Chapter 2

I Need You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeng walk around the park while waiting Miyoung come and play with him as usual. But it is almost evening, she wondered why Miyoung late today. After 1 hour wait Taeng finally decided to go alone to the house Miyoung. He walked fast with feeling disappointed and sad. During almost at home Miyoung, Taeng saw some workers were hauling stuff out of the house. He ran to the house and the workers. He called the name Miyoung several times but Miyoung not out of the house. Taeng looking and seeing none Miyoung family car in the garage. He called the name Miyoung again. The young woman who saw him calling out the name Miyoung approaching Taeng.

 

"Hey boy. What are you doing here?"

 

Taeng just looked at the young woman. The young woman was waiting for a reply Taeng but after a while she asked again.

 

"You look who's here?"

 

"I find Miyoung. You saw her?"

 

"Miyoung? Oh, that girl who always dressed in pink color is it?"

 

Taeng nodded.

 

"Are you Taeng, a good friend of her?"

 

Taeng nodded again.

 

"I think you come a little late. But she was there to give me a little letter if you find her here."

 

The young woman took out a small pink letter from her handbag. She gave the letter to the Taeng.

 

"Where Miyoung go?"

 

"She's not a story with you that she will be moving and out of the country today?"

 

"Moving and out of the country?"

 

Taeng only silence. He just bowed his head and looked at the pink letter in his hand.

 

"I think I should leave you alone now. After this you can read the letter. Goodbye, Taeng." The young woman smile and leave Taeng alone.

 

Taeng take a long time to open the letter because he was afraid to read the contents of the letter. Finally after a while he opened the letter.

 

"Taeng,

 

I am sorry for not telling you earlier about this. But I'll wait for you at the edge of the lake that we always go this afternoon.

 

 

 

-Miyoung- "

 

After reading it, Taeng ran to the place to meet Miyoung. He ran with all his heart. But he once fell while running. Taeng stand back and ignore the pain in his hands and feet as quickly want to meet with Miyoung. Arrived at the lake, Taeng looking for glimpses Miyoung. He saw Miyoung standing on the edge of the lake.

 

"Miyoung ahh"

 

"Taeng, you finally came. I'm afraid I do not have time to see you. I need to go after this."

 

"You want to go where?

 

"I'm sorry Taeng for not telling you this. I just know about it yesterday. But I hope you will forgive and not forget me. I will be back here again. I promise."

 

Mr.Hwang approached them. He was in a hurry to catch his flight time.

 

"Miyoung ahh. We have to go now otherwise we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter