Chapter 3

I Need You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 9 years,

 

"Yah, Taengoo! What are you doing in there? Hurry end of this training. I'm tired."

 

.......

 

"Kim Taengoo !!"

 

……..

 

Taeng just looked tanned man. He ignores his friend's words. Suddenly a floating balls hit his head. He fell backwards off his chair.

 

"Yah! Why are you doing this?" Taeng standing back and holding his head in pain.

 

"The best got shot. Now you get to talk to me again. Can you stop this practice?"

 

"Uhhh fine. We'll stop exercising today. All can return to their homes."

 

All players are scattered fled their courts. They are tired and overtaken them next time schedule.

 

"Taengoo ..."

 

"What else do you want Yuri?"

 

Taeng looked at Yuri with a sharp look. Yuri smiled. He was never afraid with that view because he has long been friends with Taeng since primary school. In the early introductions him with Taeng, he was a bit scared to be friends because Taeng always silent and cold. But after he was always talking with Taeng, finally he can familiarize himself with the situation. He knows what lies deep in the hearts Taeng.

 

"Let's go out tonight. Take Jessica, Soosun and Yoonhyun go together."

 

.......

 

Suddenly the door was open with a strong board. A blonde woman come in with her friends.

 

"I heard someone call my name. What are you talking about me, huh?"

 

…….

 

"Hello !! I'm asking you. You say anything about me?"

 

"Err. Taengoo said he wants to invite us all out tonight." Yuri tried to smile.

 

"What? When I say ...." Yuri shut Taeng.

 

Taeng just looked unhappy with the Yuri. Yuri smiled and gestured to help him. Taeng relented because he knows the reason Yuri do so.

 

"So what now?" blond woman said again.

 

"Yeah, I invite you all out tonight."

 

"Yahoo, we'll have fun tonight." Yuri jumping and punching the air.

 

"Where are we going tonight?" tall man said as he hugged short woman waist who stood beside him.

 

"We went to the restaurant BoA noona. Do you think that, Jessica?" Yuri said as she looked at Jessica.

 

"Yeah, I just went along." Jessica said with a lazy answer.

 

"If all is agreed, at 8 o'clock this evening in the restaurant BoA Noona. Do not be late. You two will go also maknae?"

 

"I do not think I can go. Tonight Seohyun will teach me to learn mathematics." Yoona just looked Seohyun.

 

"Yeah, oppa. I do not think I can go. I'm sorry" Seohyun bow their heads.

 

"It's okay. You two should learn together more. Ahh, I want to go home now. Goodbye all." Taeng got up to leave all her friends.

 

"Taengoo! Can you give me a ride back once? My driver could not take me today." Jessica also stood up and wanted to follow Taeng.

 

Taeng looked at Yuri. He knows what Yuri's feelings now. Yuri face looks jealous. Jessica always trying to get his attention but he ignored them. Yuri was always going to attract Jessica attention to go everywhere but Jessica will reject or scold him.

 

"I'm sorry, Jessica. But today I am tired. I think Yuri can send you back today,  right Yul?" Taeng winking eye on Yuri.

 

"Urmm yeah ..." Yuri massaged his neck.

 

"Never mind. Then, Yuri would send me back to the house today." Jessica said with feeling disappointed and sad.

 

SooSun and YoonHyun just looked at the situation. They did not dare to enter middle in it.

 

Up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter