Chapter 25

Actually, I'm His Wife.

Minho and Sulli were coming back from their second honeymoon three days ago . Since last two days, Minho just staying at home, spending his time with his family. Jisung also never told anything about Mr. Bae last week offer to Minho . He just waiting for right time to tell Minho about it but deep in his heart he hoped Minho never accept that offer because he didn't want Minho did the same thing like a year ago . Jisung and Woo Bin were trying their best to find any solution to solve the problem without involved Mr. Bae in their problem because they knew Mr. Bae motive to ruin Minho's marriage. Boyoung kept persuade Jisung to sell the mansion but Jisung firmly rejected it. No matter what happen, that mansion must be their's till the end of their lifes. Actually, Jisung didn't want Minho to involve in this matter but he doesn't know how to find a money without Minho help.

Minho knocked on the door, waiting patiently for the answer before the knob and step inside his father's office. He smiled immediately when he saw his father was staring at their family photo on his table. Jisung turned towards Minho when he felt Minho approached his table. He rest his back on the soft chair while Minho taking his seat infront of him.

Minho put his hands on the table before softly looking at his father, " Is there a problem, Appa? Why you asking me to meet you today ?"

Jisung sighed, " Minho, our company will be bankrupt within a month."

" What?! Why?! How this can happen? Before I went to honeymoon, I swear this company still in good condition. " Minho curiously asked while caressing his eyebrows.

" Do you still remember about our last project with Mr.Roy He betrayed us Minho . He took our money and left the project hanging . Now, we don't have any money to pay for our next project with Kim and Lee company." Jisung explained to Minho.

Minho lowered his head while breathing hardly. He can't imagine this company will bankrupt within a month . This company was their family's priority, their family's life. But to imagine this company will be gone sooner, that fact broke Minho's heart .

He look up towards his father, " Your savings, Appa? Our company savings? I believe it will be enough to cover up our lost. We still can save this company, Appa."

Jisung shook his head as an answer for Minho question, " It's not enough Minho. Even if we combine our savings, it's still not enough to cover up the lost. About our company savings, we already used all of it for the project. We have nothing left to save this company anymore, Minho. "

" It impossibble, Appa. I believe we still have another solution to solve this." Minho argued.

But, before Jisung could uttered any word, Mr. Bae barged inside his office with smirking spread widely on his face. Arrogantly, he walked forwards and took a seat beside Minho. Minho quickly stood up and bowed politely towards Mr. Bae.

Mr. Bae tapped Minho's shoulder lightly before facing him, " You know what, Minho? There's another solution for this problem. I bet your father didn't tell you about it, right?"

Minho furrowed his eyebrows," What is it, Mr.Bae? I'm willing to accept it no matter what is it."

Mr.Bae turned towards Jisung while smirked widely. Jisung shook his head as a sign to Mr.Bae to drop that topic.

Mr. Bae turned his head towards Minho back, " Marry my niece and I'll give you the amount of money you want. Even it infinity, I'll give it to you. That's my offer, Minho."

"What?! Marry you niece?! Sorry to say this but I will never hurt my wife again. I will find another way, Mr. Bae. " Minho declined the offer.

Jisung smiled proudly towards Minho.

"Tsk. Tsk. Minho, you just rejected the only way to keep you and your family alive. Don't be so faithful, Minho. Before this, you had an affair behind your wife. Don't make this offer like a big deal to you. Accept this, your company will keep sailing. Your choice,Mr. Minho." Mr. Bae tried to persuade Minho. Before Minho could continue, Mr. Bae cut him, " And, don't forget about the other workers under this company. Can you see them suffer when this company sink? Can you? They also have family like you, Minho. When this company gone, what will happen to them and their family? The answer in your hand, Minho. Think wisely. And about your wife, she will understand your problem if she love you. So, what your answer? Accept it or reject it?"

Minho rubbed his face with his palms answered Mr.Bae, "

Give me time,Mr.Bae. I will think about your offer."

Jisung just shook his head dissappointly with Minho decision.

" I give you one week, Minho. Think wisely. " Mr.Bae tapped Minho's shoulder before stood up and left the room.

Jisung stood up and went towards Minho. Jisung hugged Minho gently while giving him lightly tapping on his back. Minho hugged his father back while kept breathing hardly. "Minho, you don't need to accept Mr.Bae offer. Woobin and I are trying our best to find the solution, Just wait for a while. Never ever accept those cheap deal. Probably, Mr.Bae must have something under his sleeves." Jisung tried to comfort Minho.

Minho looked up towards his father, " But until when, Appa. The time keep tickling. The time never wait for us. We need to find the solution quickly including Mr.Bae offer."

Jisung cupped Minho's face, " Minho, just listen to me. Believe me. I will find the solution. Just don't accept that offer. Listen to me, okay? "

Minho just nodded his head weakly.

***** SEOUL HOSPITAL.....

Sulli waiting anxiously for the doctor inside the room. She went to the hospital when she felt something weird about her headache. The headache became worse day by day. Before this, Sulli just shrugged that away but today when she almost fainted because the headache, she knew something must be wrong about it. It getting serious as time goes on and on. She didn't tell anyone that she went to hospital for the checkup. After a few minutes, the doctor came inside with sorrow expression. Something that give Sulli a negative vibes. The doctor went to her desk before re-checking the result. Sulli whom sit infront of her, fidgeting in her seat.

Then, the doctor looked up towards Sulli, " Mrs. Choi. I have a bad news for you. "

Sulli stammered with shock, " What is it, Doctor? Do I have a serious illness?"

The doctor held Sulli's hand before softly said, " Mrs. Choi, you're suffer for brain cancer. Second stage."

DUMMMM...

Sulli could felt how her world crashed hardly when the doctor told her about the news.

" Br...brain cancer, Doc? How ? Do I still have time?" Sulli sobbed hardly while uttering the words. She can't imagine how she will left Minho and Yoogeun later.

" You still in your second stage, we still have many ways to save you. But, you need to get the operation immediately to save your life before it's late."

Sulli paused for a while before answering the doctor, " I will discuss about this with my family. I will tell you the decision as soon as possible, Doctor. Thank you for today, Doc."

*****

TAESTAL COUPLE...

Taemin turned the knob of the door excitedly before stepping in quickly. He closed the door and dashed hurriedly towards the main bedroom and find his wife calmly sleeping on the bed. He went to the bed and quietly laid beside his wife while gently wrapping his wife from the back. Taemin desperately wanted to wake up his wife to show her his new hair colour as her request. But, watching his wife sleeping soundly he shrugged the desire away and patiently wait for his wife to wake up. Later, Taemin also drove into the dreamland with his wife tightly wrapped in his embrace.

" Yah! LEE TAEMIN!!! WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP, NOW!!! "

Taemin closed his ears tightly when his wife shouted loudly near his ears.

Taemin quickly sit on the bed while facing his wife, " Lee Soojung, what the heck? Stop shouting, will you?"

Krystal put her both hands on her waist, " What's wrong with your hair, Lee Taemin?!"

Taemin furrowed his eyebrows, " You told me yesterday, you're craving for me to color my hair in green. So now, what's wrong with this color you want?"

Krsytal shook her head disappointly, " I told you to color it with bright green not dark green. Didn't you see how attractive G-Dragon with that color, But YOU, you look like an ugly hulk. Arghhh!!! I can bear to look at your face even for one second!"

" YOU TOLD ME UGLY?! YAH! How dare you, Lee Soojung! I'm sacrifice my old hair for you but YOU just told me it ugly?! You're looking for trouble, Lee Soojung!" Taemin argued back.

" Omo, you look like a hulk when you be mad like that. Aigoo My Baby, close your eyes. Your father look so ugly right now. I don't want you to have that ugly genes in you . OH MY GOD! Close your eyes, Baby. Close your eyes now." Krystal panicky covered her belly from Taemin and turned around from Taemin whom just sat on the bed while pouting about his wife behavior.

LUNEW COUPLE.....

Onew dashed quickly towards the kitchen where his wife was having her late supper. Luna whom so engrossed with her food didn't even noticed her husband walked towards her with hands full of plastic bags that contain many foods. Onew went to her wife excitedly while placing the foods infront of his wife. Luna looked up and smiled widely when she saw the foods. Luna checking the foods happily but suddenly she took out one container of food that contains a fish in there. She opened the container excitedly but when she saw what inside the container, she sobbed loudly.

Onew quickly went to his wife and caressed her back gently, " Wae, wae ? What's wrong, Chagiya ? "

Luna sadly looked up to her husband, " The food."

" What's wrong about the food? I brought it as your requested." Onew curiously asked.

Luna pouted, " But..but.. I want the fish with one eye only not two eyes. "

CRAP!

JONGTORIA COUPLE.....

Jonghyun and Victoria were cuddling on the bed while he gently caressed her little bump. They just finished their late supper and it's time for them to rest. But, that pregnant women didn't seem like that.

" Baby, I'm hungry. " Victoria pouted towards Jonghyun.

" But Babe, we just had our supper just now." Jonghyun exclaimed shockingly.

" I know, but our baby get hungry again. Not my fault, okay. "

Jonghyun surrender when it comes about his baby, " Okay Babe. You wait here, I will heat the leftover in the fridge."

Jonghyun about to went off the bed when Victoria quickly held his hand, " I'm not craving that food but I' m craving a meat."

Jonghyun shockingly turned towards Victoria back, " What?! A meat ?! At this time?!"

Victoria nodded her head excitedly.

" But babe, it's 3 in the morning now. The store don't open anymore. I'm promise, I will find the meat for you tomorrow. " Jonghyun tried to persuade his wife.

" Fine! Just go to sleep. I don't want to eat anymore. Probably, you don't love us. Baby, you see how your father. We just asking for a meat but he already react like that . He doesn't love us , Baby. " Victoria sobbing hardly while caressing her bump.

Jonghyun went towards his wife and gently bring her in his arms, " Okay, I will buy it for you tonight, Stop crying, Babe. I love you and our baby very much. Don't ever doubt it okay. "

Victoria facing her husband, " Really? You will buy it tonight?"

Jonghyun nodded his head happily while kissed her forehead before went off the bed. Jonghyun about to take his jacket when Victoria requested something that made him stop in his track.

" Baby, I want dinasour meat okay?"

!

KEYBER COUPLE.....

Amber was waiting patiently for her husband that was inside the bathroom. She swinging her legs happily on the bed, can't wait to see her husband to grant her requested that she made yesterday. She could imagine how adorable her husband would be. After a few minutes, the bathroom door open and revealed her husband whom seem uncomfortable about his clothes.

Amber stood up from the bed and clapped her hands excitedly, " Aigoo, My Baby Boo look adorable with that Hello Kitty outfit."

Yes! Hello Kitty outfit! You didn't misheard it. To be accurate, Hello Kitty pajama.

" Boo, why you made me wear this ugly clothes?! It's so uncomfortable! I want to change now, Boo. " Key whined loudly while shyly went towards his wife.

" It's not me okay, but our baby. Our baby craving for you to wear that outfit. Just bear it for tonight, Boo. " Amber smiled widely while caressing her notice bump.

" I'm understand if our baby want me to wear the clothes but I don't understand why our baby want me to wear Hello Kitty undergarments also?!" Key asked furiously.

" Our baby want you to wear it in set. Just bear it, Boo. For our baby. Now, come here and sleep." Amber pat the space beside her.

Key stomped his feet madly before went towards his wife and laid beside her, facing his back towards her. Amber chuckled with her husband behavior and gently wrapped her hand around his waist, hugging him from behind.

" Boo, next time our baby want you to dress as Princess Elsa. Can you? And it must be in set including the undergarments. "

WHAT THE HECK!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- HELLO GUYS! SURPRISE!!!! HEHEHE... FIRST OF ALL, FORGIVE ME FOR NOT UPDATING ALMOST FOR ONE YEAR! YES, IT'S BEEN A YEAR SINCE MY LAST UPDATE. I'M BUSY WITH MY SCHOOL BCOZ I'M IN MY LAST SEMESTER THIS YEAR. BTW, ENJOY THE NEW UPDATE. CHU~