Chapter 12

I Need You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeny day !! :)

"I want to send you this paper before tomorrow." The girl talked to her workers.

 

"Yes, Miss."

 

"I also want you to prepare a report on the project from before. Send it to me tomorrow morning at my desk. Got it?"

 

"Yes. Miss. I understand."

 

"Good. Now you can go."

 

The workers walked off to do their job. The girl massaging her head.

 

"Hi, Fany." Tiffany surprised. She looked behind her.

 

"Oh. Hi, Taetae." Taeng came up to her with a smile.

 

"Are you busy?"

 

"What? Uh, no. Why?"

 

"Nothing. I just wanted to invite you to lunch with me. Is it okay?" Taeng looked at Tiffany.

 

"Hmm. Yeah, sure." Tiffany shows her eyesmiles to Taeng. Taeng smiled to himself.

 

"Well then, let's go now."

 

Tiffany nodded his head. Taeng took Tiffany to the restaurant BoA.

 

"We're here." Taeng out first to open the car door for Tiffany.

 

Tiffany looked around the restaurant.

 

"This place .... I feel like I've come here before."

 

"Fany ahh."

 

........

 

"Fany ahh."

 

"Oh yeah. Where we are now?"

 

"This restaurant is owned by a person who is like a sister to me. Let's go in now."

 

Tiffany silence and nodded her head. She followed Taeng get into the restaurant.

 

"You sit there first. I will come later." Tiffany nodded his head. She sat at the table at the end of the restaurant.

 

"Hey, hyung. Why did you come here?"

 

"Hey, Chen. BoA noona here?"

 

"No. She went to Jeonju with Sehun. Why?"

 

"Oh okay. I have things to tell. I will contact BoA noona later. Can you take order for us?"

 

"Yes, of course." Taeng bring Chen to his seat with Tiffany. Chen looked at Tiffany. Tiffany raised her eyebrows to Taeng.

 

"Chen. This is Tiffany, my bestfriend. And Fany-ahh, this Chen." Taeng introduce Tiffany, to Chen.

 

"She's beautiful, hyung. You're very lucky." Tiffany smiled to Taeng after hearing the compliment. Taeng ears turned red.

 

"Whoa! Stop it. I know what you're trying to do. Just take our order quickly." Taeng looked Chen with serious face.

 

"Aishh all right. I'm just kidding. Hyung and Noona, what you want to eat?"

 

"Anything. There are special food here, Chen?"

 

"You want to have a taste of  hyung favorite foods here?"

 

"Yeah, sure." Tiffany looked at Taeyeon.

 

"So I think ramyun two. Drink?" Chen looked at Tiffany.

 

"I want ...."

 

"Just for us, two of orange juice."

 

"But Fany ..."

 

"I know what you want to drink. It is not good for your health, Taetae." Taeng silent.

 

"Miyoung ... what she said just same as Miyoung say. But she is Tiffany."

 

"Taetae, are you okay?"

 

"Yeah, sure. I will follow what you order."

 

"Good." Tiffany shows her eyesmiles to Taeng. Chen was stunned. Taeng smiled to himself.

 

"Hey, Chen. What are you doing here again?" Tiffany and Taeng looked at Chen.

 

"Opss sorry. I'm jealous of you, hyung." Chen smiled to Taeng and walked away. Tiffany and Taeng looked at each other.

 

After a few minutes, the food was served. Tiffany and Taeng eat together while sharing stories about their work. Sometimes they laugh and looks serious. Chen and his friend just looked at them both. After the meal, Taeng took Tiffany come to one place.

 

"Where we are right now, Taetae?"

 

"Secret. Let's go inside."

 

Tiffany silent and follow Taeng. She saw that it was like a home for children. The house was filled with paintings and colors for kids.

 

"Taeyeon hyung ....." a small boy ran towards Taeng. He hugged Taeng.

 

"Hey, Kyungsan." Taeng hugged Kyungsan back.

 

"Hyung, why you have not come here before?" Kyungsan said with a sad voice.

 

"I'm busy. Sorry. Next time I will come more often." Taeng Kyungsan head. Kyungsan looked at Tiffany.

 

"Okay, but who this noona?" Taeng smiled at Tiffany.

 

"Hi. I'm Tiffany." Tiffany shows her eyesmiles to Kyungsan.

 

"Ahh, hyung." Kyungsan hiding behind Taeng. He was embarrassed to see Tiffany.

 

"What happened, Kyungsan?"

 

"I guess he did not like me." Tiffany said.

 

"No. I like you. Noona, let's play with me." Kyungsan immediately out of hiding behind Taeng. Taeng s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter