Chapter 8

I Need You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie, hurry up a bit. We're late."

 

"Yah ! It's all because of you we're late."

 

"I'm sorry. But I forgot the files were left at home."

 

"I already told you to leave the file in the office, you do not want."

 

"Sorry. Hee." Bora grinned.

 

Tiffany and Bora walking toward the counter in the company. Tiffany look around there are still not many people in the company. The officer looked at Tiffany.

 

"Yes, Miss. May I help you?"

 

"I want to meet with the CEO of this company."

 

"Can I ask you, Miss? You have an appointment with him?"

 

"Yes. This morning at 8 am." Bora answered.

 

"Let me see. Can you tell me where you're from the company?"

 

"I'm from Hwang Holdings."

 

"Ohh yes, Miss. You have a meeting with the CEO of our company at 8am. Let me bring you to our meeting room."

 

"Okay. Thank you."

 

Tiffany and Bora only follow the officer took them to the meeting room. Tiffany looked around the company. She felt there was something she was looking for.

 

"Yah, Kim Taeyeon! What are you doing there again? We have a meeting at 8 o'clock this morning."

 

"You go first. I have some work to complete."

 

"You can finish it this afternoon."

 

"No. I want to finish it now. You go first."

 

"Taeyeon-ahh! They're here. If you are late, what they will say."

 

Taeng looked at Yuri. Yuri raised his eyebrows.

 

"What?" Yuri asked curiously.

 

"Aishh nothing. All right. Let's go. Since when did you become an annoying?"

 

"Well! If it was not because you were the boss of this company. I've kicked you out."

 

"I am not afraid." Taeng just laughed. Yuri sometimes wonder with attitude Taeng. Taeng when with him always laughing and smiling, but with others, he will be cold.

 

"I hope you will continue to smile and laugh like this, Taeyeon. I do not want you being cold with anyone." Yuri smiled to himself.

 

Taeng and Yuri went into the meeting room. They saw two girls waiting for them. There a brown-haired girl and another girl with black hair in the meeting room. Taeyeon stunned to see brown-haired girl.

 

"Hi. You are the CEO of this company?" Tiffany asked the man who looked into her face.

 

"Miyoung ...."

 

"Hello, mister?"

 

........

 

Yuri looked Taeng. He saw Taeng silent. He elbowed Taeng waist. Taeng realized.

 

"Sorry. You said what just now?"

 

"I was wondering whether you CEO of this company?"

 

"Yes, I'm Kim Taeyeon CEO in Kim Holdings. This my friend, Yuri. May I ask who are you?"

 

"I was Tiffany Hwang from Hwang Holdings. This also my partner, Bora. Nice to meet you."

 

"She's not Miyoung. But her faces. Forget her Taeng. You will find Miyoung someday."

 

"Yeahh. Nice to meet you too. "

 

Tiffany looked Bora. She raised her eyebrows to Bora. She felt strange why Taeng just looked at her.

 

"Can we start our presentation, Taeyeon-shi?"

 

"Ohhh yeah. Let us begin. Mi .... I'm sorry, I mean Tiffany-shi."

 

"Please sit down, Tiffany and Bora-shi." Yuri said.

 

"Thank you, Yuri-shi"

 

During the presenters, Taeng is unable to concentrate. He just looked at Tiffany, who was making the presentation. Tiffany noticed Taeng just looked at her but she continued with her task. End the presentation, everyone stood to applaud while Taeng just sat there staring at Tiffany. Yuri kicking Taeng leg.

 

"Ouch. Yah ! Why did you do that?" Yuri scolded Taeng. Everyone looked Taeng.

 

"Err ...." Taeng looked around. He began noticing everyone looked up to him.

 

"Taeyeon-shi, are you okay?" Tiffany asked Taeng.

 

"Errr. Yes, I'm okay."

 

"What do you think about the presentation just now?"

 

.........

 

"Kim Taeyeon ...." Yuri looked Taeng.

 

"I think I will think about it first. Now it was time for lunch. Let me spend your lunch."

 

"Ahhh. It's okay, sir. I can go have lunch on my own." Tiffan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter