Chapter 21

Actually, I'm His Wife.

After dinner ,Sulli quickly went upstairs towards Minho 's room to take a fresh shower. After 10 minutes , she went out only to see Minho and Yoogeun were lying side by side on the bed. Yoogeun loud squealed echoed around the room when his father kept tickling him on the stomach and feets. Yoogeun inwardly kicked his legs upwards and tried hard to escape from his father. Sulli smiled warmly by the scene. It was Yoogeun first time having bounding time with his father. 

Sulli went towards Minho and patted his back lightly as a signal for him to stop tickling Yoogeun. Sulli afraid Yoogeun will choke out since he just had his meal.Sulli ducked her on the bed and carefully lifted Yoogeun up and placed him safetly on her lap. Then ,Sulli turned Yoogeun  around and held him with her right hand while the other one rubbed softly on his son back. Minho wacthing the scene with amusingly on how motherly Sulli was. His giant baby grew up from childish girl to mature woman. Time flied really fast. She no longer his baby but a mother of his son.

Sulli noticed Minho was looking at her entire time. She turned her head towards him with raising brow as a question. Minho quickly cover it up by putting wide smiled on his face and shaking his head as the answer.

"How you get up here ? " Sulli asked Minho after a long silence.

Minho shifted his seat and leaned his back on the headboard , " Appa and Omma help me . "

Sulli nodded and focused again on Yoogeun whom about to drift off to his dreamland. Sulli lovingly patted Yoogeun and humming a song for him to sleep.

"Want to try make him sleep ? " Sulli asked out of blue.

Minho quickly nodded like a kid.

Sulli moved closer towards Minho and carefully placed Yoogeun inside Minho's arms. Yoogeun whined a bit when his sleep was being disturb. Yoogeun soft cried was stopped by Minho warm hand that patted him softly. Minho humming a song to make him sleep again.

Sulli whom witness the scene , hanging open. Wow ! His son never been easy like that ! Yoogeun was a type whom can't get along with new person even his own families. Beside ,her members needed two weeks to tug him successfully into sleep but Minho.. he just did it in short time. Amazing ! Minho just broke the record.What to say ,Minho is Yoogeun's father . His blood was flowing through Yoogeun's blood.

Minho noticed Sulli was out of the world. He poked her pointed nose to wake her up.

"Why,Ssul ? Anything wrong? " Minho concernly asked.

Sulli just shaking her head as the answer.

"Then ,why you were out of the world ? " Minho questioned.

Sulli gulped with Minho's question , " Hurmm... I'm just amused. " 

Minho looked at her tenderly , " With what ? "

"How you able to make Yoogeun slept in mare of seconds. " Sulli answered.

Minho chuckled , "He also behaved like that with you . " 

"Yoogeun is a type of baby who can't get along well with new people. " Sulli explained.

"Really ? Your members ? " Minho asked.

"They needed two weeks to make him comfortable with them but You just needed short time to tackle him down. " Sulli stated.

Minho looked down on Yoogeun and lovingly placed a soft pecked on his forehead. 

"Yoogeun know people well. I'm his father afterall. " Minho proudly said.

Sulli hissed , " Before these , you never said his your's. "

Sulli words made Minho fell totally in silence. 

The long silence ended with soft yet gentle knocked on the door. Sulli quickly hopped down from the bed and headed towards the door. She opened it and greeted with big grins plastered on her in-law faces.

"Ssul ,can we take Yoogeun with us tonight ? " Boyoung asked.

Sulli bit her lower lips while looking at Minho.

"Please . " Boyoung pleaded when she saw hesistance in Sulli's eyes. 

"Omma , let Yoogeun sleep with us tonight. I eagerly to sleep beside him . " Minho argued.

"You can sleep with him anytime but let him with us tonight . " Jisung stated.

Minho was about to argue when Sulli cut him out.

"Minho ,let Yoogeun sleep with them. We can sleep with him next time. " Sulli muttered.

Minho nodded with pouted. Sulli went to Minho and took Yoogeun from him . Then ,She passed Yoogeun to her in-law. 

Sulli shuted the door after that and made stepped to Minho . She grabbing a bottle of oil near the table beside the bed and poured some of the oil into her palms before rubbed it gently on Minho's legs. 

Minho startled with Sulli soft gesture. Her chubby fingers running smoothly along his tanned legs ,massaging it. Minho lowered his head when he remembered how she suffered beacuse of him. This person was the same person he abonded ,he hurted , he tutored without a proof. He didn't beside her  when she needed him the most. He didn't deserve her concern. At first place , she no need to  bother herself helping useless husband like him. He can't stop her if she want to leave him forever after this. 

"My Omma said , we need to massage your legs frequently for it to heal up quickly. And starting from now , I will massage your legs everynight before you go for sleep. No compliment ! " Sulli warned Minho with her index finger.

Minho gave Sulli weak smiled and nodded.

"Okay ,done ! " Sulli announced.

"Thank you ,Ssul. " Minho sincerely said.

Sulli nodded as a reply before she headed towards the closet. She took out a comforter from it and laid it on the floor near the bed.

Minho 

was confiused with Sulli action and couldn't stop himself asking Sulli question.

"Ssul ,what are you doing ? " 

"Sleep. " Sulli shortly answered.

"You can sleep on the bed. " Minho stated.

"I'm rather sleep on the floor instead beside you. You will take an advantage from me like this evening. " Sulli weakly replied since she tried to fight a throbbing pain in her head. 

Sulli quickly laid and closed her eyes tightly ,tried to ease the pain .

Sulli was about to sleep when Minho's voice interputed her. Sulli ignored it at first but running out of patience when Minho kept calling her name without stop. Seem a person like Choi Minho never understand what ignore means by.

Sulli sat up when Minho called her for 10th time.

"What you want ?! " Sulli harshly asked.

"Sleep on the bed ,Choi Jinri. " Minho commanded.

Sulli clicked her tongue , " Who are you to command me like that ?! " 

"YOUR HUSBAND . " Minho sternly answered.

Sulli hissed , " Oh ,My Husband ?! Before these ,you never bother to know what I'm done ,where I slept ,what I ate. But now ,why you bother to know ?! Don't misunderstand me that I already forgive you. I'm helping you as my responsible not more than that. After your legs heal ,I will leave you and our lifes will turn back like before. "

"Because of that ,I want to redeem my mistake ! Can you give me a chance ?! " Minho was running out of patience , " Just finish it here. I don't want fight with you. Now ,get on the bed. " Minho low his  voice when he noticed Sulli flinched when he raised his voice just now.

"NO IS NO ! " Sulli challanged.

"Fine ! I will sleep on the floor also . " Minho said.

Sulli quickly rushed towards Minho whom about to hop down from the bed.

Sulli stood infront of Minho with hands on the waist , " You're really stubborn like  a cow ! " 

Minho laid back with Sulli helping him.

"You make me like that ,Ssul . " 

 Sulli 

slowly climbed on the bed and slipped her body beside Minho. She put a long pillow between them as a barrier.

"Cross this ,I kick your . " Sulli pointed to the pillow.

Minho chuckled , " Arasso. Goodnight ,Wifey. " 

Sulli hummed as the answer.

'Sleep well ,My Love . ' Minho whispered before closed his eyes tightly.

***************************

It been two months already since Sulli came back to Minho. Within those months ,their relationship showed an improvement compare to past months. Sulli used to have Minho's arms around her shoulder when she sitting beside him or around her waist every morning she woke up.She already tired to repeat same words towards Minho to keep his hands away from her.

" Can you keep your hands away from me ?! " Sulli gritted her teeths.

Minho smirked , " My hands can't listen well to any command. "

Yes ! That will be his answer everytime she told him to keep his hands away from her. Such an annoying !

And Minho legs were getting well these past months. He already can walked without people guide but he can't leave his cane. If not ,he will stumble and end up falling on the ground. Every week , Dr Kim will come and have check up on Minho's legs. Last week ,Dr Kim stated Minho can walk like before within months. And for Sulli ,she will make sure everynight before sleep , she will massage Minho's legs. 

Sulli checked her outfit for the last time before turned around and saw Minho and Yoogeun having their bounding time  . Minho was making funny faces to Yoogeun whom had his stomach landed on the bed. In another word ,spawrled. Minho was first person whom excited when Yoogeun flipped his body around for the first time.

 

 

 

 

"Just a little bit and you will success ,Yoogeun-ah! You can do it ,Son ! Appa know you can do it ! Fighting ,Yoogeunnie ! " Minho was shouted loudly while clapping his hands excitedly.

Yoogeun was attempted to try flipped his body around.

Seem God heard it ,Yoogeun unexpectedly turned his body around  and held his head upwards. 

"Yeay !!! You make it ,Son !!! Yahoo !!! That's my son !! Appa proud with you ,Yoogeunnie !! Let Appa give you a gift . " Minho grinned happily while showering Yoogeun's face with kisses.

Sulli chuckled with the memory. The memory was precious because she can saw how proud Minho was for Yoogeun.

Sulli went towards them and smacked Minho's lightly. 

"Get up ,Boy. We will be late for the ceremony. " Sulli commanded.

Today was their friends big day. Today was the day where their friends reached goals in their lifes.They insisted to marry last month but the had to postpon it for this month causing by sort of problem.

"Bwoya ? I'm not a boy but a father. " Minho pouted quickly replaced with naughty smirked , " Or do you need me to make you pregnant again , so you can realise I'm not the boy anymore. "

Sulli rolled her eyes , " Cut the t ,Choi Minho. We need to hurry up. We are late already. "

Minho chuckled , " Arasso. Let's go ,Princess. "

****************************

After settled put Minho with s ,Sulli quickly slipped out from the room and went towards her members room which located two rooms from SHINee's.

Sulli opened the door and warmly smiled when she saw four beautiful A

ngels stood infront of her in their amazing wedding dresses. They tackled Sulli with bear hug when they saw her by the door. 

"Ssul ,long time no see. I miss you ,Dduli. " Krystal stated

"We miss you ,Ssul. " Amber said.

Sulli loosen their hug and observing her friends in awe.

"Girls ,you're very beautiful. I can't describe it with word. Such a perfect ladies. " Sulli sincerely stated.

Then ,Sulli shifted her gaze towards Amber , "And you ,Amber Unnie. Look how beautiful you are in this dress. I'm guarantee Key Oppa will pop his eyes out when he landed his eyes on you. "

"Don't said like that ,Ssul. I'm uncomfortable. " Amber said.

"Btw ,Ssul. Where's Yoogeun ?" Luna asked.

"He with Minho. "Sulli answered warmly.

"I'm eager to see that little creature. " Victoria pouted. 

Sulli chuckled , " I will bring him to you later. "

(INSIDE SHINEE'S ROOM )

"YOOGEUNNIE !!!!! " The grooms shouted loudly and rushed towards Minho by the door with Yoogeun securely in his arms. 

They grooms were pushing each other from nearing Yoogeun.

"Yah ! Let me hold him ! I'm the oldest ! " Onew yelled.

"He like me more than you ,Hyung ! " Jonghyun pushed Onew away. 

"Hey ! Hey ! I'm his favourist Appa. So ,back off ! " Key shoved Jonghyun aside.

"I'm the youngest ,let me hold him ! " Taemin already held Yoogeun's arm.

Minho looked down at Yoogeun whom about to cry. Yoogeun must scared with loud shouted and violent action from his friends.

"Guys ! Guys ! None of you will have chance to hold Yoogeun . It's final !" Minho loudly stated.

"But Minho.. I " Jonghyun was cut by Minho.

"No more but . You should prepare yourself for next events not fighting like kids. " Minho advised.

They sadly nodded their heads together.

Minho chuckled , " So ,how are you feelings right now ?"

"Oh Gosh ,Minho ! I'm shaking from head to toe ! " Onew panickly yelled.

"I'm nervous ! I'm nervous ! I'm nervous ! " Like always. The Diva dramatically fanned himself.

"Hyung , I want to pee but I can't. Ottokhae ? " Taemin tugged on Minho's sleeves.

"Minho ! Help me ! Help me ! I can't breath ! " Jonghyun pretended like he was out of breath.

"Hyung ,your nostrils is big enough for you to breath . Don't lie. " Minho teased.

Jonghyun immediately stood up from his seat , " Don't make a joke about my precious nose , Choi Minho ! " 

Minho chuckled while looking down at quite Yoogeun , " Your Uncles are silly ,Yoogeunnie. "

Then ,they heard soft knocked on the door and Onew quickly headed towards it. Onew opened it with big smiled when he saw Sulli standing there with wide grin. 

"Oppas , you need to go now. The ceremony will start soon. " Sulli informed them.

"What ?! It will start soon ?! " They yelled loudly.

"Ottokhae ?! What I want to do ?! Minho ,you must help me ! " Key panickly said.

Sulli grabbed Jonghyun's arm to prevent him from pacing back and forth around the room. 

"Oppas ,just calm yourself. Think  your girlfriends will be your's soon. Relax ,okay. " Sulli comforted them.

Minho held Sulli's hand , "Ssul , let's go out. They make me dizzy. "

"Yah ! Yah ! Where you want to go ?! Come back here and help us ,Minho ! " Onew yelled when he saw Minho was heading towards the door.

Minho turned around , " I'm sorry ,Guys . I gotta go. Goodluck . " Minho winked at them before headed out with his wife and son.

******************************

Minho and Sulli was sitting beside each other ,witness the memorable day of their friends. Yoogeun whom placed safetly on Minho's lap was busying himself with toys. 

Stood on the stage were shaking Onew , sweating Jonghyun , dramatically Key and pale Taemin.They kept wiping their sweat using their hands.

Minho leaned closer towards Sulli , "Ssul ,look at Taemin. His face telling us ' I need a toilet ' . " 

Sulli laughed , "Poor that little boy . "

Minho smirked , " After this , you can decide whether to call him boy or not after he make your friend pregnant. "

 

Oh No ! Here came the erted Choi Minho !

Suddenly ...

The church door being opened before four beutiful goddess set their feets inside  with flower in their hands.

They walked gracefully along the stage before they reached their stones future husbands. They snapped their fingers infront of them but they didn't get any respond from them.

"Ehemm... please hold your ladies hands ,gentlemen. " A priest spoke through the mic to wake the grooms up.

They quickly held their brides hands before shakingly turned to face the priest.

"Can we start now ? " The priest asked and gained nodded from the couples , " So ,which couple will start first. "

"We ,Sir !!! Since I raised my hand first ! " Jonghyun shouted.

"Not him ,Sir !!! Me first !!! " Key argued.

"Just shut up ,Kim Kibum ! I will go first since I'm the oldest !" Onew objected.

"I'm maknae ! So ,I'm first !!! " Taemin yelled out.

The brides just lowered their heads ,embrassed with the grooms attitude.

"Let play scissors ,papers and rocks. Who win will go first. Deal ? "Onew suggested.

"DEAL !!! " They shouted loudly. 

"Kai Bai Bow " 

"Yahoo !!! I make it !!!! Babe ,we are the first !! " Jonghyun excitedly punched the air.

"Kai Bai Bow " 

"Boo !!! We are next !! Gosh ,I can't believe I'm win over this two dumbs !! Yahoo !! " Key punched his chest .

"So ,let Hyung win ,Taeminnie. " Onew tried to persuade Taemin. 

"No ,Hyung . Let be fair. " 

"Kai Bai Bow "

"Soojungie !!! I'm win !!! We are not the last !!! " Taemin jumped excitdly.

" Oppa sorry ,Chagiya . " Onew pouted towards Luna.

"Kenchana ,Oppa. " Luna comforted Onew.

"Kim Jonghyun ,Song Qian. Steps forward. "

"Say your vows , love birds. "

Jonghyun tightly held Victoria's hand , " I ,Kim Jonghyun will love Song Qian no matter how ugly she is without a make up , no matter how she is in cooking and will still love her no matter how fat she is after giving birth to my childs."

"Song Qian turn. "

"I ,Song Qian will love Kim Jonghyun no matter how big his nostrils is ,no matter how short he is and I will still love him instead his ugly face. "

The priest chuckled with their vows , " Do you Kim Jonghyun will love Song Qian through thin and thick ?"

"I do ."

"Do you Song Qian will love Kim Jonghyun through thin and thick ? "

 

"I do . "

"You're husband and wife now. You may kiss the bride. " The priest announced.

Jonghyun gently faced Victoria and slipped the ring into her fingers. He slowly lifted the veils and Victoria shyly smiled. Jonghyun leaned forwards and pressed his lips softly on his wife 's. After seconds ,they didn't break the kiss. 

"Enough ! Continue it at home ! My turn ! " Key shoved Jonghyun aside.

"Your vows. " 

After stating their vows , the priest asked them same question as Jongtoria Couple.

"Do you Kim Kibum will love Amber Liu through thin or thick ? "

"I do . "

"Do you Amber Liu will love Kim Kibum through thin or thick ? "

Instead of answering 'I do ' , Amber uttering unexpected  question...

"Boomie , we will have boy first right ? " 

"Aniyo ! We will have girl first ! " Key argued.

"Then ,I don't want marry you ! " Amber stomped her feets.

Key panicked , " Fine ! We will have a boy first neh. "

Amber grinned widely and said "I do ."

After the priest announced them as husband and wife, Key slowly lifted the veils up. He held Amber 's face for seconds ,observing her beautiful face.

" You're slow ,Boomie. " Amber said impatiently and quickly grabbed Key's neck and pressed her lips hardly on his 's.

"Wow ! Rough ! " The priest naughtyly remarked.

"Continue it later ,Hyung!  Now is my turn ! Go away ! " Taemin pushed Key away.

Like previous couples , they stated their vows and ended up the question with ' I do ' .

Taemin gently raised the veils up while he kept his gaze on his wife. He held her arms softly .

"Promise me ,you will teach our childs speak only in Korean. No English ,right ? " 

Krystal nodded , " I'm promise. "

Taemin warmly smiled and leaned forwards to kiss Krystal but someone just yanked him away from his wife. And that person none other than ,Lee Jinki whom had piss look written on his face.

"Kiss her later! Now ,my turn ! Back off , Maknaes ! " Onew stepped forwards with Luna.

After putting the ring on her finger , Onew slowly lifted the veils that covered his wife face. He held her waist after lifted the veil.

"Promise me ,you will cook chicken in every meal." 

"I do ,Oppa . " Luna smiled warmly. 

Onew brought Luna more closer to him and pushed his lips out to kiss her but seem fate not in his side. Unfortunately ,he slipped with his feets and fell hard on the ground with his lips pressing hard on the ground instead his wife 's.

" Tsk ! That Hyung of mine . " Minho shaked his head with Onew clumsy behaviour while the church flooded with loud laughed.

-----------------------------

Hey guys ,here the update.

I hope you satisfy ,Okay.

I know my latest update made some of you displeased with the story.

I'm sorry ,my fault.

 

Btw ,have a nice day ,My Dears.

Chu ~

Love ,MinsulUnique