Chapter 18

Actually, I'm His Wife.

 Boyoung whom held Minho's hand shocked when suddenly Minho woke up and loudly shouted Sulli's name. She quickly stood up and leaned forward to check on Minho. Jisung whom taking a nap woke up immediately when he heard Minho loud voice. He quickly went to Minho and asked his wife why Minho shouted Sulli's name. Boyoung shrugged her shoulders since she didn't get the idea why Minho behave like that. Jisung and Boyoung were happy because Minho able to wake up again but they worried about his current condition since Minho kept calling Sulli's name when he opened his eyes just now.

Boyoung was about to call the doctor when suddenly Minho held her arm tightly,forbid her from went out. 

"Omma ,help me please. I want meet Sulli and my childs. I want apologise to them.Please bring me to there,Omma." Minho pleaded.

"But Minho ,you just concious just now. You still weak. " Boyoung tried persuaded Minho.

"It's okay if you don't want help me. I will asking Appa to bring me there. " Minho turned towards his father. " Appa,can you help me bring me there ? Please ,Appa help me. "

Jisung heaved deeply before answering Minho , " Minho ,your Omma was right. You still weak. You need to rest. Appa promise will bring you meet them when you're strong enough. "

Suddenly,Minho bursted out. " I said bring me to meet them ! How many time I have to repeat it ?! Just bring me there , it not that hard ! Just bring me there ! " Minho yelled out like a crazy person.

"Minho,please. Listen to us. " Boyoung softly held Minho's hand ,tried to comfort his anger.

Minho pushed slightly his mother hands from him , " Fine ! If you can bring me there ,I will go there by myself ! I don't need help from peoples who doesn't care what their son need ! " Minho shouted .

Minho took off all wire on his body while he took off a blanket which covered him. Minho was about to moved his legs when suddenly it became numb. Minho tried again but he still can't move his legs. He panicked and quickly shifted his eyes towards his parents whom had worried expression written on their faces.

"Omma ,Appa . Why I can't move my legs ? Can you explain to me about my numb legs ? " Minho asking his parents.

Jisung and Boyoung just lowered their heads , didn't have courage to tell Minho about his legs condition. They just stood there silently while lowering their heads.

Minho can't endure his parents silent when suddenly he yelled out loudly towards his parents , " Mind to explain what happen to my legs ?! Why I can't move my legs ?! Is that anything bad happen to my legs ?! Explain to me now !"

Both his parents immediately lifted their heads when they heard Minho loud voice echoed around the room.Boyoung looked at Jisung ,asking for his help but Jisung only gave a shaked to Boyoung. He didn't want Boyoung told Minho about his broken legs because they knew Minho will despressed himself out since his condition not in good state. 

Minho clicked his tongue impatiently ," Still want to hide it from me ? Then I think I shoud call the doctor." Minho said and yelled out loudly for the doctor. "Doctor ! Doctor !"

Boyoung cut Minho words when she spoke up , "Minho , Omma wish you will accept your fate when I tell you about your legs. " 

Jisung held Boyoung shoulder ,tried to stop her but Boyoung smiled to him ,assurering him Minho will be okay.

"Minho ,the doctor told me that your legs are broken. And..." Boyoung hesistanly to continue ,might it will hurt Minho.

"My legs broken ? " Minho shockingly asked. " And what Omma ? "

"And you will not able to walk again ,Minho. If you can walk again ,it will take a long time for it to heal again .And maybe ,you will only sit on wheelchair or using a cane to support you for the rest of your life." Boyoung sadly explained to Minho.

When Minho heard about his legs , he lowered his heads while crying silently. 

How can I continue this life when all I can do is sitting on the wheelchair for the whole of my life ?

How I want to lead my family if I'am useless man ?

How I want to help Sulli with house chores if I can't lift my legs for one second ?

How I want to play football with Yoogeun when his father just handicap father ?

How I want to run for catching Yooseun when we playing tiger and sheeps game ?

 Tell me God how can I do all that things when I just sitting on the wheelchair until my last breath ?

I'm worried Yoogeun and Yooseun don't want go for school because their friend will insulting them for  having a handicap father.

And Sulli ,I will be burden for her because she will take replace to do work that I should do.

She will send our childs to school ,she will go for shopping by herself without me accompany her.

She will attend our childs school event without me by herside. 

She will alone for the rest of her life without me by herside.

While me ,just stuck on the wheelchair with nothing to do to help them.

I'm useless ,I'm useless.

Maybe ,this is punishment from God for what I had done to them.

For all pain I caused to them.

Forgive me Ssul for not being a perfect husband for you.

Forgive Appa Yoogeun ,Yooseun for not being a father you will be proud of.

Minho woke up from his thought when his father suddenly hugged him tightly while crying hardly on his shoulder.

"It's all Appa fault ,Minho . It's Appa fault why you being like this. If I didn't force you to marry Yuri ,you will never be like this. You will be happy with your family right now. Forgive Appa ,Minho. Forgive Appa. I should be the one who at your place. "

Minho heaved deeply and quickly returned his father hug , " It's not your fault ,Appa. God already arranged my fate to be like this. Maybe ,He will give me something more valueable . "Minho pushed his body a bit to pull her mother to join the hug group. " And maybe this is punishment from God for what I had done to Sulli and my childs. "

They hugged each other for a while when Minho pushed his body a bit , " Omma ,Appa. Bring me to them." 

**************************

Sulli just arrived at hospital . She was from her apartment for taking Yooseun things when suddenly she saw nurses were running rushly towards Yooseun's room. She felt something wrong about it. She fastly paced her steps towards her daughter room. When she reached there ,she asked one of the nurses what happen to Yooseun but they just ignored her.

Until one moment ,she stopped a nurse and asking her firmly about Yooseun , " Can you tell me exactly what happen to Yooseun ? "

The nurse had hesistanly look on her face , " Urmm. Yooseun .. Yooseun.. " 

The nurse words were cut by the doctor. " You go inside ,prepare for the operation. I will talk to Mrs Choi about Yooseun."

The doctor faced Sulli with worried look , " Mrs Choi ,I must tell you this about Yooseun even it will hurt you once again. Yooseun is in critical condition again. We just realized she have problem with her lungs. There's hole inside it.  Just now ,she stopped breathing for a minute. After that ,she breathing again. But ,her condition is critical. We need to run the operation for her."

Sulli put her hand on ,about to cry when the doctor told her how bad her daughter condition.

"But she was okay when I left her just now. How can her condition bad like that within an hours I left her? And her lungs have a problem? You didn't said it to me before. " Sulli said while sobbing hardly.

"I'm sorry ,Mrs Choi. Like I said , I just realized Yooseun have lungs problem just now. " Doctor Song softly held Sulli's shoulder. " I need to go now for Yooseun operation. Mrs Choi, I hope your pray always with Yooseun when she need to fight for her life. Pray the best for her. " Doctor Song said and went away.

Sulli just stood there frozenly ,she can't move when she heard about her daughter.

Then ,she saw the nurses pushed Yooseun's bed from the room . She quickly went to them and told them to stop for a while because she wanted to see Yooseun before she will bring to ICU room for operation.

She went forward to take a close look of Yooseun's face.Yooseun looked calm . Sulli carresed Yooseun's  face lovingly while praying for her .

"Fight your life for Omma ,Sweetie. Don't leave Omma nehh. Omma need you ,your Oppa need you. Do your best inside there ,Yooseun.Omma will always pray for you. Omma love you very much ,Yooseun."

************************

After an hours persuaded the doctor for bringing Minho to meet his childs , finally the doctor allowed them to bring him there. The doctor need to check Minho first and it took about three hours for the doctor examined Minho.Minho need to run a few tests before gave permission to being out from his room.

Jisung was pushing Minho's wheelchair towards Yooseun's room when sudennly they bumped with Jonghyun whom in his way towards ICU room. Jonghyun looked very shocked when he saw Minho already woke up from his coma . The members always paid visit for Minho when he still in coma.

Jonghyun went to Minho and hugged him happily. "Bro ,you made it. I know you will wake up again. Thank you Minho for waking up again. I'm afraid you will leave us without a word, Dude. "

Minho smiled widely and returned Jonghyun hug warmly. He owe his friends a lot. They always beside Sulli when he just ditched his own wife. They also whose taking care Yoogeun and Yooseun for him.

Minho broked the hug " Hyung , where you want to go ? You want to visit Yooseun ,right ? Her room is here not that way. Why you went that way just now ? We also want to visit her. "

Jonghyun stucked in his spot. For sure ,Minho didn't know about Yooseun condition.And Minho wanted to visit Yooseun ,it rare thing happen.

Jonghyun playing with his fingers ,to avoid Minho's question about Yooseun. 

Minho noticed Jonghyun nervousness and he knew something wrong happen without his knowledge.

"Hyung , is there anything wrong with Yooseun ? Is she okay ? Where Sulli ?" Minho boomed Jonghyun with questions.

Jonghyun gave Minho a forced smile , " Nothing happen ,Minho. "

Jonghyun decided not to tell Minho about Yooseun since he just woke up from his coma and his condition still weak. He sure Minho will not able endure another pain about Yooseun since he knew Minho already changed.

Minho hissed , "Damn it ! Why everyone must hidden something important from me ?! She's my daughter, Hyung ! Am I don't have right for her ?! "

" Not like that ,Minho. You still in weak condition . I'm afraid you will not able endure another pain. "  Jonghyun replied softly to Minho ,tried to persuaded him.

"Drop the words 'weak condition ' ! Why everyone still assumed me weak ?! Do I still look weak right now when I'm already can wake up ?! " Minho yelled .

Then ,Boyoung touched Minho's shoulder ,tried to tell him that Minho can't yell infront of Jonghyun like that. Afterall, he didn't wrong.

Minho took a deep breath and calmed himself first before spoke up again , " Nothing bad happen to me. I'm fine now. Don't worry about me . "

Minho continued , " Hyung , can you tell me about Yooseun ? Is she okay ? "

Jonghyun kneeled infront of Minho , " Minho , Yooseun is in critical condition again. Just now ,Victoria called me and told me Yooseun need to run for operation because she have problem with her lungs. "

Minho looked at Jonghyun with unbelievable expression. He can't believe his daughter suffered again. He thought his daughter was okay for this entire of time.

"Is that true ,Hyung ? You're not kidding me ,right ? " Minho harshly asked Jonghyun again.

"I'm telling the truth ,Bro. Yooseun in ICU right now. That's way I'm went that way just now." Jonghyun replied .

Suddenly ,Minho put his hands on his face ,covered his whole face while starting to cry hardly. He didn't mind peoples weird looked when they passed by him.

Jonghyun and Minho's parents panicked when they saw Minho creid hardly like that. They went to Minho and rubbed his back softly ,comforting him.

"This all my fault ,Hyung. I made her like that. " Minho said while sobbing hard.

"  Stop blaming yourself ,Minho. Now not the right time to blame who's fault. What you need to help her right now is praying. She need your pray with her. " Jonghyun said .

Minho held Jonghyun's hand and looked at him with pleading look , " Hyung ,bring me there. I want her feel my presence with her. Bring me there ,Hyung. Please. "

Jonghyun nodded and changed  a place with Jisung to pushed Minho towards ICU room.

********************************

When they reached ICU room ,they saw all the members were hugging each other while crying silently. Sulli nowhere to be found.

Jonghyun was about to pushed Minho's wheelchair forwards when suddenly the nurses pushed the bed out from the room with Sulli beside it ,holding the crossbar of the bed tightly . Sulli was crying hardly like crazy person while  she didn't want to let go the crossbar.

Minho confiused why Sulli was crying hard like that . And they saw someone body on the bed that was fully covered with white blanket. And why Sulli had to crying for someone else.  That body not their daughter ,right.Their child was alright .Nothing  bad happen to her. Minho guaranteened the operation went smoothly.

Then ,Minho spoke up and gained all eyes on him with shocked expression including Sulli , " What happen here ? Is there something wrong about Yooseun ? She is okay right ? Where Yooseun , I want to meet her. "

Sulli immediately stopped crying when she heard Minho casually said like that as before these nothing bad happen between them. Suli went to Minho and stood infront of him with angered in her eyes.

She firmly staring at Minho , " For what you come right now ? To laugh at me because I'm just losing my only daughter ? You can laugh as hard you want,Minho. I don't care about you anymore. What I care for now is my daughter."

Minho confiused with Sulli words , " I didn't get what you said just now. Can you explain it again to me ?"

"What I'm ing telling you is Yooseun no longer belong to this world anymore ! The God just took her life just now !  She dead Minho ! She dead ! She leave me Minho ! Are you understand now what I'm trying telling you ?! " Sulli yelled out.

Everyone were shocked with Sulli reaction towards Minho. Before these ,Sulli never shouted like that to anyone.

Minho chuckled . "You must kidding me ,Choi Sulli. I'm not here to hear you joke. Stop it now ,Ssul. I want to meet Yooseun. Bring me to her." 

"Do you think I have time for kidding you like this ,huh ?! I'm telling you the truth ,Choi Minho ! Yooseun is gone. God take her for another place! She leave me ! Do you understand it ,Mr Choi ?! " Sulli replied.

Minho frozed. He can't believe what Sulli just told him bout Yooseun. Yooseun ,his daughter already gone. He didn't have chance to meet her before these. He didn't have chance to feel how proud to be a father for a daughter. He late .  And it useless now since Yooseun left them .

Minho cried silently. Sulli noticed it and she spoke up , " Why are you crying ? Regret because you can't suffer her anymore? Or you just realized how big your mistakes to her ? I don't need your tears ,Choi Minho. Your tears are nothing to compare with my tears that I thrown when you treated us like rubbish ! Stop your drama ,Choi Minho ! I don't buy it ! "

Minho lifted his face and wiping away the tears from his face . He ignored Sulli 's insult words for him and faced her , " Can I hold her for the last time ? Please Ssul . I beg you. Give me a last chance to hold her. " 

"For what ?! The body your will hold is not breathing anymore ?! Her body is hard like stone ! She will not open her eyes for you ,she will not smile cheerfully at you anymore, Minho ! When you go when she still breathing ?! Where are you when she still opened her eyes and cheerfully smiled at us ?! And where are you when she still can moving inside your arms ?! But  now ,you will hug a frozen body ! " Sulli bursted out. 

The members went to Sulli and comforted her. They afraid Sulli will did thing out from her mind.

Victoria rubbed Sulli's back softly , " Ssul , give Minho chance to hold Yooseun for the last time."

" Noona was right ,Ssul . Since Minho didn't have chance to hold Yooseun before these , now give him a chance to hold Yooseun for the first and last time. " Key added.

Luna continued , " Ssul ,let him nehh. I bet if Yooseun still alive ,she will squirming happily because she finally is being hold by her father."

"Yes Ssul . The only person who she awaiting to be hold with. " Onew couraged Sulli.

"The only person who she awaiting to feel the warmth inside his embrace. " Amber said

Taemin spoke , " Let Hyung hold Yooseun nehh ? "

Sulli looked at her members and all of them nodded their  heads.

Finally , all of them let a relief sighed when Sulli nodded her head,allowed Minho to hold his daughter for the last time.

Jonghyun walked towards Yooseun's bed and took the blanket off from her. He carefully lifted her up and placed her inside his arms.Then ,he went to Minho whom had a awaiting expression on his face. Jonghhyun kissed Yooseun's forehead before handed her to Minho.

Minho felt happy when Yooseun finally inside his arms. He held Yooseun closer to his chest and hugged her as tight as he could. He felt proud for be a father to beautiful little girl. He bet she will look more beautiful when she open her eyes. But ,what can he do right now , he only had chance to meet her when she will not open her eyes again. He regret it but it too late already.

Sulli whom saw the moment cried silently . Finally ,her daughter had chance to be inside her father embrace. The members whose witness the moment also cried for them.

Minho lifted Yooseun a bit to study her face. With one hand holding her ,Minho's fingers softly carrased Yooseun closed eyes , her cute pointed nose , her smooth cheeks and lastly her pouty lips. Minho pressed his mouth together ,preventing him from crying loudly.

Minho kissed  Yooseun forehead for the last time and hugged her tightly after that. " Yooseun , Appa is here. Finally ,Appa can hug you even your body only without your life. You're happy right ? " Minho stopped for a while before continued again. " Appa sorry for all mistake I did to you. Appa almost killed you when you still inside your mom. Appa didn't there when you was brought to this world.Appa never visit you even for one second when you still able to open your eyes.Appa didn't hug you when you still knew how to squirming ,not right now ,you just frozen inside my arms. Forgive Appa,Yooseun. Appa want you to know that I already love you when I found out you inside your mom. Don't doubt it ,Sweetie. Appa love you very much. Stay there happily and never forget us. We always pray for your happiness there. See you in heaven ,Yooseun.Rest in peace , Choi Yooseun." Minho said before he collapsed with Yooseun still tightly inside his embrace.

--------------------------------------------------------

Okay ,last chapter for sad plot story. for next chapter ,it's time for Minho to feel the pain.

And let see how Minho will gain Sulli's love again. And for sure ,more Minsul moments.

I hope you enjoy the update.

Have a nice day ,guys.

Saranghae . Chu~