Chapter 17

I Need You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YulSic Part 1

Tok tok tok

 

"Aishh. Who would bother me in this morning?"

 

"Who's out there?"

 

......

 

"Stop playing with me."

 

......

 

"Okay. If you do not want to say anything, I want to continue to sleep again."

 

.......

 

"Sica ..." Suddenly Jessica heard the sound of someone in her side.

 

.....

 

"It's just a nightmare. Go back to sleep." Jessica was surprised when someone hugged her.

 

......

 

1 2 3

 

"Ahhhhhhhhhh" Jessica screamed like the sound of dolphins.

 

"Huh? What happened?" A person is awake. Jessica looked at the man.

 

"Kwon Yuri?"

 

"What happened, Sica?" Yuri is still not fully awake yet.

 

"What are you doing in my room and on the bed?"

 

"I just accompany ....."

 

"Get out of my bed right now !!!" Jessica kick Yuri fell from her bed.

 

"Ouchh. It hurts." Yuri fell under the bed.

 

"What are you doing here, Kwon Yuri?" HellSica already come.

 

"I ....." Yuri stammered.

 

"Get out of my room now." Jessica tried to pull him out of the room Yuri.

 

"But Sica, I just ....."

 

"Get out now." Jessica screamed again. Yuri cover his ears.

 

"Aishh fine. I'll leave now." Yuri out of the room and back to his room. Jessica closed the door after Yuri out. She looks her body. She was still fully clothed and had no effect.

 

"Fuhh. Luckily he did not do anything. I'd better get ready before he comes back."

 

"You ready to go out for a walk before we return to Korea tomorrow, Sica?" Yuri asked Jessica after she came out of her room. They promised to go sightseeing for the last time before returning to Korea.

 

"Hmmm ..." Jessica lazy to answer.

 

"Where are we going?"

 

.......

 

"You've breakfast?"

 

.......

 

"Do we need to have breakfast before going out?"

 

.......

 

"Let's have breakfast at the nearby restaurant."

 

"Aishh. Can you shut up?" Jessica began to get angry. She's tired of hearing questions from Yuri.

 

"Okay. But ...."

 

"What else?"

 

"I'm hungry. I have not eaten breakfast yet." Yuri make puppy eyes to Jessica.

 

"Fine. We'll have breakfast before we go."

 

"Yeahh." Yuri smiled at Jessica. Jessica just walked away leaving Yuri.

 

They both walked together to a nearby fast food restaurant. Yuri immediately make an order when it arrived at the restaurant. Jessica just follow Yuri from behind. They ate in silence. Yuri occasionally looked Jessica. Jessica noticed Yuri looked at him but did not bother her. After eating, Yuri rent a car. He and Jessica sightseeing in the area of ​​their hotel.

 

"Where are we going now? I'm tired of driving around here."

 

"Hmmm. I don’t know." Jessica replied and looked out the window of the car.

 

"You what?"

 

........

 

"I think I know where I want to."

 

"Where to?"

 

"Shopping?"

 

"What? Ohh no."

 

"Why?"

 

"Remember the last time I accompany you shopping. I'm too tired."

 

"I do not care. I want to go shopping as well."

 

"But Sica, I ....." Yuri tried to persuade Jessica.

 

"I do not want to hear it." Jessica covered her ears. They were both silent for a moment. Finally, Yuri speak again.

 

"Aishh fine. Let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter