Chapter 10

I Need You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taeyeon. This is a contract that I've sent to Hwang Holdings yesterday."

 

"Oh. Thank you, friend."

 

"Are you sure you want to do this project, Tae?"

 

"Wait. Why do you say that?"

 

"I do not know. I can feel something. You have a relationship with Tiffany?"

 

Taeng silence. He looked at Yuri.

 

"Is it true?"

 

"No. But I felt something when close to her." Taeng smiled to himself. Yuri looked weird at Taeng.

 

"What about your friend's childhood?"

 

"Miyoung?"

 

"Yes. You forget about her?"

 

"Nope. I've hired someone to find her. I wish I could find her again."

 

"I wish you could meet her, Taeyeon. I want to see you happy."

 

Taeng just looked and smiled at Yuri. Jessica went into the office room Taeng.

 

"Hi, Taeyeon."

 

"Oh. Hi, Jess. What did you come here?"

 

"Yuri said he wanted to take me out. You want to come with us too?"

 

"No. It's okay. I'm gonna do some work." Jessica silent.

 

"By the way, will you follow me and Jessica tomorrow to the airport?" Yuri asked.

 

Taeng quiet.

 

"You have to go anywhere, Tae?" Jessica was asked.

 

"I'm sorry, Jess. But I went out to meet someone tomorrow."

 

"Oh. Okay. Then I go first. Bye, Tae." Jessica answered softly. She hopes Taeng will follow along.

 

"Bye, Jess. Yul, be careful and watch Jess, okay?"

 

"Yes. I'm leaving."

 

"Wait, Yul. Do not forget this night about Sooyoung. Tell your brother too, Yoona."

 

Yuri nodded. Then, he and Jessica out of the office. Taeng see them go. He looked at his cell phone. He wanted to call Tiffany but he finally decided to just let it be.

 

 

"Hey, Taeng. It's been a long time to you waiting for? Where Yuri and Yoona?"

 

"Nope. I just arrived here. They said they were going to be late."

 

"Ohh okay. You already make a reservation? Where BoA noona?"

 

"Not yet. I'm waiting for you all to come. BoA noona have a work in outside. She’s not here."

 

After that, Yuri and Yoona came together.

 

"What's up, man? It's been a long time we did not meet you?" Yuri said to Sooyoung. Sooyoung and Taeng just silent. Yuri pouted. Sooyoung shook his head.

 

"Hi, Taeyeon hyung."

 

Hi, Yoona. What about your lessons and Seohyun? "

 

"We're fine. Next week we will be an important test. After that, we finished the lesson."

 

"Good. All the best, okay. Do not be like your brother."

 

"What? Why it is with me?" Yuri said in a voice not satisfied.

 

Sooyoung laugh. Yoona and Taeng just smiled. They know what they talked about.

 

"Okay, guys. Tonight there are things I would like to ask a favor of you." Sooyoung said in a serious voice.

 

"What it is?" Taeng face looked serious.

 

"I want to ask you please help me to propose Sunny on her birth day later."

 

"Wow. That’s good. But when the day of her birth?" Yuri asked.

 

"Next month."

 

"Oh. Jessica and I will be in Australia until next month. But I will try to come back early."

 

"How about you, Taeng? Yoona?"

 

"I just okay with that. I will always there to help you." Taeng said.

 

"You too, Yoona?"

 

"Yeah. I'm the same too, hyung."

 

"Then everything is finished."

 

"You want to make it where, Soo?" Taeng asked Sooyoung. Yuri and Yoona looked towards Sooyoung.

 

"In the restaurant BoA noona. How do you feel that?"

 

"Good. We may ask for help from BoA noona later." Yuri looked at Sooyoung.

 

"I want to ask you for help, Taeng."

 

"What it is?"

 

"Please meet and tell BoA noona about this later, please." Sooyoung make puppy eyes.

 

"Aish. Fine. Stop it. After everything is finished, I tell you." Taeng closed his eyes from seeing Sooyoung.

 

"Thank you, Taeng, Yul and Yoona. You are my best friend and brother. After this, your turn to propose on your girl." Sooyoung tried to kissed Taeng, Yuri and Yoona.

 

"Yah ! Stop it. It disgusts me." The three of them said in unison. After that, they laugh together. They eat and talk a bit before returning to their respective homes.

 

 

"Tiffany unnie, where you want to go?" Bora go to Tiffany room.

 

"I want to meet someone."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter