I don't have time for it. " Yuri said before took a step away from Seungri.

Seungri grabbed Yuri's arm and dragged her out from the club. Seungri stopped when they reached the back of the club.

"Yuri ,I didn't lie. I said the truth. I love you ,Yuri. " Seungri gently confessed.

Yuri ruffled her hair roughly , " Oppa ,stop pranking me. I'm not buying it. "

Seungri went to Yuri and hugged her securely . Yuri buried her head on Seungri's shoulder.

"I love you since our childhood day but I just realized it now. Believe me ,Princess." 

"How about Ssul ? " Yuri asked.

"Actually ,I just had crushed on her only. I realized I just love her like my sister not more than that. But with you it diffrent ,Yuri. I love you with all my heart. I can't able see you with other man. I just don't know that I already love you since our childhood . What stupid man ! " Seungri muttered.

"Can I believe it ,Oppa ? " Yuri tiredly asked. Her mind in messy now.

Seungri heaved a deep breath , " Yuri ,can you gave me a chance to prove that I'm serious? I never be this serious when it come to love but I want you to believe me. I sincerely love you ,Kwon Yuri. "

Yuri lifted her head to face Seungri , "Oppa ,you want to know something ? "

"What is it ,Princess ? " Seungri softly asked back.

"I love you ,Oppa .

Seungri widened his eyes with Yuri's confession. Yuri loved him ? But how ?

"Oppa . I'm serious." Yuri softly shaked Seungri .

"You love me ? How ? " Seungri asked.

"Actually ,Oppa. I'm inlove with you since I landed my eyes on you for the first time. Remember when you first time meet me ? " Yuri asked.

"At the Fantasy River . " Seungri answered.

"Yes there. I starting love you when you saved me from drowned in the river. After a year meet you ,I'm about to confess my feeling for you when you suddenly told me you like Sulli. That time , I felt my heart broken.I thought you just saw me like sister only. After that , I want to heal my broken heart with starting took intereat on boy. And that boy was Minho. I thought when I told you that I liked Minho you will jealous but saw your smiled made me thought you didn't care about it. Unfortunately ,same like you. I just had crushed on Minho. And about the planned to separated Minho and Sulli ,I just did it to make Sulli suffer. She stoled you from me. "Yuri explained.

"You also dated man after Minho right ? So,can you explaine it to me ? " Seungri raised his eyebrows.

"Dated ? When ? I didn't date anyone for my entire life. " Yuri curiously said.

"I saw you with a man on shopping mall last week. Both of you holding each other hands. " Seungri answered.

Yuri laughed. " Oppa ,he's my cousin. " 

"But I never meet him ? " Seungri asked.

"He stayed In US since he was baby. So ,you don't know him." Yuri muttered.

Yuri hugged Seungri , " Oppa ,Saranghae. " 

"Saranghae ,Kwon Yuri. " Seungri replied.

"So now ,are we in term of relationship ? " Yuri shyly asked.

"Nope. " Seungri teased. 

"Then ,don't come near me. I hate you ,Oppa . " Yuri tried to free herself from Yuri. 

"Kwon Yuri ,will you be my girlfriend ? " Seungri gently asked while tightly hugging Yuri.

Yuri smiled and suddenly tip toed a bit and gave Seungri a long and deep kiss on his lips as the answered.

*******************************

Done . How is it ?

Thank you ,for all of you that dropped your comment and read my story.

Love you ,guys. 

Have a good day. Muahhh.

Heart ,MinsulUnique.