Chapter 19

Actually, I'm His Wife.

 After One Month...

Sulli was standing near a window inside her room ,watching the rain fell heavily on the smooth ground. She just feeding Yoogeun and that little boy already fell asleep just now.One month passed already ,but Sulli still can't move on with fate that Yooseun left her. Everynight ,she will cried silently when thinking about that little girl. She will think if Yooseun doing well there ,if Yooseun can meet her playmate so she will not boring. 

When she saw the rain ,she will remember the burial day of Yooseun. On that day ,rain fell heavily as her tears kept falling on her cheeks.Seems the rain understand her. She noticed Minho also there but she didn't have heart to look at him. After the burial process ,she stayed for awhile while landed her head on Yooseun's grave. She cried hardly ,ignored the rain which kept pouring heavily on her. The members quickly pulled her up ,afraid she will get sick if they let Sulli stayed in rain for a long time.After bid goodbye to Yooseun ,the members guided her towards the car. They informed her, Minho crying like crazy person on Yooseun's grave but she didn't care about him. Afterall,he deserved it.

Her thought interputed when Krystal called her. Krystal told her that Minho's parents wanted to meet her for awhile. She nodded and went to Yoogeun first to check on him. After that ,she headed out from the room and went towards the living room. She quickly went to Minho's mom and gave her a peck on her cheek while giving Minho's father a quick hug. 

"How are you ,Ssul ? Yoogeun ? " Boyoung started the conversation.

Sulli smiled , " I'm fine ,Omma. Yoogeun is sleeping."

 "I thought we have chance to play with him. But unfortunately ,he is sleeping." Boyoung pouted.

Jisung chuckled ," Yeobo,we have many chance to play with him .Don't be silly ,okay.Stop pouting ,I can't kiss your pouty lips now since Sulli is here."

Boyoung hit Jisung's arm lightly for teasing her. Sulli smiled when she saw how loving her in-law towards each other. Sometimes ,she felt jealous with them ,despite their old ages ,they still have that romantic feeling and their love for each other never feaded. She wish her love life like that.

"Urmm ,Omma . Do you have something to tell me ?" Sulli asked.

 Boyoung looked at Jisung with worried eyes. Sulli noticed it and gently held her mother-in-law hand.

"Omma , just tell me. Don't hesitate about it." Sulli reasured Boyoung.

"Ssul ,Omma want to ask you a favor . Can you ? " Boyoung carefully asked Sulli.

Sulli furrowed her brows , "What favor ,Omma ?"

Jisung spoke next , "Can you return back to Minho again ?"

Sulli shocked . Her eyes widen. She never thought they will ask her favor hard like that. Return to Minho ? Are they wish their son will torture her like before again ? Hurt her deeply again ? 

Boyoung saw Sulli reaction , "Ssul ,I know this favor is going beyond of limit but you the only way can heal Minho."

"Why me ? He didn't need me ,Omma . " Sulli replied.

"Ssul ,Minho need you more than us. He need you,Ssul." Jisung said. " He always blames himself for what happen to Yooseun. He always chanting your names in his sleep. Everyday ,Ssul. Everyday he never forget your name and his childs. "

" He kept telling us how sorry was him towards you and the twins. He never forget about you and the twins even one second. Everyday ,he will stared at your photo while asking for your forgiveness." Boyoung sobbed.

Jisung held his tears and his voice became husky , " Until one day ,we found him was banging his head on the wall while yelling he deserved to die. "

Jisung and Boyoung were heading towards Minho's room to send his food for lunch. When they opened the door ,their eyes became big when the saw Minho was banging his head on the wall. They quickly went to him and pulled him away from the wall. Boyoung held Minho's bloody head while hugging him tightly. Jisung rubbed Minho's back ,tried to give him comfort. Boyoung pulled away from the hug and held Minho's face. She saw the blood was flowing down his side of face. She wiped it and hugged Minho again. Jisung joined the hug after that.

"Omma ,let me go. Let me die ,Omma. I don't deserves this life. I mean towards my family ,I abonded them ,Omma. Let me die ,let me die ,Omma !" Minho yelling.

"Don't talk like that ,Minho . God still love you and He give you this life for your to fix again what you should. You should thank you to Him for giving you chance to be with your family again." Boyoung advised Minho.

"Ssul never want me in her life again. After what I had done to her ,I'm sure she will hate me and she will throw me from her life. There's no chance for me to be with my family." Minho sadly muttered.

"Minho ,you have to believe that God gave you chance for good. He will not giving you bad one. Believe Him ,Minho. What you just need is hardwork.Try to win Sulli's heart again. You don't know the result if you don't give it try." Jisung said.

Sulli felt sympathic towards Minho but she can't lie her heart. She still can't forgive Minho totally. She need time to do it.

Suddenly ,Boyoung kneeled infornt of Sulli while holding her hands.

"Ssul,I beg you. Please help us ,help Minho. Come back to him ,he need you. Please ,Ssul. I can't see him suffers like that anymore." Boyoung pleaded.

"Omma ,what are you doing ? Get up ,Omma. " Sulli pulled Boyoung up and hugged her gently. " I will help you but not now ,Omma. I still need time to heal the pain. Please give me time ,Omma. When I'm ready ,I will back again to Minho. I'm promise."

"Thank You ,Ssul. You're indeed an angel. " Boyoung said.

*******************************************

Sulli and the girls were gathering around the dining table ,having some talk. Sulli informed to her members about Minho's parents favor and they gave Sulli some advised.

"Ssul, give Minho second chance . Maybe he already realized what mistake he had done to you and the twins." Victoria said.

"Unnie , I can't give him second chance if my heart can't totally forgive him. I can't lie even how hard I 'm trying to forgive him." Sulli muttered.

"Ssul , you can heal your heart when you tries give him chance." Luna couraged.

"Unnie was right ,Ssul. When you're with Minho Oppa ,automatically you will forget all hatred you have of him. Believe me. " Krystal softly held Sulli's hand.

"It will take a long time for your heart to forgive Minho Oppa totally. You will lost the golden chance to feel the happiness." Amber advised.

"Girls ,let me think first. It's about my life. I can't caressly decide about it." Sulli said.

"What you will do ,I always support you ,Ssul.Just call my name if you need a help and I be there for you. Understand ? " Victoria smiled .

"Me too !!!" The other members said together.

"Hug group !!!" Amber said and gathered them for hug group.

"Thank you for always beside me through thick and thin. I'm lucky to have friends like you. I can't imagine how miserable my life without all of you. Thank you for everything ,Girls. " Sulli sincerely said.

****************************************************

After two days.....

Sulli was inside a taxi with Yoogeun sleeping comfortably inside her arms on their way towards Minho's mansion. Finally ,Sulli decided to give Minho second and last chance for him to fix what he need to fix. She back again to him for helping Minho what she can help to heal him.Afterall , Minho still his legally husband ,it her task to help her husband to heal again. Maybe her members advised were right ,she can heal her pain while be with Minho. She have to give try for it.

The taxi stopped infront the mansion, the driver quickly went out and opened the door for Sulli. Sulli carefully headed out from the taxi with Yoogeun still sleeping soundly and said 'thank you ' to the driver.

"Miss ,let me carry your beg inside. " The driver said.

"Thank you ,Ahjusshi. " Sulli smiled.

Sulli pressed the bell twice before the infront gate opened widely. She told the driver to follow her inside. The driver placed Sulli's bag infront the door and left after that. Sulli about to knock the door when suddenly the door was being opened from inside. It Mrs Choi.

"Ssul ! Finally you come . Thank you ,Ssul . " Boyoung hugged Sulli excitedly.

"Why you didn't tell us about your coming ? I can ask Mr.Kim to fetch you." Jisung said after heading down from his room when he heard his wife loud voice .

"It's okay ,Appa. I can handle it. " Sulli softly replied.

"I think you can continue hugging Sulli inside ,Yeobo. Here is quite hot." Jisung teased when he saw Boyoung still hugging Sulli with Yoogeun between them.

Yoogeun whined when he felt uncomfortable being sandwiched by her mom and grandmom.

"Ouch ,I'm sorry Yoogeun. Let's go inside. " Boyoung said and leading Sulli inside.

"Put Yoogeun inside the cot. He want to sleep more since his Grandma disturbed him just now." Jisung  pointed towards the cot which placed  beside a couch.

"Where's Minho ? " Sulli asked after putting Yoogeun inside the cot.

"Like always ,Ssul. He will stay in his room for a full day. He rarely went down here . Even his food  we will send it. If we didn't send it ,he will never eat. " Boyoung explained.

Sulli smiled ," Let me check on him. "

*************************************************

Seungri was having his lunch at restaurant near his workplace. He didn't have appetite to eat his favourite food. His mind in miserable right now. He didn't know what happen to him but since he saw Yuri with other man just now ,he lost his apetite.He felt wanted to punched that man for holding Yuri's hand. 

Yes ,he admitted that he felt jealous when he saw Yuri with other man. Actually ,he already love Yuri since their teenage ages. But ,he knew Yuri will never felt the same like he felt towards her. Yuri just assumed him as a big brother no romantic feeling for him. He afraid to confess to Yuri because he knew Yuri will distance herself after that or she will laugh crazilly towards him. He didn't want Yuri distance herself from him ,he need her always beside him. And about his feeling towards Sulli ,it just escape way for him. That time ,he just gave tried to love someone else beside Yuri and Sulli was the unfortunately person. He just realized what he felt towards Sulli was adoration. He liked Sulli but he loves Yuri. 

He can't do anything to fix the mess. He will try slowly gained Yuri attention towards him but he can't assure he will success or not. Yuri and his relationship was far from romantic and for him to make Yuri fall inlove with him was difficult task. And beside ,Yuri never knew his feeling for her. 

Seungri heaved deeply before sipped his drink and left the restaurant.

***************************

Sulli slowly opened Minho's room and peeked inside the room . She saw Minho was slepping soundly on the king bed. Sulli went inside and she almost fell when she accidently step on the pillow. Even the room surrounding was dark but she could saw pillow everywhere on the floor. She stared around the room. Broken vase , broken chair . Rubbish everywhere. And the smell of the room made her wanted to vomit. The room smell like stinky. What the ?! It is a room or dustbin ?!

Sulli shaked her head while picked up the pillow and placed it on Minho's bed. Sulli went towards the window and quickly opened the curtain with the window to let the air went inside the smelly room. 

Minho awake when he felt the sunlight peeking through his face. He really hate when his sleep was disturbing by someone. And he knew whom that person that always disturbed him . It was his mom.

"Omma ! Close the window . It bright. I can't sleep. Let me sleep more ! " Minho yelled.

Minho closed his eyes again to sleep but seems his mom didn't listen to him . His mom still didn't close the window.

Minho got up and faced the figure whom near the window , " I said close the window , Omma ! I want to sleep ! " 

Suddenly ,the figure turning her back and faced him with annoying look.

Minho frozed . That figure was none other than Sulli !

HIS SULLI WAS BACK ?! IS IT REAL ?!

"What if I say I don't want ? What you gonna do to me ? " Sulli said while folded her arms against her chest.

But she didn't receive any rection from Minho. Minho just sat there with opened mouth while staring shockly at her.

Sulli smirked . Minho must not predicted she will stand infront of him right now. 

Sulli chuckled and went slowly towards Minho. Sulli was standing infront of Minho but that guy still didn't blinked his eyes and closed his mouth. Seems Minho was very shocked to see her infront of him.

Sulli bended down slightly while plucked her fingers infront Minho 's face , " Hello ,are you there ? I'm talking to you right now."

Minho quickly blinked his eyes and looked at Sulli again , " Ssul ,is it you ?"

"Of course ,it's me. Or are you expecting someone else ? " Sulli asked.

"Thank God . You're back. I'm always expecting you ,Ssul." Minho held his tears.

"So ,what Omma told me about you was right ? " Sulli suddenly asked.

Minho furrowed his brows , "About me ? About what ? "

"About you always yelling at her , mad like crazy person ,broke all the things you can broke. " Sulli replied.

"It not like that ,Ssul. I..." Minho words cut by Sulli.

"No need to explain. When you yelled at me just now ,I know how you behaved these past day. "Sulli muttered.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you. I thought you was Omma. " Minho replied.

"You must respect people ,Minho. You can't being rude towards them." Sulli advised.

Minho lowered his head ,feeling guilty about his attitude towards his parents these past day. He always yelled at them. He really being spoiled brat these past day. 

Sulli noticed Minho suddenly silence , she heaved deeply before spoke to him.

"Now ,you have to get up and take a shower. Everyone are waiting for you for lunch. " Sulli softly said.

Sulli scanned Minho's face and she noticed many diffrent on him. His face was a bit skinny than before. There also unshaved moustache and  sideburn. His hair messy like bird nest . He totally in miserable .

Despite Minho miserable appereance ,Sulli still could saw his handsome face. Seems the messy sideburn didn't give any impact to his face.

Sulli went a bit closer to Minho to help him went down from the bed. Minho used a cane to help him walked but he still need people to guide him. Sulli wrapped her right arm around Minho's shoulder to stable their balance.

Minho saw the oppurtunity , then he quickly wrapped his left arm around Sulli 's waist. 

Sulli felt warmed when Minho's arm wrapped securely around her slim waist. But at the sametime ,she felt uncomfortable since she never been these close with Minho about a year ago. She knew Minho didn't have any agenda when he did like that .

Sulli carefully leading Minho towards the bathroom . When they reached the bathroom ,Sulli slowly let her arm around Minho go to let Minho took a shower by himself. 

Sulli about to take a step when suddenly Minho gently grabbed her hand and quickly gave a peck on her left cheek. Sulli widen her eyes while holding her left cheek. Shocked and unexpected.

Sulli looked  angrily at Minho but that naughty guy just gave her a wide grinned. It annoying her.

"Who give you permission to kiss me ?! " Sulli asked.

"Me. " Minho grinned.

"eted !" Sulli annoyingly muttered.

"Come on ,Ssul. I can do more than it. You know me right ?" Minho smirked naughtyly towards Sulli.

"Shut up ,Minho ! If you do like that again , I will back to my apartment again . " Sulli threaten Minho .

"Okay ,I will behave . " Minho raised up his both arms ." But ,Ssul . You look cute with your irritate face. "

Sulli just rolled her eyes before left the room after that.

Minho stared at Sulli's figure before it disapperead through the close door.

I will gain your heart for me again ,Yeobo. You're mine ,Choi Sulli.....