Chapter 1

Actually, I'm His Wife.

Sulli was sitting alone on the bench at the unknown park.  The park was covered with thick fog.  She can't see anything behind the fog.  Suddenly,  the fog vanished and revealed a handsome young prince.  But,  the prinnce was familiar to Sulli.  His appearence,  his tall body,  his broad shoulder.  He like someone who Sulli very hate in this world and wish to vanish him from this world forever.  The prince was none other than her enemy, CHOI MINHO! 

'What this ugly creature doing here? 'Sulli thought before walked towards Minho. 

"Yah,  Ugly Frog! What the hell are you doing here.  You suppose be at your pond now instead here. " Sulli asked Minho.

"To kiss you,  Fat Giant.  "Minho answered casually. 

"You what?! SHIRO! I will get tooth decay because your mouth.  I rather kiss the frog than you! "Sulli replied while crossing her arms on her chest.

"Aww! It hurts to hear those words from you, Baby.  Btw, you call me frog, right? So,  I have the right to kiss you. "Minho took steps forward towards Sulli with naughty smiled plastered on his handsome face.  

"Yah!  Don't you dare to do it! Stop where you are.  Don't move even inch.  If not I will kick your ! "Sulli threaten with shaking voice.

Minho chuckled "Then try it, Baby.  I'm willing to accept it for my princess.  Your lips attact me more than your threaten.  "

Sulli backwards,  Minho forwards. Sulli backwards, Minho forwards. Until Sulli felt her back touched a cold wall.  Taking oppurtunity,  Minho immediately trapped Sulli between his arms. Then,  he lifted Sulli's face to face him.  He stared at her with gently. Sulli look at those big brown eyes and amused with the power of it.  It really made Sulli melted under his stared. She didn't have courage to look away from those flaming charisma eyes. 

"Where you want to run, Princess?  The prince don't kiss you yet.  How it can become fairytale story if you don't kiss by the prince? I knew you always dream for it, right?  Now, I will make your dream come true. " Minho said softly near Sulli's ear.Then, Minho lowered his head and claimed Sulli's lips with soft and tender while wrapping his strong arms around her waist. Sulli closed her eyes when she felt Minho warm lips on her.  She didn't has courage to push Minho away since she hate him very much. But, Minho kiss really powerful and made her forget their complecated relationship. Sulli answered the kiss and wrapped her arms around Minho's neck, bring him more closer than they were. Minho can felt Sulli curves and softness under her the dress fabric.  The kiss somehow lead to another level when Minho deepend the kiss.   They kissed passionately and full of passion.

 

"Choi Sulli! Wake up! "Mrs Choi voice could be heard around the room but seems her Little Princess didn't want to wake up from her beautiful dream.Mrs, Choi bursted into loud laughter when she saw her daughter was pouting like she kissing someone in her dream.

 

"You naughty, girl. So, these was the reason why you didn't wake up? Who you were kissing in you dream, Sulli? "Mrs, Choi asked while pinching Sulli pointed nose. Sulli opened her eyes when she felt someone pinched her nose. She frowned to see her mother infront of her instead Choi Minho, The Frog Prince.

"Omma, why are you here? It supposed to be Ugly Frog infront of me. "Sulli asked her mother innocently, didn't realize the current situation.

"So, the man you were kissing in your dream was Minho?  What a surprised. How the kiss! You must want so

memore, right?  I bet he a good kisser. I should tell your father then. "Mrs Choi daughter

Sulli blushed hardly upon heard what she mom said. 

 

"I know you love him since you kid but I don't understand the reason why you must pretend hate him that much now. "Her mother cassually uttered. 

"Aniyo, Mom.  I'm not love him. I'm hate him very very much. "Sulli defended herself.

"Don't deny it, Baby.  I know you well. Now, get your out from this bed and quickly prepare yourself for school.  You're late already. "Mrs Choi headed out from the room.

'You're right, Mom. I  love him but he didn't.  He hurt me so much.  So, I have to pretend hate him because I don't want to hurt myself again.'

 

After 15 minutes, Sulli went downstairs to take her breakfast.  Since she late already,  she just took two slice bread and quickly rushed towards the front door to wear her shoes.  

 

"Omma,  I'm going first. "Sulli bid her goodbye to her mom.

"Deh. Be careful. And don't make me come to your campus for nth times again because your fight problem with Minho. "Sulli's mom shouted from the kitchen.

 

"Let see first, Omma."Sulli replied before hopped inside her BMW car.

 

At the campus...

After parked her car, Sulli ran fastly along the corridor. She late already, her class will start within two minutes. She just smiled to people whose greeted her. Being a popular girl in campus, Sulli being adored because her kind and cheerful personality. But, when it came to CHOI MINHO, she was devil who came from the deep hell.  Peoples in campus already used to see Minho and Sulli fighting each other everyday. Within the fought, many secrets about each other were revealed by them.  From Minho spongebob boxer until Sullli Hello Kitty . Actually,  they were good friend when childhood but when Sulli was 17 years old,  one incident happened which lead to their enemy relationship.

 

Sulli ran and ran and then she bumped into someone or to be exactly a man. Fortunately, the man in time caught her from fell on the hard floor. His strong arm wrapped securely around her slender waist.  Sulli hands on his broad chest.  Slowly,  she lifted her face and shocked to see none other than Choi Minho ugly face infront of her.

CHOI MINHO AGAIN?!!!