Chapter 7

Actually, I'm His Wife.

Minho anxiously stood infront priest, waiting for his princess. His heartbeat never gave him chance to breath calmly

. Then, the infront door opened, revealed her future bride. Minho froze. Gosh!  She so beautiful like angle. Minho big brown eyes never leave Sulli whom was walking with her father at altar. Minho motionless stood there speechless with his future bride beauty, didn't notice Sulli already infront of him, grinning widely when she saw Minho froze in his spot. Minho went to reality when he felt someone lightly tapped him on shoulder, bring his back to real world. 'I never trust anyone to give my princess except you. So, take care of her.' Sulli's father muttered before handed Sulli's hand to Minho. Minho bowed politely towards woobin before accepted Sulli's hand. Minho felt warm inside his heart when he held Sulli's hand. They faced the priest and started the rite. During the rite, Minho held Sulli's hand tightly, tried to soothe his beating heart. 

"Choi Minho. Will you take Sulli as your loyal wife and stay beside her whether in hard or happy moment? "

"I do"

"Choi Sulli, will you take Minho as your loyal husband and stay beside him whether hard or happy moment? "

"I do"

"Now, you may kiss the bride."

Minho faced Sulli and wishing Sulli cooperate with him. Minho stared at Sulli, tried to ask for permission to kiss her but Sulli reaction was... 

""YOU KISS ME, I KICK YOUR ASSET."

'What?! What women she is?! Every women in this world want their husband to kiss them but this violent women.. Gosh. However, who care? She dont dare to kick me infront this crowds. I have right to kiss her. ' Minho taught while slowly leaned towards Sulli. Minho's face about an inch from Sulli when he stopped and looked at Sulli to see her reaction but Sulli had no reaction at all. 'See, she dont dare to do it'. Minho lips about an inch from Sulli when he felt someone broke his asset. Sulli kicked Minho's asset hardly to stop him from kissing her. The crowds shocked with the sudden situation but after that they laughed hardly when they noticed Minho rolled on the altar in pain while holding his 'buddy'. The members helped Minho to stand up. Sulli's parent lowered their heads, embrassed with their daughter violent behaviour. 

"Very good job, Choi Sulli. Tonight your first night will not happen because you broke Minho's precious life. " Krystal said to Sulli, gaining a threaten look from Sulli. 

"Yah, Choi Sulli. You kicked Minho instead giving him kiss. What a weird girl. Just wait for tonight Sulli, Minho will never let this pass easily. " Key slapped Sulli's arm lightly. 

"Aigoo, Choi Minho. Sulli broke your life. What will happen tonight? Still have heart to break the bed? " Jonghyun naughtily yelled, gained a loud laughter from the crowds. 

"I think you made a new record, Ssul. 'The first bride in the world whom kicked his husband after one minute announced as husband and wife'. The title suits you, Ssul. " Luna claimed. 

"You're right, Luna. How dare you kicked your husband, Ssul. I dont know what you were thinking that time. "Victoria sighed. 

"Okay, guys. Stop complaining. I know it my fault. " Sulli said, annoying with her friends complaining. 

"Ssul,  I want to talk with you for a while. " Hye Kyo said while grabbing Sulli's arm to follow her. Sulli gave Minho apolegetic smile before followed her mother. 

                                                                ************************

 

Hye Kyo and Sulli went outside the church. Hye Kyo let go Sulli's arm and folded her arms after that. Sulli in trouble. She knew her mother upset with what happen just now. She can saw her mother bitter face. 

"Can you tell me what problem you had done? " Hye Kyo firmly asked. 

"I... I "Sulli stammered. 

"Can you tell me what you had done just now, Choi Sulli?! " Hye Kyo yelled towards Sulli, gained a shocked reaction from her. Her mother never yelled at her like that. And when her mother behaved like that, she knew she had done something very wrong. 

"I'm sorry, Omma. I knew I wrong. " Sulli sadly muttered, lowered her heads. 

"What you had done just now, showed how your parent teached you. You know what, we embrassed to have daughter like you. You didnt respect your husband at all. He is your precious priority but what you had done just now made him like your last priority! You dropped his pride as a husband of your's!  You showed to peoples how be not competent to he your husband!  You showed to peoples how low he was as a man! After this, do what you want, Ssul. I dont care anymore because you neglected what advised I gave you last night. It's up to you. " Hye Kyo said while started to walk away. Hye Kyo wanted to take a step when Sulli hugged her tightly, prevented her from walked away. Sulli crying hardly on her mother's shoulder, realized how wrong she was. 

"Omma, forgive me. Forgive me. I knew I wrong. I promised to you after this I will be a good wife to Minho. I promise, Omma. But, please forgive me, I dont know what will happen to my life if you're not beside me. " Sulli said while sobbing in her mother embraced. Hye Kyo hugged Sulli tightly, she knew she too emotional just now but she wanted to make Sulli's realized Minho was her destiny, the person she will spend her life with. Not a trash or toy that she can treated like nothing.

"Omma sorry if I too emotional just now but you know right I did it for you happiness. Ssul, this marriage will give you happiness that you never found before this. Try give chance for this marriage. I know both of you love each other but your pride just too high to admit it. Open your heart to accept Minho in your life. No need to rush. " Hye Kyo softly advised Sulli while lightly tapping Sulli, tried to calm her. 

"Omma,  can you give me some tips to be good wife? " Sulli lifted her face towards her mother. Hye Kyo smiled widely with Sulli's question. Seems her daughter tried to open her heart for this marriage. 

"Okay, firstly. You have to take care your husband needs such as foods, clothes and everything he needs. Next, respect you husband. You shouldn't treat you husband just like you did just now. Treat him like a king. Talk nicely to him. Then, be on his side when he need you. And the most important is trust. If you dont believe him, your marriage will not working. Remember what I said to you. " Hye Kyo smiled while wiping Sullli remain tears. 

"I will, Omma. Pray for us. I will try my best to be loyal for Minho. "

"And one more thing, stop calling him MINHO. He your husband, Ssul. Call him Oppa or Yeobo. Actually, what you call him show whether you respect him or not as your husband. " Hye Kyo muttered and saw Sulli blushing. 

"It awkward to call him like that again. It been a long time since I call him like that. " Sulli shyly said. 

" Then, try it. " Hye Kyo replied. Sulli smiled while nodding her head. "Let's go. You husband must worried about you. " . Sulli bowed to herself she will be a good wife for Minho. She wanted her parent proud to have her as their daughter. 

                                                     

                                                           ***********************

Minho and Sulli went straightly to their new house that located near their collage. It a gift from Minho's parent for their marriage. It penthouse. They inside elevator, standing side by side. Silence filled around them. No one dare to start the conversation. Minho knew something happen when his mother in law talked with Sulli. And he can said, it good thing since Sulli became more softly than usual.  When the elevator reached 10 level, a man entered the elevator and stood nearly beside Sulli. Minho immediately switched his place with Sulli and wrapped his arm on Sulli's shoulder. Sulli smiled widely with Minho protective gesture. She felt safe when Minho around her. The elavator reached 16 level, Minho quickly step out from elevator with Sulli. Minho opened the penthouse door and gestured Sulli to follow him inside while carrying their luggage. Wow!  Sulli froze in her spot when she saw the penthouse. It amazing and beautiful. Seems Minho' s parent put their hard efforts to make this penthouse like heaven. 

Sulli turned to Minho and spoke. "Oppa, I want to tour around this house first nehh. "

'What?!  She called me Oppa?! ' Minho shocked. 

'Oppa... Do you hear me? "Sulli snapped her fingers infront Minho face when she saw Minho in his deep thought. 

"Deh. I will accompany you. Let's go" Minho held Sulli's arm soflty. 

They went to the bedroom first. Fortunately, it only have one bedroom. 

"Oppa, ottokhae? We only have one bedroom. " Sulli anxiously said. 

"Seems my parent planned this well.They knew we will sleep separately so they made only one bedroom. They can read our mind, Ssul. " Minho replied. Inside the bedroom has one king size bed with red and black bedsheet. The toilet marble was gold colour. The window covered with white curtain, matching the red wall of the room. 

Suddenly, Minho eted attitude appeared. "Ssul, let's go. "

"Huh? Where? "

"There. " Minho pointed the bed. 

"For what? " Sulli didnt get Minho hint. 

"To break the bed. " Minho naughtily winked at Sulli. 

"Shiro. Go by yourself.You're , Oppa. "

"Oh, you called me . Come here. " Minho grabbed Sulli waist and launched their bodies on the bed. Minho tickled Sulli as the punishment. Sulli gigled hardly while tried to push Minho 's hand on her waist. "Oppa, stop it. Stop it". Sulli placed her head in Minho chest and squimed in Minho embrace. 

They kept rolled around the bed until.... BUKKK

"Aww!  Oppa... This is your fault. It hurt. " Sulli pouting while lightly slapping Minho's chest. Minho and Sulli fell on the floor with Minho on top of Sulli. Minho arm still tightly wrapped like steel around Sulli petite waist . 

"Sorry, chagiya. Where it is hurt? " Minho softly asked Sulli.

"Here. " Sulli grabbed Minho arm to the hurt place. Minho gently massaging it. Sulli felt her pain vanished with Minho gently touched. 

"I'm okay already, Oppa. Thank you. " Sulli sweetly smiled. 

"Forgive me, chagiya. " Minho softly kissed Sulli' s forehead, send a warm feel inside Sulli's heart. 

"Uhmm, Oppa. Until when we will be like this? " Sulli asked Minho while pointed their current position. 

Minho chuckled. "Forever. " 

"Oppa... we dont finish our tour yet. " Sulli pouting. 

"Arasso. " Minho get off from Sulli while handed his hand to Sulli for help. They went to room beside their bedroom. When they opened the door, they shocked with what they saw. It nursery room. They looked at each other shyly.Inside the nursery have a craddle, rocking chair, toys and closet. Minho wrapped his arm around Sulli's waist while whispered.. 

"Seems our parent can't wait for their grandchild. We have to work hard, chagiya. "

Sulli blushed  hardly, her cheeks turned red crimson. Minho saw that and pinched her cheeks lightly. Felt embrassed, Sulli buried her face on Minho's chest. Minho hugged her tightly inside his embrace and kissed her hair. 

 

                                             ********************

Minho and Sulli were opened their gifts that gave by their relatives amd friends. They already opened half of the gifts and most of the gifts were like plates, cooking pot and others. 

"Oppa, let open our friends gifts. Let see what they prepare for us. " Sulli said while handed  Jongtoria 's gift. 

They opened the gifts and shocked with the gifts.A SET SAME  COLOUR UNDERWARE ! 

Minho chuckled "They are very naughty, chagiya. Seriously, same colour underware. Should we wear this tonight for our night? " 

"Yah, Oppa. " Sulli pouting."Okay, let stop. Let see what Taestal couple prepare. "Minho said while open the gift.

A Y RED NEGLIGEE AND RED BOXER! 

"Again?  They like to arrange our private thing. " Sulli annyoying said. She opened the card and read it. 

"To Ssul, you need to wear that tonight for your last night as . If you not wear that, our friendship is over. And for Minho, it depend on you to wear that boxer or not. We believe you not need it. Good luck, guys. Dont break the bed. "

"Yah, that punks. " Sulli muttered. " So Ssul, will you wear it tonight? " Minho whispered near Sulli's ear. Minho just chuckled when Sulli shyly nodding her head. 

"So, what Keyber couple gift? " Sulli opened and revealed blue baby shirt. 

"Aish. Too early for that. "Sulli said. "It will be soon, chagiya. "Minho seductively winked. Sulli rolled her eyes. 

"And the last gift from Lunew couple. "Minho said while opening the gift. 

A pair of baby shoe. 

" Omo, kiyeopta. Oppa, it cute right? "Sulli asked Minho cheerfully. 

Minho smiled widely " Of course, since the baby is belong to us. "

"Oppa, I want to cook first. " Sulli said and went to kitchen. 

                                                 

                                             **********************

Sulli inside the bathroom, preparing for sleep. She went outside and shocked when she saw Minho lying comfortably on bed. She went to Minho and sat on the edge. Minho felt his desire raised up when he saw Sulli's in y lingeree. But, he knew they didnt prepare for it. He must wait until they realized their love for each other. 

"Oppa, where I want to sleep? " Sulli innocently asked. 

"Here. " Minho tapped place beside him

"But... "

"No more objection, Ssul. Were husband and wife. We should sleep together. Dont worry, tonight I will not claim anything from you. But for next day, I 'm not promise. " Minho said softly. Sulli nodded her head and lying herself beside Minho. Minho closed the side lamp and made the room became dark.Sulli was about close her eyes when she felt a strong arm wrapped tightly around her waist. She turning her head towards Minho and saw him buried his face on her neck, sending shiver to her. Sulli held Minho's hand and tapped his hand softly. 

"You 're lucky because I' m too tired tonight, if not I will eat you right now. " Minho whispered. 

"Oppa... Stop saying that kind of thing. You . " Sulli said and slapped Minho face with a pillow. Minho pretended he hurt. 

"Ouch, Ssul. It hurt. " Minho sadly said. Sulli turned  towards Minho to check him. 

"Where hurt? " Sulli softly asked. 

"Here. " Minho grabbed Sulli hand to his lips. 

"Aigoo, forgive me nehh. So, what should I do to ease the pain? "

" Kiss. " Minho naughtily replied. Sulli quickly gave Minho peck to his lips."Is it enough? " Sulli asked. 

"More than enough. Thank you, chagiya. " Minho claimed while gave Sulli peck as a reply. 

"That kiss  for replace kiss this morning that I should give you. Okay, let sleep. Goodnight, Oppa. " Sulli said while snuggled closely to Minho' s chest. Minho smiled widely before tightening his arms around Sulli, bringing her more closer to him."Goodnight, Ssul. "

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuh. Long chapter. 

It kinda boring I think. Hope you enjoy this chapter. 

Kamsahamida. Chu~