Chapter 26

Actually, I'm His Wife.

Minho was inside his office, leaning on the soft chair with full of thought going through his head about the news that his father tell him. He carresed his eyebrows, thinking in every aspects to find a solution to save their company from bankrup. He can't imagine his life without this company. But what concern his more was the offer by Mr Bae as an exchange to marry his niece, Irene. Probably, Minho will decline that offer with every his heartbeats but his company's fate was on his hand right now. He need to make a wise decision or they will say goodbye to their company that already became their 'love' over a decade ago. 

Suddenly, someone burst inside his office with harsh pull of the door, startling Minho whom was in deep thoughts. That person none other was IRENE, whom wearing a smudge look on her face while following behind her was Minho' secretary whom had fear look in her eyes. 

"Sir, I'm trying my best to forbid her from getting inside your office, but she just find her way to make it. I'm apologise, my fault." Jia said while bowing towards Minho. 

Minho made a qucik smile to Jia, "It's okay, Jia. I will handle this person. You can back to your work now. "

Jia bowed again before getting out Minho's office while sending  hatred look towards Irene. 

Minho shifted his attention back to Irene with grim look plastered on his face. Probably, Irene getting inside his office with wrong time already ruined his mood, seeing her face right now only made Minho want to bury both Irene and her uncle forever. What the evils person they were, offering his family helps but at the same time ruined their lifes. Irene and her uncle probably knew he was a married man but still offering him that nonsense deal. 

Minho shoved his both hands inside the pockets before stood lazily infront of Irene, "What are you up for now, Irene? If you don't have any important thing to rely on me, my door is gladly open for you."

Irene made a quick smirked towards Minho before moving forward that only inches from Minho, " Well, darling. It is very important thing because it will determine our future."

"There's no us in the future. Please know your place, Miss Bae." Minho harshly said before moving backward because the close gap between him and Irene.

"Tsk. Tsk. Listen, Minho. My uncle was kind enough to offer you that deal. Just accept that ing deal and your company will seal forever. Otherwise, say your last bid for your company." Irene evilly said while mockingly waving her hand infront Minho. 

Minho laughed mockingly back at her, "Bae Jaehyun, you're the most pathetic person that I ever meet in my entire life. Selling yourself through a marriage with your uncle offer. And what the worse is with a married man. How pity is it. A beautiful women like you with low self respect. I think you should look yourself on the mirror and see how terrible you're right now."

Irene can felt her anger boiled inside but she still can smile widely, "Don't speak highly about yourself, darling. You're no diffrent from me. Ditching your wife while she was pregnant was not a good thing to be proud of. And what a ing worse is having another women while your wife struggle to keep your child alive and safe. Is that a thing to be proud of, darling? No, right. So, stop your so called loyal acting and get your together to accept this offer. I'm not wasting my time longer in this offer. You better give your answer within a week. For right now, I will make my way out. See you again, sweeheart." Irene bid her goodbye while giving Minho flying kiss. 

Minho cursed silently under his breath, probably this women not an easy enemy to attack. He must find every possible ways to make sure this company will seal forever. 

Minho was getting out from his office when he found his wife outside his office with teary eyes. Quickly, Minho hugged his wife while bringing her inside his office and put theirselves comfartably on his sofa. Sulli was sobbing hardly against his chest and Minho have no word to say, just lovingly carresing her hair in intend to calm her.

Minho gently lifted Sulli's face, "You heard it, right?"

Sulli just slowly nodded her head while tears streaking down her cheeks, " Minho, am I wrong if I convince you to accpet that offer?"

Minho hardly shocked by his wife confession, " What are you talking about, Ssul. No! I will never accept that of ing offer. No, Ssul! Are you out your mind? I rather lost my company than I have to make you suffer again."

"But Minho, that company can't ruined like that. You have to find a ways to make it seal not tomorrow, not next week but forever. Mr Bae's offer is the only way to help us. I will be okay as long as you never ignore me. I giving you permission to marry Irene in exchange to make sure this company will be safe."

Minho stood up harshly with grim expression on his face, " So, you think this company is more important than our marriage? Is it, Ssul? How funny I am, trying to safe our marriage with every heartbeats but here you're, easily see this marriage as a deal."

Sulli qucikly grabbed Minho's arm, "No, Minho. That's not what I mean just now. You're misunderstand my intention. Just listen to me-"

" But that's what I understand, Sulli. Probably you want this marraige as a bait to make sure our company will seal forever. How come our marriage become this low in your eyes? Tell me, Sulli!" Minho frustrated yanked his arm away from Sulli.

" You just don't understand me, Minho. I' m also hurt to let you marry Irene but what can we do right now? That offer is the only way-"

Minho lifted his hand as a sign for Sulli to stop, " Stop, Sulli. I don't want to hear any explanation. The more you talk, the more I'm breaking. Just go home and leave me alone for a while." Minho went outside his office with loud bang of the door. 

Sulli stared unbelivable towards Minho while tears streaking more on her cheeks. She can't believe what just happen with their relationship. She knew, her decision to marry Minho and Irene was a worse thing to do but she can't find any solution to help them anymore. She just want a happy life with Minho but her decision just now just ruined their happy moments. And she know, it will be hard to get that happy moments back.

************************

It's been a week since that misundestanding fight and like Sulli's instinct, Minho never speak to her within that week. Minho never spared her a look or galnce since last week. Also, Minho slept in another room and their parents realised about it but they dont want interpret about their affair. To be truth, it's her fault that made Minho act cold towards her. Sulli show her best to reconile their relationship back as before but Minho never give her chance to make it. 

Sulli was lying on their bed since she felt a bit week since yesterday. She kept vomiting since yesterday morning and it made her feel weak. Luckily, Minho never in the seen when she vomiting her food out of her. Yoogeun was with his grandparents and it give Sulli time to rest. Sulli was about to close her eyes when she felt something poking that made her getting up from the bed and run as fast as she would towards the bathroom. Sulli was crunching down on the bowl while throwing out every food she ate last night since this morning she never touch her food due of exhausted. 

Suddenly, she felt someone hand's was rubbing her back gently while the other hand was holding her hair up. No need to guess who is it, she knew it was her husband. She knew eventhough Minho never speak with her this week but her husband stll care about her. 

After about ten minutes, Sulli washed while weakly leaning on the wall with Minho worried face infront of her. 

Minho put his hand on Sulli's forehead to check her temperature, " Are you okay?  Having a fever?" 

Sulli just shaking her head while leaning forwards, buried her face on Minho's chest and sobbing hardly, " I'm so sorry, Minho. I know it's my fault and I'm very sorry about it. I will never force you again to accpet that offer. I promise, Minho." 

Minho smiled a bit while patting Sulli's back gently, " Shh. It's okay, Ssul. I come to understand why you acting like that. So, stop blaming yourself. That's why you become stress and lost your appite within this week."

Sulli lovingly looked up from Minho's chest while pulling his face close towards her and gently kissing her husband on the lips. Minho smiled within the kiss and gently envelop Sulli more towards him. Their kissing session was interpert when Sulli suddenly pushed Minho away and quickly buried her face inside the bowl while throwing up hardly for nth time since yesterday. 

Minho went to his wife and rubbing her back again while holding her hair up. After a while, Sulli washing and find her way inside Minho embrace again. 

Minho gently bringing her wife towards their bed without breaking their hug, " Since when are you keep throwing up?"

" Since yesterday morning. Actually, since last week, I can't stand any smell of food. I will throw up right then." Sulli said while pouting. 

Minho qucikly get up and find a comfortable clothes for Sulli, " I will bring you to the doctor. No objection, darling."

*****************************************

SEOUL HOSPITAL

Minho and Sulli were sitting nervously infront of doctor while waiting a nurse to bring the result of her examination just now. Sulli was the most nervous because she never tell anyone include Minho about her cancer. Probably, this examination will reveal her secret and she 100% sure Minho will go balastic about the found out secret. But, she rather let the doctor tell her husband about it rather than her bacause she don't have any courage to tell it infront of Minho. 

Suddenly, a nurse knocking on the door before enter the room with polite bow towards them and gave the file that contain her result to the doctor. The doctor opened the file and furrow his eyebrows after reading the result. Minho clasping Sulli's hand gently in intention to comfort her. 

The doctor looked up from the file and with widely smiled she said, " Congratulations! You're four weeks pregnant, Mrs Choi."

Minho and Sulli, both shocked with the news and without them realised, their tears were streaking down on their cheeks. Happy and excited about their second baby. They never expected that Sulli will pregnant again since they never plan about another child. It's such a blessing since this past month they always struggle with problems. Probably, this baby will bring more happiness and succesful for their family. 

" But Mrs Choi, I have one more thing to clarify. About our appoinment last week. Your-"

"Wait. Wait. You never told me about your appoinment last week, Ssul?"

Sulli shaking nervously in her sit, unable to answer Minho's question. She too weak to answer him. 

The doctor sighed heavily before break the tension between the couple, " I bet you didn't tell your husband about it, Mrs Choi?"

The doctor shifted her gaze towards Minho, " Mr. Choi, your wife is suffer fof brain cancer. She already in second stage. And-"

Minho quickly grabbed Sulli and made her facing him, " You what? B-Brain cancer, Ssul?"

******************************************************

Hello my buddies, it's been a long time since I updated this story.

Suca a relief since I have time to devote this story again. 

Hope you enjoy it. 

CHU~